Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) (39286 Views)

Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) / Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by omoadeleye(m): 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hope is not that orlando where terrorist likes to perform their skills?
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by dannyben5: 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
i don see am oya Nxt.....

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by teacherbim(f): 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
Women sha but she knew this guy was married to Doris and she was a very close friends to her, hmmm,I cover my home with the blood if Jesus.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by mamawin(f): 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
Sermwell:
Aunty stella looks so nice. I can't ever forget what this woman did for me in 2007. God bless her real good!
you don't wanna share?

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by Toks2008(m): 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
teacherbim:
Women sha but she knew this guy was married to Doris and she was a very close friends to her, hmmm,I cover my home with the blood if Jesus.

According to feeders, it was reported that Doris and her hubby had already broken up before Stella came into the picture but does that still make it right.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by Btruth: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
....they are really in love afterall. could be what he cherished most in a relationship is what he is getting from her. Can't really blame the dude though. What matter in life is happiness.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
Who are them

Who concert Epp ?
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
Toks2008:

According to feeders, it was reported that Doris and her hubby had already broken up before Stella came into the picture but does that still make it right.
Seriously I hate friends who date their friends' exes. Out of everyone in the world,why that particular person your friend dated or married? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by opribo(m): 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
Friendship
A friend's frown is better than a fool's smile.
A friend in need is a friend indeed.
A friend is easier lost than found.
A friend to everybody is a friend to nobody.
A problem shared is a problem halved.
A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand, but touches your heart.
False friends are worse than open enemies.
Flattery is all right so long as you don't inhale.
Give credit where credit is due.
Grief divided is made lighter.
Memory is the treasure of the mind.
Nothing dries sooner than a tear.
Old friends and old wine are best.
The best of friends must part.
The best things are not bought and sold.
There is no better looking-glass than an old friend.
To err is human (To forgive divine).
Two cannot fall out if one does not choose.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
Toks2008:

Women are women worst enemies.

Ladies be careful of your lady friends.

I'm not judging anyone cos there are many sides to a story but no lady should trust any lady friend of hers.

Is this a yes or a no to my question?

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by Sermwell(m): 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
mamawin:
you don't wanna share?
my aunty complained to her that I was becoming wayward and on the street after my secondary school! One day,she just stormed our house with two guyz, bundle me into the car and straight to JAMB office. I later got admission to study law in UNIBEN. When I was going for clearance she gave me some money enough to pay for all my 100L tuition. God will continue to bless her and her family.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by Adesiji77: 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
Orlando? lipsrsealed
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by christisreal: 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=faraday1998 post=46670354]I am going to Heaven! Not because I am a Baptist
preacher. Not because I attend church. Not because
I have been baptized. Not because I pay my tithes.
Not because I try to live right. All of those things are
good and every saved person ought to do them,
but those things cannot save the soul. No, I am going to heaven because one day, May 23, 1983, I
came to the place where I looked to no one or no
thing but to Jesus Christ alone. I am going because
I know Jesus. One thing and one thing alone was
required for me to be saved and I did that thing. I
looked to Jesus and He saved my soul! Have you come to the source of salvation? Or, are
you still trying to get it some other way? Listen, stop
trying to do what has already been done, and look
to Jesus Christ by faith, and He will save you from
your sins and from Hell. There is but one way to
Heaven, to God and to salvation and His Name is Jesus. He is the sole source of salvation!
God bless u.well said

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by youngest85(m): 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
babydammy:
She looks good smiley
Who stole ur boobs @d.p?
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by Orikinla(m): 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Cunny man jam cunny woman= Cunny Couple. grin
Let us pray.
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by Loonyy(m): 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
VIEWS95:
Awwwnn.... I just love this lady for no reason
same Here ooooops

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by sbabimbola(f): 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
oluwatosin400:
Stella, who seems to have pushed acting aside has been enjoying her musical career which is also being managed by her lover,/[/b]

Never mix Work and Pleasure together, women won't hear!!!!

Tbliz and Tiwa's still rings in my ears.
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by TeamSimple(m): 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
back2sender:

The first time i saw her was in 1999 when i was in my final year in school she and her late husband JAIYE came to perform in Uniben, The show was sponsor by Fanta and i think her husband group was called synergy back then or also.
Final year in 1999?
Daddy you are needed more in politics section. Leave celebrity gossip for we youths.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by mamawin(f): 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
Sermwell:
my aunty complained to her that I was becoming wayward and on the street after my secondary school! One day,she just stormed our house with two guyz, bundle me into the car and straight to JAMB office. I later got admission to study law in UNIBEN. When I was going for clearance she gave me some money enough to pay for all my 100L tuition. God will continue to bless her and her family.
hmmm that's so touching, she did that well. I Hope you are now a barrister at law

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by mamawin(f): 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
TeamSimple:

Final year in 1999?
Daddy you are needed more in politics section. Leave celebrity gossip for we youths.
so wetin you want make people like me do o? leave nairaland patapata?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by PasNina(m): 10:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
My before Crush.....
Always on light make-up.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by TeamSimple(m): 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
mamawin:
so wetin you want make people like me do o? leave nairaland patapata?
Were you his supervisor in his final year?
Please mummy come and sit down.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
So that's how Doris Simon's own spoil finish Take person husband, take her son join, Doris no sharp at all. Some women get mind , fear women, showing off your colleagues hubby without feeling anything within you, hmm God de o.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by babydammy(f): 11:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
youngest85:

Who stole ur boobs @d.p?
Google it sir.. Thank you.
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by Adeevah(m): 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
Aaaah

Orlando concert again

RIP to the dead grin
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 18, 2016
Whoever the moderator is that put this thread on front page as "Stella Damasus And Her Lover Having A Nice Time Ahead Of Orlando Concert (Photos )" needs serious lessons in culture.
So crass.
Whatever happened to using the word "partner"?
And even if it's some misguided attempt at thread rating or SEO, surely there are more tasteful options.
Respectability Nairaland, have some respectability. Jeez.
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by afrika(f): 1:54am On Jun 18, 2016
Fxxxk the old puxxssy
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by tukdi: 4:02am On Jun 18, 2016
Sermwell:
Aunty stella looks so nice. I can't ever forget what this woman did for me in 2007. God bless her real good!
What did she do for you in 2007 that you cannot forget?
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 5:21am On Jun 18, 2016
Igbo women and yoruba cocks, from jaiye to ademinokun.
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by Sermwell(m): 7:26am On Jun 18, 2016
mamawin:
hmmm that's so touching, she did that well. I Hope you are now a barrister at law
yea! I'm currently practicing in Lagos! LAWLORDS CHAMBERS!
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by bootstrap36(m): 7:46am On Jun 18, 2016
Chain..

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by ring7(m): 9:12am On Jun 18, 2016
amtaken:
She's 38. How old are you?
ode she doesn't look 38 ... Don't Qiowte me again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji And Jim Iyke Settle Long Time Beef, Hang Out At Linda's Office - Pho / Fan Writes Open Letter To Olamide: ‘You Are Part Of Nigerian Problems’ / Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.