Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) (39275 Views)

Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) / Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by oluwatosin400: 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus and Daniel Ademinokan, are having are nice time together as they head for a concert in Orlando, USA.Stella, who seems to have pushed acting aside has been enjoying her musical career which is also being managed by her lover, Daniel.She could also be described as a diva with many hearts as she strives to spread her tentacles in all spheres.

She has been touching lives with her music since she decided to take it full time and now attending concerts; all thanks to her man who stood by her.

She is currently relaxing after a long travel as she hopes to settle soon and get ready to hit the stage where crowds are already awaiting her entry.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/17/stella-damasus-with-lover-having-a-nice-time-ahead-of-orlando-gospel-concert-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by axortedbabe(f): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
Pretty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by kelvine(m): 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
They said we should not judge.
This babe has tried, clap for her.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by VIEWS95: 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
Awwwnn.... I just love this lady for no reason

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by simplyglow: 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
Their cup of tea

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
When you have stolen goods you may pose with it.... Confidently. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by sleeknick: 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
my celebrity crush...pls come n snatch me oh

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by NigerianSHA: 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
Watch out for Mudslims especially male ones because you never know who might be carrying Automatic rifles...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by engrdonatus: 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
What!

At Orlando where people where eliminated at its apex

i rather go to trip in sambasi forest and seek solace from bubu zombies

4 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by Sermwell(m): 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
Aunty stella looks so nice. I can't ever forget what this woman did for me in 2007. God bless her real good!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by asodeboyede(m): 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
some people get mind sha...

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by ring7(m): 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
Why is she not getting old? #askingforafriend

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by kenny1313(m): 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
She is cool shaaa.
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
Is it true she's a home wrecker?

19 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by babydammy(f): 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
She looks good smiley

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by tmtech: 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
I just like dis babe

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by fart: 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
Orlando ke? Are people not shooting in that place?
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by mastengsynergy: 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
Life has no duplicate. Enjoy while it lasts. Move on with your life Stella. Have a lovely concert.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by mytime24(f): 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
Kk, enjoy urself

Bt shine ur eyes ooo

Cuz of bullets wey dey fly up&down fr dat city cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by Politicalidiot: 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
okk
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by faraday1998: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
I am going to Heaven! Not because I am a Baptist
preacher. Not because I attend church. Not because
I have been baptized. Not because I pay my tithes.
Not because I try to live right. All of those things are
good and every saved person ought to do them,
but those things cannot save the soul. No, I am going to heaven because one day, May 23, 1983, I
came to the place where I looked to no one or no
thing but to Jesus Christ alone. I am going because
I know Jesus. One thing and one thing alone was
required for me to be saved and I did that thing. I
looked to Jesus and He saved my soul! Have you come to the source of salvation? Or, are
you still trying to get it some other way? Listen, stop
trying to do what has already been done, and look
to Jesus Christ by faith, and He will save you from
your sins and from Hell. There is but one way to
Heaven, to God and to salvation and His Name is Jesus. He is the sole source of salvation!

60 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by amtaken(f): 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
She's 38. How old are you?
ring7:
Why is she not getting old? #askingforafriend

4 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by Flashh: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
Who they epp?

6 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by Fineboi2(m): 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
No be the Orlando dem just killed 50 gays recently
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by doublewisdom: 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
Beautiful woman.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by looseweight: 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
Okk
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by lordcenred(m): 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
Make one terrorist idiot no go open fire on them o

Thank God she no be gay sef
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by SmithHumble50: 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
Seen!!! tongue
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by Tex42(m): 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
Orlando again?!...

"Having a nice time in Orlando"! OK o, Kontinu...
Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by back2sender: 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
kenny1313:
She is cool shaaa.
The first time i saw her was in 1999 when i was in my final year in school she and her late husband JAIYE came to perform in Uniben, The show was sponsor by Fanta and i think her husband group was called synergy back then or also.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) by Toks2008(m): 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Is it true she's a home wrecker?

Women are women worst enemies.

Ladies be careful of your lady friends.

I'm not judging anyone cos there are many sides to a story but no lady should trust any lady friend of hers.

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Teebillz Daughter, Bisi. He's Ready To Break Fan's Head Over Her Instagram / Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses / The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.