Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe (40618 Views)

Power Is Transient: Pictures Of Ex-Senate President, Ahmad Lawan In The Senate / Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' / Onnoghen Stands To Get N2.5bn Benefits In ‘soft Landing’ Option - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by chisomkachy: 10:35am On Jun 11, 2023
The Senator representing Imo west, Rochas Okorocha has asked the Senate President Ahmad Lawan to teach him how he returned to the senate after losing the presidential ticket of the All Progressives Congress, APC with him.

The duo contested the primary election of the APC but lost to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Surprisingly, after some weeks Supreme Court in a verdict, affirmed Lawan as the authentic candidate even though he did not contest the primary, which Bashir Machina was elected as the candidate of the Yobe north senatorial ticket of the party.

Confused with his emergence as the candidate of the Yobe north senatorial ticket, Okorocha speaking during the valedictory session of the ninth senate on Saturday said: “I did not contest for Senate this period. I only contested for the office of the president.

“You are a very smart politician. How you came back is another chapter in our political history that we need to discuss.

“I was there in the field with you running for president, I never knew how you were able to meander, leaving some of us. Next time you must teach me how to do that.”

Reacting to his appeal Lawan said: “It was easy. I was there with you in the field and after our defeat, my constituents thought they needed me again.

“They asked for me to come back and it was a tortious journey because we had to go through the courts.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/how-did-you-return-to-senate-teach-me-okorocha-begs-lawan/?fbclid=IwAR0vFyeWkXarwYGQLrG24SdCk5AED9N_gy1MwhCr613EaJcl5feBOuMCIVw

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:38am On Jun 11, 2023
Nigeria politicians are gamer.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Seefinish: 10:40am On Jun 11, 2023
You should know that in the Supreme Court of Nigeria, the fourth can be the first.

266 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:40am On Jun 11, 2023
Make he show you update naa....

Yeye naija moneyticians and abracadabra are one.

Buhari Era of unmitigated nepotism and outright lawlessness of Fulani cabal is terrible.

Tinubu is a product of the same order

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by HeartlessMan: 10:46am On Jun 11, 2023
Nothing like meander there.

There is no law in any constitution in the world that permits that so it's not brilliance but outright stealing. True brilliance would be if he had capitalized on some hidden law/clause to get his senatorial seat.

If the ruling government were the opposition, will he be there today?

184 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by darocha1: 10:46am On Jun 11, 2023
Hahaha owelle throwing subtle.

Baba Is getting ready for life after POWER.

The Lawan abracadabra is a case study that 400 level law students of Nigerian universities need to read on.

Profesional lawyers should begin using it as citations

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:50am On Jun 11, 2023
"My People my people"

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by nairalee(m): 10:51am On Jun 11, 2023
with issues like this, I have lost faith in the Nigerian judiciary. where someone did not contest but won and the person that contested and won was ordered to sit back.

I fear who no fear naija judiciary

159 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Ihateheadslamer: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2023
Don't give me the fish teach me how to fish tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by slawomir: 10:54am On Jun 11, 2023
Damnnn niggar

YinkaOlusesi16:
Nigeria politicians are gamer.

There are no where near gamer or smartness

The masses are just mumu that is why

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by thegooddieyoung: 10:54am On Jun 11, 2023
''my governor my governor"
The niggar loot Imo state shege

VeeVeeMyLuv:
"My People my people"

9 Likes

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by mannobi(m): 10:54am On Jun 11, 2023
Greedy pot belly politician. It's all about them alone. You will all be disgraced one day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by anochuko01(m): 10:54am On Jun 11, 2023
Tt
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 11, 2023
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by fiyinpet: 10:55am On Jun 11, 2023
I was surprised too! I thought SC was compromised. But I don’t think so!
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Heartfell: 10:55am On Jun 11, 2023
It was the greatest fraud in the history of man

41 Likes

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by chaddy16: 10:55am On Jun 11, 2023
F
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Angelfrost(m): 10:56am On Jun 11, 2023
Nigerian Senate = Retirement Home and Sanctuary for Corrupt Ex-governors

17 Likes

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Lovelyn451(f): 10:56am On Jun 11, 2023
He's above the law, he has no special wisdom or strategy...he knows he can't be questioned

2 Likes

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by ruggedtimi(m): 10:56am On Jun 11, 2023
Wat abut Akpabio

3 Likes

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Ismael97(m): 10:56am On Jun 11, 2023
Lol... He is a meanderer and schemer

3 Likes

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by hybrid11(m): 10:57am On Jun 11, 2023
Nothing is new to us in Nigeria. Hope uzodinma,buhari ,lawan and town hall come from behind to rule

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by dinachi(m): 10:57am On Jun 11, 2023

6 Likes

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Creamypie(m): 10:57am On Jun 11, 2023
Scam of a country. Very useless judiciary

11 Likes

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by canaan6(m): 10:57am On Jun 11, 2023
Pls is anyone experiencing Kuda bank problem, transfer to Kuda bank nt dropping.

2 Likes

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Tingotoe: 10:58am On Jun 11, 2023
The court judgment that enabled Lawal to contest is highly controversial and it's obvious that the 2022 electoral act still has some loopholes that need to be plunged.

12 Likes

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Eriokanmi: 11:01am On Jun 11, 2023
Lawan mata get as e be. Even till now, im still wondering. Naija!

13 Likes

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Savedday2: 11:02am On Jun 11, 2023
Our politicians are greedy big thieves. All of them!

2 Likes

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by marlow1962(m): 11:03am On Jun 11, 2023
Ok
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by ufotunang: 11:04am On Jun 11, 2023
He used dollars to get his way back...you should know how corrupt this our politcians are

5 Likes

Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by Risingblue008(m): 11:05am On Jun 11, 2023
Hhgf
Re: Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe by magzey: 11:06am On Jun 11, 2023
ZKOSOSO:
Make he show you update naa....

Yeye naija moneyticians and abracadabra are one.

Buhari Era of unmitigated nepotism and outright lawlessness of Fulani cabal is terrible.

Tinubu is a product of the same order
Is too Early to start WAILING , Additional 8 years await you, please reserve your Tears. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zamfara: APC Member Burnt, Others Attacked By PDP Thugs (Photos) / Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian / Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.