Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Oh Dear ! "You Are Selfish" - Gospel Act, Oba Ara Blasts Tope Alabi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oh Dear ! "You Are Selfish" - Gospel Act, Oba Ara Blasts Tope Alabi (557 Views)

Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire / Video: Oh Dear! Davido Takes A Swipe At Residents Of 1004 / ā€˜I Will Become A Millionaire Before Iā€™m 18ā€™ ā€” Says 15 Year Old Gospel Act, Pri_ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh Dear ! "You Are Selfish" - Gospel Act, Oba Ara Blasts Tope Alabi by Realwvn(m): 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lagos based gospel singer, Evangelist Oluwarotimi Michael Onimole, popularly known as Oba Ara drags popular gospel act, Evangelist Tope Alabi with her nipple

Oba Ara who recenlty released new album titled 'Oba a ju lo' accused Tope Alabi of not assisting upcoming gospel singers and also furious to Tope attitude towards him

In his word; Oba Ara said, "I invited Tope to my yearly Praise Night Concert few years ago and she collected the sum of eighty thousand naira from me, but to my greatest surprise she did not allow us to record her live performance, simply because we want to release it to the public.

All our plead to her was abortive, she was adamant on her stand. I see this act as calculated attempt not to help the upcoming and I don't expect such from godly woman like Tope Alabi'. It's high time the top gospel artistes learn from hip hop guys, they feature the up comings in their video.

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/oh-dear-you-are-selfish-gospel-act-oba-ara-blasts-tope-alabi/
Re: Oh Dear ! "You Are Selfish" - Gospel Act, Oba Ara Blasts Tope Alabi by Realwvn(m): 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lalasticlala come and see biko

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Extent And Capacity Of Refinery That Dangote Is Constructing In Lagos / Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Save Him From Efcc / Woman Returns Money Mistakenly Transfered Into Her Bank Account (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.