Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) (37726 Views)

Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) / Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) by dre11(m): 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
Delta State: Council boss survives assassination attempt

Paul Osuyi , ASABA)

Chairman, Ndokwa East Local Government Area of Delta State, Mrs. Nkechi Chukwurah is still thanking her stars after miraculously surviving an attack by one her of security aides, simply identified as David, who opened fire on her at close range.

Writhing in pain from her hospital bed in Asaba the state capital, Mrs. Chukwurah expressed shock that her security aide would want to harm her.

According to Chukwurah, she had just closed from a church thanksgiving service on the day of the attack, and was about entering her SUV when a security aide who was seated at the front turned and pointed his gun at her.

She said her assailant immediately opened fire on her, firing severally before other security aides rushed at him and seized the gun.

Sympathisers who came to her rescue rushed her to the hospital.

The council boss, who was recently recalled from suspension by the state House of Assembly, stated that the bullets hit her in the stomach, hand and thighs, adding that 22 pellets were recovered.

On the shooter’s arrest, Mrs. Chukwurah stated that David confessed that he was hearing strange voices which urged him to shoot her.

“My orderly just opened the door for me to enter the vehicle, while the policeman sitting in the the front seat turned to face me with his gun.

“The next thing I saw was fire all over me, as he shot at me consistently. I was lucky the bullet did not open my stomach. I was hit in other parts. It was God who saved my life,” she narrated on phone.

Contacted on phone, Public Relations Officer of the state police command DSP Celestina Kalu did not pick her calls, but a source in the command’s headquarters confirmed the incident yesterday, saying that the suspect had been arrested and was under investigation.

Chukwurah was suspended as council chairman in March of this year by the state House of Assembly following a petition signed by twelve out of fifteen councillors, accusing her of misappropriation of funds among other offenses.

She was only recalled two weeks ago.

http://sunnewsonline.com/delta-state-council-boss-survives-assassination-attempt/

3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) by ijustdey: 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
The council boss, who was recently recalled from suspension by the state House of Assembly,
stated that the bullets hit her in the stomach, hand and thighs, adding that 22 pellets were recovered.

the witches that are following her haven't stop working

since they have seen that the suspension didn't work the magic they had wanted..... they now scheme on how to eliminate her then.

she needs deliverancegringrin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) by YorubaWoman: 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
simply Aransi cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) by LessNoise: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
End time Voices

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
22 pellets inside her body and she survived in a Nigerian hospital? cool cool

Well let me reserve my comment

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) by Brymo: 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
Evil voice.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) by salabscholar01(m): 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
GOD

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
YorubaWoman:
simply Aransi cheesy

Edi ati Asasi cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) by BIGTinfotech: 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
shocked
Re: Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
Awww shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) by givemedatin: 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
Jesus! Lucky woman. . .

Hope she's not like this one below.

Yesterday at noon, two young men were walking
in the rich neighbourhood of VGC Lekki.
A young lady was constantly watching them from
her balcony. She made a kissing gesture at them.
Confused, one of d guys looked behind to see if
they were the one the lady was signaling. To his
great surprise the lady pointed at him to confirm
he was the one she was signaling. In attempting
to honour the invitation, the other guy held his
hand to dissuade him not to go, that it was a trap.
The 1st guy looked at his friend and said to him
"This beautiful sheri pawpaw dey call me, you say
make i no go? You be bad belle, You dey craze?
Make u dey go, I go join you later the guy zoomed
off to the gate entrance, and went up to the lady.
There, she welcomed him with a smile and ask
him to sit on the sofa and be comfortable. She
will be with him soon. Minutes later the door bell
rang.... She whispered "my husband has come
back unexpectedly, please, take the pressing iron
and pretend to be ironing" she added more
clothes.
The husband was wearing the rank of a Colonel in
the army.
The guy obliged and took the iron and began
ironing the clothes as the husband sat there
watching TV throughout.
He ironed the clothes of the husband, woman,
children, tablecloths, sheets, curtains till 6pm. The
woman then gave him one thousand naira
The next day, the guy meets the other and
narrates his ordeal.
The other guy : "Eeeeh, no be you wan date
beautiful sheri koko?.... if you care to know, those
clothes you ironed?
-
-
-
-
I washed them"
TGIF.. Have fun today, life is good.

