Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud (29556 Views)

IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics / IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) / Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud by vickvilles(m): 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
Well done EFCC, smh for some Nigeria youths who wants to earn by fraudulent means...one day for the thief , one day for the owner...
one love Nigeria.
Re: Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud by worshipdevice(m): 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
Want collect ATM for ur grand-papa at this age? See thier mumu face
Re: Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud by mikkypel(m): 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
NCAN.. I am a new member reporting from South West.. Please can i check the association constitution... Well i don see say na dem

3 Likes

Re: Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud by annnikky(f): 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
Wasted years I just pity una parents for passing tru hell Schl fees n una tnk u to them na certificate to prison undecided chai... Soriiii cry
Re: Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud by blacktwist(m): 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
joey150:
What is all these name checking rubbish i read here?

And some of you would claim bsc holders..but deep down your skulls, the emptiness is overwhelming.

Am just sad for this nation...because half the youths are practically no good! Strong Tribalism and bigotry even among the youger population. Very sad.

I think nairaland should take a stronger stance on tribalism rather than sports betting and forex.

... professor innocent!!! are you seeking attention?
Re: Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud by OiseLovesAll(m): 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
chinoify:
Final year What a waste of admission space....
They already know fraud is the way foward just like our politicians & fake religious bigot preaches..
Re: Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
Name checkers association of Nigeria (NCAN). Kikikikikikikiki
Re: Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud by weblord1900: 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
As the general oversea of the NCAN I therefore urge the general public to ignore this crime post because investigation has proved that the crime is minor, unlike the major crime always being committed by......

stay connected to NCAN for more crime updates
Signed; THE GENERAL OVERSEA of NCAN
Re: Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud by origima: 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
The spirit of Biafra is bad.look at this young Biafrans frauding to get money to enable them buy arms to fight Buhari.... Ooooooooh jah !!!.don't worry,after 2yrs and before then Biafra go Don dey ready

1 Like

Re: Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud by joey150(m): 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
blacktwist:
... professor innocent!!! are you seeking attention?
nah,it just disgusts me to see people like you use the internet
Re: Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud by UEDIBO: 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
HEY MY NAME SAKE
Re: Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud by OiseLovesAll(m): 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
emmalezy:
Justice M.N Yinusa of the Federal High court, Enugu, on Thursday, 16th June, 2016, sentenced one Frank Joseph and Muonwuba Valentine, a final year student of Institute of Management and Technology (I.M.T) Enugu to two years imprisonment each for conspiracy, uttering, impersonation and attempting to steal, and offence brought against them by the EFCC. The duo were earlier arrested in March 2016, on an allegation that they visited an Access Bank Branch in Kenyatta, Enugu State,

presented themselves as customers of the bank and requested for an ATM card on a particular account claiming that the said account belonged to their grandfather who is bedridden. The bank on suspecting foul play alerted the Commission and the matter was investigated leading to their subsequent arraignment on 19th April 2016 on a five -count charge. ‪#‎Conviction‬. ‪#‎Fraud‬

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/06/photos-two-students-of-imt-enugu.html

Usless Efcc,go to the govt house cause thats where d fraud is...Wat a set Hypocritical piece of meat
Re: Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
Scatterscatter:
Check
Checker
Checkest!

I'm done
Them need to re-enroll at DIEZANI College of EDUCATION....they are still learners.

1 Like

Re: Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud by ibiyemi93: 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
na wa o. see wetin quick money cause una.

'ojukokoro'
Re: Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud by omonla555: 7:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
IPOB & IPOD, stealing and robbing since the time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud by Olukokosir(m): 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
Na our brothers from d oda end ....NCAN from South-West reportn for duty
Re: Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud by demolinka(m): 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
omusiliyu:
The location depicts the names
Reporting for NCAN, Yobe branch
Buhehehehehehe!
Re: Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Thieves everywhere!
Yes, in the Yeeast.

