Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

10,000mt Of Ago Needed Outside Bar - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10,000mt Of Ago Needed Outside Bar (1423 Views)

70.000mt Of AGO Supplier Needed / AGO Outside Bar Lagos,10,000mt,n128/litre For Sale / (80,000mt) Of Russian Blend Automotive Gas Oil (a.g.o) For Sale - 08131244776 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

10,000mt Of Ago Needed Outside Bar by donpaulo(m): 11:53am On Aug 31, 2009
if you have or are in a position to help us get 10,000MT of AGO outside bar, pls hollar me on 08034530156 or email me on donn_paulo@yahoo.com.

pls treat as urgent!!!

Bonny Light Crude Oil ( TTO and CIF options ), if you are a buyer or mandate to a buyer and are interested, you could also hollar. wink
Re: 10,000mt Of Ago Needed Outside Bar by stagger: 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2009
Will give you a call as per the marine AGO.
Re: 10,000mt Of Ago Needed Outside Bar by i2no: 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2009
this is the best place to get what u looking for www.oildealng.com
Re: 10,000mt Of Ago Needed Outside Bar by donpaulo(m): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2009
pls guys, nobody to call again, i think i'm tired of all the foul play.
people are not just straight forward. angry
for those who have already called, i've saved the numbers of those i believe are genuine sellers, when next i get a request, you'll be the first to know.
Re: 10,000mt Of Ago Needed Outside Bar by stagger: 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2009
Hmm! I understand your pain. Too many unserious people in this line. My guys actually have 36,000 metric tonnes. The SPA is available. Since you don't want calls, i will simply ask my people to send you the SPA by email so we can take off from there.

Is that ok by you?
Re: 10,000mt Of Ago Needed Outside Bar by donpaulo(m): 8:23am On Sep 03, 2009
stagger, the buyer got pissed after we had gone to inspect 2 vessels and nothing was found!! angry, he's not been picking my calls nor replying my messages, guess he may have gotten someone else.
but i believe, market no dey finish, this is a product people will everly want to buy, so please, you could still send me the SPA and i''ll go tru it and see if i can make him trust me again. how about that?
Re: 10,000mt Of Ago Needed Outside Bar by stagger: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2009
That will be ok. I will send it this afternoon.
Re: 10,000mt Of Ago Needed Outside Bar by DrKitaun(m): 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2009
stagger:

Hmm! I understand your pain. Too many unserious people in this line. My guys actually have 36,000 metric tonnes. The SPA is available. Since you don't want calls, i will simply ask my people to send you the SPA by email so we can take off from there.

Is that ok by you?

make sure that vessel is MT NORTE . . .if it is THEN U ARE WASTING UR TIME ! cool
Re: 10,000mt Of Ago Needed Outside Bar by stagger: 11:34pm On Sep 03, 2009
Not sure I understand what Dr Kitaun means. Don Paulo, I got home very late today after spedning much of the day in a very rainy hold up situtation. Apparently my guys too had the same problem. Check your box tomorrow for the document.
Re: 10,000mt Of Ago Needed Outside Bar by honeyguy(m): 6:08am On Sep 04, 2009
hey stagger
just reminding you that am stil waiting for your mail regarding the biz
thanks
Re: 10,000mt Of Ago Needed Outside Bar by donpaulo(m): 8:46am On Sep 04, 2009
stagger, was wondering what happened cos i kept checking my mail for it.
heard it rained cat and dogs in ikeja,
anyways, will check later today to see if your guys have sent it.
Re: 10,000mt Of Ago Needed Outside Bar by stagger: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2009
i have sent you a mail. I will follow it up with a phone call.
Re: 10,000mt Of Ago Needed Outside Bar by chux76(m): 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2009
@don paulo
When u contacted me, told you we have the 10k MT of AGO that you requestd,i even gave you my partners' number for you to call,but you did not follow up. You would have been satisfied had you chosen us to do business with.Anyways according to you,market no dey finish. Holla me up when next you have such orders and my word is bond.
Re: 10,000mt Of Ago Needed Outside Bar by stagger: 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2009
Don Paulo, which is your correct emaila address? The one you provided is bouncing my mails, and your phone number is not going through.
Re: 10,000mt Of Ago Needed Outside Bar by honeyguy(m): 4:01am On Sep 06, 2009
hey stagger
just letting you know that am stil waiting
Re: 10,000mt Of Ago Needed Outside Bar by donpaulo(m): 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2009
@ stagger, donn _ paulo @yahoo.com ( i spaced the words so you could read them easily.) Make you try send the SPA. GUys don mess up the other deal for me, so painful! angry let me have your number as well. Thanks.

How come, i'd replied before but i'm surprised its not there. NL should pls check this reply thing very well o.
Re: 10,000mt Of Ago Needed Outside Bar by donpaulo(m): 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2009
@ CHukx, i did call your guy, Marvin or something like that right? we spoke and i remember sending you a text on what we discussed. But because the buyer was quite pissed with the initial offers i'd given him, he was not ready to listen to me again so there was no need bothering or raising anybody's hopes. Hope you understand? undecided
Re: 10,000mt Of Ago Needed Outside Bar by stagger: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2009
donpaulo:

@ stagger, donn _ paulo @yahoo.com ( i spaced the words so you could read them easily.) Make you try send the SPA. GUys don mess up the other deal for me, so painful! angry let me have your number as well. Thanks.

