Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

SCAM ALERT! Reasons You Shouldn't Use Naijapredict Bookie Again - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT! Reasons You Shouldn't Use Naijapredict Bookie Again (930 Views)

I Want To Create A Sport Betting Website And A Bookie / Ebonybet Is A Scam And Fraudulent Bookie. / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCAM ALERT! Reasons You Shouldn't Use Naijapredict Bookie Again by shakol91(m): 11:12am On Dec 30, 2016
Naijapredict is a Scam naijapredict now cultivates the habit
of manipulating customers bet,what I mean by this is
underpaying customers after winning by voiding some
matches played without any problem so as to reduce the
Total possible payout,naijapredict also under pay by reducing
matches odds after winning disguising under system error.
Secondly,I've observed that they don't have capital base again
and this has directly reduced their financial capability. They
find it difficult to pay customers winning and they mostly
deny customers withdrawal without any sensible reason.
Below are evidence of matches that I placed and was voided
and underpaid without any reason and correction up till date.
The match that was voided result 2-0 won by the home team. The bet ID is 10000339170 and the total winning is #5183 not #939. How can 1.75*2.85*2.95*2.95odds staked with #150 equal to #939 evidence attached below

Re: SCAM ALERT! Reasons You Shouldn't Use Naijapredict Bookie Again by Horlufemi(m): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2016
Absolute 0

Re: SCAM ALERT! Reasons You Shouldn't Use Naijapredict Bookie Again by chikason68(m): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
Won 59k with them, took 2weeks for my game to turn green. This was after numerous calls, text and comments on their fb page.
Re: SCAM ALERT! Reasons You Shouldn't Use Naijapredict Bookie Again by Ichel: 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
'Old habit die hard' they say grin
Had similar experience in 2013, after much calls and mails to them they didn't pay me, i left the account to them.
Re: SCAM ALERT! Reasons You Shouldn't Use Naijapredict Bookie Again by shakol91(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2016
Ichel:
'Old habit die hard' they say grin
Had similar experience in 2013, after much calls and mails to them they didn't pay me, i left the account to them.
they're thief. They're quick to decide ticket when the match cast but takes them forever to decide winning and credit your Balance. Below, the only slip I won was the one pending and they even voided a match that played 2-0 for just no reason

(1) (Reply)

Installing A Strong, Attractive, Secure Perimeter Fence And Gate / Agribusiness Pays.. Try It! / Happy Independence Ghana!!! Get One Month Free MTN Call Assist In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.