192 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) by MrHackmed1(m): 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
Thank God for Africa Magic... grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) by bonechamberlain(m): 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
22 pellets, na wa o though I can feel the impact of jazz

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) by truthspeaks: 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
shocked
Re: Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) by odamaken(m): 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
The conspiracy against her is still on may God help and protect her in Jesus name amen

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) by Zico5(m): 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hmmmn, ise awon aye niyen o. Thank God u are alive to tell the story.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) by pussyscrubber: 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
WHEN YOU ARE AN IGBO AND YOU COLLECTED YELLOWBAR JUJU @ijebu junctio. This is the reversal.
Re: Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) by oyetunder(m): 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
God is surely our trusted security. When your trusted uniformed security officer decides to test your life with live bullets! Chai...surely, there is God...and there are gods.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Buhari sef

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) by dustmalik: 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
22 pellets inside her body and she survived in a Nigerian hospital? cool cool

Well let me reserve my comment
Even 50 cent would bow for her.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) by Ekejoestar(m): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
J
Re: Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) by moderatorr: 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
End time voices of darkness
Re: Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) by bot101(m): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
givemedatin:
Jesus! Lucky woman. . .

Hope she's not like this one below.

Yesterday at noon, two young men were walking
in the rich neighbourhood of VGC Lekki.
A young lady was constantly watching them from
her balcony. She made a kissing gesture at them.
Confused, one of d guys looked behind to see if
they were the one the lady was signaling. To his
great surprise the lady pointed at him to confirm
he was the one she was signaling. In attempting
to honour the invitation, the other guy held his
hand to dissuade him not to go, that it was a trap.
The 1st guy looked at his friend and said to him
"This beautiful sheri pawpaw dey call me, you say
make i no go? You be bad belle, You dey craze?
Make u dey go, I go join you later the guy zoomed
off to the gate entrance, and went up to the lady.
There, she welcomed him with a smile and ask
him to sit on the sofa and be comfortable. She
will be with him soon. Minutes later the door bell
rang.... She whispered "my husband has come
back unexpectedly, please, take the pressing iron
and pretend to be ironing" she added more
clothes.
The husband was wearing the rank of a Colonel in
the army.
The guy obliged and took the iron and began
ironing the clothes as the husband sat there
watching TV throughout.
He ironed the clothes of the husband, woman,
children, tablecloths, sheets, curtains till 6pm. The
woman then gave him one thousand naira
The next day, the guy meets the other and
narrates his ordeal.
The other guy : "Eeeeh, no be you wan date
beautiful sheri koko?.... if you care to know, those
clothes you ironed?
-
-
-
-
I washed them"
TGIF.. Have fun today, life is good.

You no go kill pesin ooo

6 Likes

Re: Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lol
Re: Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) by Wasquad(m): 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
Another Jo Cox?
Re: Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) by manuel80(m): 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
hmm (in falz voice) its not something like a joking stuff

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) by Lifehack: 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
Steps to apply for N power
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV-VNIhE3bs[/flash]
Re: Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) by onadana: 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hunger can lead to strange voices. If he really wanted you dead i doubt you will be telling the story.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) by macino1(m): 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
imagine
Re: Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
Your orderly, the guy who protects you from the bad guys has now become the bad guy!

Now for real guys -- what is Nigeria turning into? There seems to be quite a huge increase in the proliferation of firearms and willing users. I am just thankful that the woman did not lose her life in this shooting.
Re: Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) by eleko1: 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 / I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha / Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.