How come, i'd replied before but i'm surprised its not there. NL should pls check this reply thing very well o.

Ok. Check your box. I have sent the SPA there
Re: 10,000mt Of Ago Needed Outside Bar by amenke: 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2009
if any serious buyer of AGO in metric tonnes is arround,i mean serious buyer,call me Mr Amechi 08039478888.i don't have time for jokes.
Re: 10,000mt Of Ago Needed Outside Bar by donpaulo(m): 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2009
@ Stagger, i've seen it. will hollar you when something genuine and serious comes up.
cheers men
Re: 10,000mt Of Ago Needed Outside Bar by edsel: 2:54am On Sep 16, 2009
stagger,contact me with this email omo_mochi@yahoo.com ,with your phone number asap l think we can work out something.
Re: 10,000mt Of Ago Needed Outside Bar by hustler(m): 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2009
Home of Jokers!!!!!
Re: 10,000mt Of Ago Needed Outside Bar by cheatmaker: 7:47am On Sep 18, 2009
Ok
Re: 10,000mt Of Ago Needed Outside Bar by DrKitaun(m): 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2009
hustler:

Home of Jokers!!!!!

I agree with u, but not 100%

I agree cos majority of the so called brokers dont even know why they are in the industry anyway . . .

thus they get carried away at every ridiculous claim of someone saying he's got 100,000mt AGO Lagos outside bar . . . grin na wao . . .

if only people could learn the proper way . . .get a mentor and learn the tricks of the game, learn the terminologies, verify with people that know better any doc given u . . .dont try to play smart or circumvent and DONT JUST BELIEVE ANYTHING IS BY UR MIGHT !!!

For anyone to hit a deal, that person go suffer well well . . .

My mentor in the industry happens to be a Nler - LAYI, who schooled me and I wasnt too proud to get under his tutelage, I am ever grateful to him !!! NOW THERE IS NOTHING ANY Arrow CAN TELL ME THAT CAN GET ME FOOLED IN THE INDUSTRY !!!
Re: 10,000mt Of Ago Needed Outside Bar by chux76(m): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

I agree with u, but not 100%

I agree cos majority of the so called brokers dont even know why they are in the industry anyway . . .

thus they get carried away at every ridiculous claim of someone saying he's got 100,000mt AGO Lagos outside bar . . . grin na wao . . .

if only people could learn the proper way . . .get a mentor and learn the tricks of the game, learn the terminologies, verify with people that know better any doc given u . . .dont try to play smart or circumvent and DONT JUST BELIEVE ANYTHING IS BY your MIGHT !!!

For anyone to hit a deal, that person go suffer well well . . .

My mentor in the industry happens to be a Nler - LAYI, who schooled me and I wasnt too proud to get under his tutelage, I am ever grateful to him !!! NOW THERE IS NOTHING ANY Arrow CAN TELL ME THAT CAN GET ME FOOLED IN THE INDUSTRY !!!

True, We got many tricksters in here claimimg to be what they are not.
Someone tried playing a smart one me,nearly causing a rift btw I and my contact. They thought they could cut corners and outsmart us by trying to get every detail of our product so as to go behind us and hijack the vessel,but they failed woefully. And funnily he was hammering on integrity and not cutting corners,where as he was trying to do just that. HE FAILED , cheesy cheesy cheesy
We all got to shine our eyes, and i must admit, I am learning by the sec.
Re: 10,000mt Of Ago Needed Outside Bar by DrKitaun(m): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2009
chux76:

True, We got many tricksters in here claimimg to be what they are not.
Someone tried playing a smart one me,nearly causing a rift btw I and my contact. They thought they could cut corners and outsmart us by trying to get every detail of our product so as to go behind us and hijack the vessel,but they failed woefully. And funnily he was hammering on integrity and not cutting corners,where as he was trying to do just that. HE FAILED , cheesy cheesy cheesy
We all got to shine our eyes, and i must admit, I am learning by the sec.

Seriously though . . .getting all info aboy a vessel is not enuff for anyone to hijack a vessel, WHY ?

Most of these POPs that y'all tend to see are either those that have discharged, or someone else has placed instrument on it or even vessels that they will tell u is at Lagos outside bar or at Togo Triangle but on tracking u will find out that such might be at Las Palmas, Spain or at Rotterdam, Holland . . .such is the level of debasement that diligent brokers suffer in getting products for their buyers . . .

Another stupid thing most do; is CLAIMING MANDATESHIP shocked do peeps even know what it takes to be a Mndate before claiming such ? some of these people cant even purchase 25 litres of AGO to fuel their Tiger generators grin grin

The issue of SPAs is another; whilst y'all are sending and signing SPAs . . .do u at all have info on the seller and buyer ? have they been buying and selling ? do u bother to checkthrough their procedure to be sure u are not peddling a plagiarized SPA ?

Make I stop for here before dem go accuse me of ITK grin grin

(1)

12,000 Litres Fuel Tanker For Sale - N3.0m / How Do I Invest 700k / 60th Birthday Of Bishop David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.