Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos (54265 Views)

2face Celebrates His Son, Innocent Idibia Jnr's 6th Birthday / 2face Visits Paul And Anita Okoye, Freda Francis In US (Photos) / Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos by Israel5(m): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

Not just Benue......Imo as well
how? Pls xplain
Re: 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos by Saylawchar(m): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
kelvine:
That is humility, he went there to make a statement. ''I appreciate the honour"
If only Tuface had sexual discipline he would have been an extra ordinary role model.

you that has it where has your own taken you to? yeyenatu somebody
Re: 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos by ruzell86: 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
That's ma Nigga...

Respect Boss!! #IdibiaLegend
Re: 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos by Pyno30: 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
And he's sharing nothing.
Re: 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos by collitexnaira(m): 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
Legend of baby mamas
Re: 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos by comp88: 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lalasticlala come and see oh
Re: 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos by famouscosmetics: 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
wow 2baba the legend
Re: 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos by exporters101: 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
kelvine:
If only Tuface had sexual discipline he would have been an extra ordinary role model.
True

1 Like

Re: 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos by femi4: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
Bleszin:
i just can't help smiling anytime i hear or read anything about this sweetheart of mine
#OneLove
Another baby mama loading.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos by docjuli(m): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
chelseabmw:

No, its a propaganda

lol
Re: 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos by AntiWailer: 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
kelvine:

He is not a role model and i dnt know why this should be encouraged.

Do you know that the mere fact that TuBaba is so cool makes it look like , Having multiple baby mamas and plenty children out of wedlock is cool.

Not judging him but the TRUTH remains the TRUTH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos by IceDude(m): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

Not just Benue......Imo as well
Even Delta sef
Re: 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos by photoshoot(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
freemanbubble:
yes. that is my man. this is the only Nigerian artiste i love so much. apart from 2 face, i do not play Naija songs because they sing thrash.
my playlist at home are all american songs

Why are you now crying??
Who beg you? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos by back2sender: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
ever811:
making Benue proud...
This can only happen in Lagos a Yoruba land that is very accomodating. IPOB member from ugandan Biafra 5%children of hate how market? Una see why Yoruba people are unique Unlike una full of bitterness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos by Stanbeto: 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
I love This More Grace My Man Tubaba
Re: 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos by justmenoni: 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
I would agree the street was named after him only if he's the only innocent idibia we have in nigeria
Re: 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos by chimoskyg(m): 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
cruzita:
he deserves it.

he deserves even a stadium

Deserve a Stadium for maka why undecided

E never reach na
Re: 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
kelvine:

I have to an understanding that no man was made perfect.

We just have to look at the good side and well look away when the bad part is on display.

Baby drama or not, 2face is my favorite person in this world. I love the nigga pass Annie grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
AntiWailer:

Do you know that the mere fact that TuBaba is so cool makes it look like , Having multiple baby mamas and plenty children out of wedlock is cool.

oya hang urself na
Re: 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
justmenoni:
I would agree the street was named after him only if he's the only innocent idibia we have in nigeria
Wetin dis one dy talk self
Re: 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos by asodeboyede(m): 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
kelvine:
that's where he stays.. .

1 Like

Re: 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos by ever811(m): 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
back2sender:

This can only happen in Lagos a Yoruba land that is very accomodating. IPOB member from ugandan Biafra 5%children of hate how market? Una see why Yoruba people are unique Unlike una full of bitterness.
I conquer!!!they don't ever want to learn about other people's achievement except there's. just watch and see,one day an ipob will come up with a notice that they are the people that developed IDIBIA street grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos by Rapsino(m): 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
freemanbubble:
yes. that is my man. this is the only Nigerian artiste i love so much. apart from 2 face, i do not play Naija songs because they sing thrash.
my playlist at home are all american songs
..why letting us knw..? who u EPP..?

1 Like

Re: 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos by logicab: 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
Olukat:

Now you know having kids from multiple women isn't cool.
Isn't that a lesson you got from him?
How many children from how many women did Solomon have? Are you wiser than Solomon?

1 Like

Re: 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos by frozenSun(m): 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
kelvine:

yes he doesn't or didn't have sexual discipline but how many of us have that ? he is human and he is a very responsible man for taking responsibility for his actions instead of going on Twitter and denying this and that. he is taking care of All His one million children while some men can't even accept responsibility and take care of their 2 or 3 children and one wife.

tubaba is a star and role model.

3 Likes

Re: 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos by justmenoni: 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ask yourself,you nincompoop

quote author=nnamdiokere45 post=46660592]Wetin dis one dy talk self[/quote]
Re: 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos by kelvine(m): 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
grin grin grin I hear you bro Yeyenatu

Saylawchar:

you that has it where has your own taken you to? yeyenatu somebody
Re: 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos by kelvine(m): 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
I feel you.

DMeanMan:

I have to an understanding that no man was made perfect.

We just have to look at the good side and well look away when the bad part is on display.

Baby drama or not, 2face is my favorite person in this world. I love the nigga pass Annie grin grin
Re: 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos by kelvine(m): 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
Wise words

frozenSun:

yes he doesn't or didn't have sexual discipline but how many of us have that ? he is human and he is a very responsible man for taking responsibility for his actions instead of going on Twitter and denying this and that. he is taking care of All His one million children while some men can't even accept responsibility and take care of their 2 or 3 children and one wife.

tubaba is a star and role model.

1 Like

Re: 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos by frubben(m): 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
Please ooo not that am hating ooo somebody should please tell me how 2face has impacted nigeria

He has succeeded in making name for himself not nigeria

The way my country do tins dey tire me

Name a street after our gallant sodier and I will applaud not a musician who has not impacted nigeria In any way

Or name a street after fela I go dey hear no b 2face
Re: 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos by frozenSun(m): 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
AntiWailer:

go to calcuta republic and tell them that FELA is not a role model cos he had 27 wives and smoked jumbo weed and divorced all 27 wives before he died.

Name one great internationally known musician who has never had trouble with women and i will name 5 who has had problems for every one u mention. Even Jennifer Lopez had man trouble but can you go to Puerto Rico and say JLo ain't a role model ?

out of wedlock. are u the one setting standards for tubaba ? but i guess people like u act deaf and dumb when u hear that 2baba travels on long hour flights to go play with his kids when he could have just sent money and did a skype call.

is he a role model? who gives a furk ?

is he a super star handling his business and doing well ? YES.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Saw A Revelation That BankyW Is My Husband - Ekiti Girl (pic) / Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain / Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.