Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) (40625 Views)

Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo / Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan With Makarfi At PDP Secretariat (Photo) / Sheriff Moves Out Of Wadata House, Congratulates Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
Who dd ds to ds country? Is ds d party dats expected to reclaim power in 2019? Nigeria s in deem problm.
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
its seems the word 'amicable solution' is allien to pdp and its members. where is oga Jona sef is he no longer a leader in d party?

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by phanshark(m): 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
That's the deference between LAPD & NPF.police even witness the drama without interruption the drama,but stands as ref
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by Compliant(m): 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
wowmenow:
they are sponsored by APC if its not the government that sponsor them
why will they allow ammunition in Abuja

THIS IS SURELY OSOGBO WEED AT WORK

PARK WELL PLS

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by vRendoh(m): 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
cry cry cry

Free oil dollars would make many to die for position. cry
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by ojocontidax: 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
Is that not a police van parked beside the thugs? And policemen just commiting lookery over there.
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by 989900: 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
Boko Haram in Abuja.
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by Akinaukwa: 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
Film One part three. Part four loading. Violent clash between supporters of SAS and Markafi with scores injured. Action. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by ancientbanana: 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
And I c d nigerian police there 2. Nigeria is in a mess. APC at work
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by ancientbanana: 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
And I c d nigerian police there 2. Nigeria is in a mess. APC at work. Northerners n bloodshed are like garri n soup
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by senatorizyking(m): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
ebbybest:
my future husband pray for me, am sick.
I'm never a pastor but you have to receive your healing right away .......
AMEN !

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by soulpiano23(m): 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
ebbybest:
you are healed in Jesus name.your husband is just close to u

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by M4gunners: 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
NOW I KNOW APC IS REALLY BEHIND ALL THIS.
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by emperorzz(m): 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
Abokis no dey waste time to ly down for ordinary ground...na wa
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by omenka(m): 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
Okay, I see. I suppose these are the youths that threatened to take over the party. cheesycheesycheesy

I see Barca lying comfortably on the ground waiting for that bagga wey go come ask am to move. grin
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by fareed69(m): 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
E be like say no APC dey do all this things O, Abi?

Wailers can cry O

PMB dey come on sunday

I don get alert O
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by reflx(m): 7:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
i think the youths need to step up and form a better party!
the silence of PDP big weight Governors is so deafening also...
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by slap1(m): 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
Some of these almajiris may not even understand what they've been paid to do.
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by YoursGEJ(m): 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
hardywaltz:
Pipeline Destroying Party (PDP) and their struggle for the control of Wadata "Wahala" house

This is Boko Haram (SAS) vs Avengers (NEW)

NEW - Nyesom Ezebunwo WikeD

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by blackpanda: 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
PapaBaby:
Am beginning to think Modu Sheriff's brother in law has a hand in all this.

When Sheriff's entrance was first barred by the police, he went straight to Arase who ordered his men to vacate the building.

Is Buhari still Ali Modu Sheriff's in law?

U must always find a way to call buhari in everything. Smh
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by agabaI23(m): 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
The making of another Boko Haram
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by stefan388: 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
Sermwell:
This madness is really getting out of hand seriously! PDP doesn't need all this!
of course. But who you dey blame? If not this the same hausa who are always the destroyers. Buhari and his apc is instigating Sherife to pull down pdp every one is expecting to win in the next elect. Who esle can do this other than the muslem.
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by Sermwell(m): 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
stefan388:
of course. But who you dey blame? If not this the same hausa who are always the destroyers. Buhari and his apc is instigating Sherife to pull down pdp every one is expecting to win in the next elect. Who esle can do this other than the muslem.
stop blaming any tribe on this! PDP is made up of people from different tribes and hausas are not the problem of this country! Pls get your facts right!
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by ebbybest(f): 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
soulpiano23:
you are healed in Jesus name.your husband is just close to u
thank yuh!!!
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by JAWBONE(m): 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
Two of Nigeria's biggest problems remains the PDP and the APC and until we cleanse ourselves of them, we will only make little progress
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by Charly68: 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
Boko Haram sponsor indeed.
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by oluwasegunolade: 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
ebbybest:
May the Lord heal you cool tongue
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by bikefab(m): 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
2nd Batch of fulani marauders...
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by FrankOguns(m): 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nigeria police with thugs around them, always afraid of abokis, can't even ask them to leave the premises. It's only in other parts of the country that they know how to arrest or shoot at site. When is this slavery going to end?
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by brosammy(m): 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
Imagine all this nonsense in brd day light.Is not about party again but about stingy and greedy politicians. Come to think of it how much would Sherif pay this insolent young people to warrant this act,people who supose to be the strength of a better country
Re: Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) by onyiloyi(m): 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
PapaBaby:
Am beginning to think Modu Sheriff's brother in law has a hand in all this.

When Sheriff's entrance was first barred by the police, he went straight to Arase who ordered his men to vacate the building.

Is Buhari still Ali Modu Sheriff's in law?
How is PMB Sheriff's inlaw, Buhari has one wife n she is Ribadu's sister

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. / Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe / President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.