1 Like

Re: Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud by Abba5800: 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
Abba Mohammed here in cross river reporting

Name checkers Association calabar branch confirmed they belong to ipod family

2 Likes

Re: Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud by neocortex: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
joey150:

And some of you would claim bsc holders..but deep down your skulls, the emptiness is overwhelming.

Am just sad for this nation...because half the youths are practically no good! Strong Tribalism and bigotry even among the youger population. Very sad.

I think nairaland should take a stronger stance on tribalism rather than sports betting and forex.

Seun, Mynd44 please take note, rule 2 appeared to be obsolete because any story
on crime is being turned to tribal bashing with no punishment being handed to perpetrators.
If Nairaland stands by Nigeria's unity, it can't afford to look the other way when hate-filled
tribalism is being displayed on FP topics.
Re: Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud by neocortex: 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
Snowprince306:
Them no even FROSH self, m' sure dey just start, @Nigeria police una go arrest tire as far as politician dey steal our money ,dem no go give job to person wey dem no no,nd boys gotta flex,bang,shop for Dubai and even marry,..,,una go tire.
I pity you.
Criminals exist everywhere in the world and those who don't desist
always end up in jail.
Blaming politicians for crimes does not cut it.
And don't compare yourself with politicians because
I don't think you can hire 15 SANs to defend yourself.

1 Like

Re: Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud by AuroraB(f): 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
Swift justice for small time crooks and unending adjournments for those ra.ping our treasury endlessly embarassed God punish every judge in whose judgment these cases are made child's play sad angry angry sad
Re: Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud by isan(m): 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
I am only interested in their names
Re: Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud by emvico(m): 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
emmalezy:
Justice M.N Yinusa of the Federal High court, Enugu, on Thursday, 16th June, 2016, sentenced one Frank Joseph and Muonwuba Valentine, a final year student of Institute of Management and Technology (I.M.T) Enugu to two years imprisonment each for conspiracy, uttering, impersonation and attempting to steal, and offence brought against them by the EFCC. The duo were earlier arrested in March 2016, on an allegation that they visited an Access Bank Branch in Kenyatta, Enugu State,

presented themselves as customers of the bank and requested for an ATM card on a particular account claiming that the said account belonged to their grandfather who is bedridden. The bank on suspecting foul play alerted the Commission and the matter was investigated leading to their subsequent arraignment on 19th April 2016 on a five -count charge. ‪#‎Conviction‬. ‪#‎Fraud‬

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/06/photos-two-students-of-imt-enugu.html

sorry guys i feel ur pains
Re: Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud by Princepoint(m): 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
they re hungry eeya
Re: Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud by onyiloyi(m): 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mug shot things!
Re: Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud by nortcentrallord(m): 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
The heavy hand of the Law has fallen on them. The case was fast though only if all cases will be concluded that fast especially that case about buhari's certificate. Lol, if these boys had money, they will still be walking free because they would have solicited for 20 SAN's to represent them.

A man who steals Maggi will have his face shown on crime fighter while the one that has rapped the system for ages past will be enthroned king. What a country!
Re: Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud by ManTiger(m): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
[size=80pt]By their fruit![/size]
Re: Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
Israelee again, the lost tribe of Israel doing their lucrative business in the zoo. Too bad
Re: Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud by stubbornman(m): 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
joey150:

bro things trend on NL everyday.....its just for fun and no one is holy if you ask me...everyone displays tribalism sometimes
Re: Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud by blacktwist(m): 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
joey150:
nah,it just disgusts me to see people like you use the internet
....ok. but am sincerely sorry if you are picking up any offence from that...#caseclosed#
Re: Two Students Of IMT Enugu Jailed For Two Years For Fraud by XCLUX(m): 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
Permission to check name....... I repeat permission to check name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered / Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) / 3-Year-Old Boy Killed With Thread Tied Around His Neck In Kano, Dumped In Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.