Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

See What I Saw At Ikeja Today(photos And Videos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What I Saw At Ikeja Today(photos And Videos) (4615 Views)

Meet Gifty Mawunya, John Dumelo's Wife As They Wed Today (Photos) / Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) / Singer Kcee Sharing Shoes And Food In Ikeja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Saw At Ikeja Today(photos And Videos) by tgmservice: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
Sorry if this is the wrong section but i didn't know where to post it.

I was at Ikeja today and i came across a crowd upon checking things out for myself i saw this.
Mehn I don't know what to call this, a drone, spaceship, submarine or nuke but the inventor said it could move on land, air and in the sea. Check out the video for yourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqv0yGCdnkw&feature=youtu.be

Re: See What I Saw At Ikeja Today(photos And Videos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
How can it fly with wires and AA batteries connected to it?

3 Likes

Re: See What I Saw At Ikeja Today(photos And Videos) by Emmatdayo(m): 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
Haute:
i wonder o
Re: See What I Saw At Ikeja Today(photos And Videos) by kelvine(m): 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
As i hear my battery is dead I know say na scam.

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw At Ikeja Today(photos And Videos) by Likei(m): 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
my pickin go like this toy o..... na howmuch?
Re: See What I Saw At Ikeja Today(photos And Videos) by kelvine(m): 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
Poor packaging.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw At Ikeja Today(photos And Videos) by SureRides4u(m): 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
Na wa ooo, why person papa go just comot from house enter street come go embarrass himself and family naaaa. Imagine how them go they look the children for school and the wife for church lol
Re: See What I Saw At Ikeja Today(photos And Videos) by AnnTee: 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
Innovation at its peak grin
Re: See What I Saw At Ikeja Today(photos And Videos) by Tonydeeb(m): 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lol, @ "My battery is dead"... Something wey be like sey na paper dem use mould, na hin go work "under the sea, on the sea"... Joker!.
Abeg, Pure water tutu re.

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw At Ikeja Today(photos And Videos) by whirlwind7(m): 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
SureRides4u:
Na wa ooo, why person papa go just comot from house enter street come go embarrass himself and family naaaa. Imagine how them go they look the children for school and the wife for church lol

grin grin grin

The hunger is real o. Either he discovers his talent and let it help put food on the table, else the next thing is to become a criminal.
With the economic crunch naija is headed for, we are bound to see every sort of "mumu work" on the streets.
Re: See What I Saw At Ikeja Today(photos And Videos) by bigtt76(f): 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
The economic situation in this country is definitely making people go coo-coo grin

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw At Ikeja Today(photos And Videos) by contactmorak: 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
I won't be surprised if this man is making people donate for further research/development over this thing he has built, all in the name of buy Nigeria to build Nigeria
Re: See What I Saw At Ikeja Today(photos And Videos) by finalboss1(m): 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
lols... he did smtin ..he gat brain
Re: See What I Saw At Ikeja Today(photos And Videos) by MRBrownJ: 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
Garbage (with capital G)
Re: See What I Saw At Ikeja Today(photos And Videos) by TDonald: 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
South W-aste with mumu invention undecided

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw At Ikeja Today(photos And Videos) by umar745(m): 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
LoL. My battery is is dead.
Re: See What I Saw At Ikeja Today(photos And Videos) by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
Oga, finish job first before presentation. This poo can't fly with the cable/battery he used.
Re: See What I Saw At Ikeja Today(photos And Videos) by coursednigerian(m): 2:15am On Jun 18, 2016
haha naso asin picture caption when you most blow by force
Re: See What I Saw At Ikeja Today(photos And Videos) by prof800(m): 4:52am On Jun 18, 2016
Haute:
my thoughts exactly.
Is it not supposed to be wireless?
Re: See What I Saw At Ikeja Today(photos And Videos) by Ajewealth123(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2016
kelvine:
Poor packaging.
if to say I dey dere,I go just buy am battery so him go fool himself well well
Re: See What I Saw At Ikeja Today(photos And Videos) by fagbohun4j(m): 10:38am On Jun 18, 2016
Hahaha. Ikeja!!! You stand and watch, you loose your properties(phones,wallet,etc)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fred's Son Looks Exactly Like Lingard. / Amber Rose Storms Nigeria For D'banj's Anniversary (confirmed) / Amber Rose Spotted Wearing A See-through Leggings (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.