Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

Kemi Olunloyo’s Greatest Mistake (the Greatest Mistake Of The Year) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kemi Olunloyo’s Greatest Mistake (the Greatest Mistake Of The Year) (692 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell / Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo’s Greatest Mistake (the Greatest Mistake Of The Year) by Laridman14: 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
KEMI OLUNLOYO’S GREATEST MISTAKE (THE GREATEST MISTAKE OF THE YEAR)
Good day my fellow citizen, am LARIMAN by name and my mission is to correct you (Kemi Olunloyo) about some of your peace breaker tweet “Islam is a sickening religion u pray 5 times daily yet u can pledge Allegiance to a terrorist group, kill 50 and injure 53, Burn ur Kuran”, “Islam is a religion of peace that is why the whole of northern Nigeria is resting in peace. Bleep Terrorist Religion. I don’t think you tried to imagine what the outcome of this statement could lead to, you are toying with something that if a kid that doesn’t have IQ dare to do you suppose to stop him/her. You call yourself activist or what, but is that how a activist with normal brain approach situation. Have you ever heard other activist like Falana and others disturbing the peace of the nation.
When you tweet it, do you think everybody will be silent about it? Let me give you an illustration: you tweet, I replied, some people of your religion may not agree with my respond then I will get reply, such person may also get reply. Gradually it may spread and cause religion crises that may later lead to attacking each other with harm. A fool at 50 is a fool till eternity, well I don’t blame you, your new nickname is MIWIK(Money is what I know). You said it yourself that your social media account is to make money, you go online tweeting topics that does not concern you in order to attract people’s attention so that when you tweet for your company you can earn your $50…. Even if you want to bring up does topic, you don’t have manner of presenting it to your followers. Well,…. I think it is not only that you are deported because your refugee visa was not renewed but also you have mental problem so that you can get traditionally treatment at home because anybody with his/her sense will not decide to be PEACE ENIMY as you turn yourself to.
Now to your tweet about Islam
You said Islam is religion of terrorist, and also ask Muslim to burn there kuran… you are Christian, instead of you to go to church and study your bible, you choose to disturb peace with your tweets. If you have read your bible, you would have knew the true religion of terrorist using Islam to cover up. Kindly get a Kuran (English translated version) read it then you will discover that the word SWORD is not mentioned in the Holy Quran or commanding the Muslim to strike the worshiper of other religion. Allah said do not force anybody to accept Islam. These are some area that will show you that the terrorist get inspiration from bible.
Firstly Bible define what a sword is, check Ezekiel 21:11 “and he hath given it to furbish, that may be handle, this sword is sharpened and to be given to the hand of a slayer”. I think with this, bible let us to know what a sword is and what it is use for. Also, bible told us what to do if new religion is introduced to us. You can check that in Deuteronomy 13:6-11 “if thy brother, the son of thy mother, thy son or thy daughter or wife of bosom, thy friend, say let us go serve other gods, which thou has not know nor heard of, from one end of the earth to the other end of the earth; thou shall not consent unto him, nor hearken onto him. But surely kill him….)”. also in 2nd Chronicles 15:13-14 “That whosoever would not seek thy lord God of Israel should be put to DEATH whether small, great or whether man, woman”. God in bible also command this: check Luke 19:27 “but those mine enemies’ which would not that I should reign over them, bring them and slay them before me”… God according to bible give terrible command which the terrorist of nowadays follow. This is found in 1st Samuel 15:3 “ Now go and smite Amalek and utterly destroy all that they have and spare them not, but slay man and woman, infant and suckling, horse and sheep and also camel” this above command Is what the terrorist follow, the terrorist kill and destroy properties. The statement can never be found in the Quran. That last bible verse that I will tell you now will clearly show the religion of terrorist. Islam is a Religion of PEACE according to the holy Quran. But check Mathew 10:34-35 “Think not that I came to send peace on earth, I came not to send peace but Sword” sword is not use to pill yam but to kill. All what the terrorist are doing now, the backup can never be found in Quran but clearly in Bible. So MIWIK kindly answer this question which one among bible and Quran supposed to be burn and also which religion give terrorist backup.
Conclusion
To my fellow citizen(All religion), am not here to go against one religion and please don’t put any blame on me but blame Kemi Olunloyo(MIWIK) for bringing up this religion explanation. I just give more explanation to her Topic. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL
LARIDMAN
Laridman..com
Re: Kemi Olunloyo’s Greatest Mistake (the Greatest Mistake Of The Year) by Laridman14: 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
Laridman14:
KEMI OLUNLOYO’S GREATEST MISTAKE (THE GREATEST MISTAKE OF THE YEAR)
Good day my fellow citizen, am LARIMAN by name and my mission is to correct you (Kemi Olunloyo) about some of your peace breaker tweet “Islam is a sickening religion u pray 5 times daily yet u can pledge Allegiance to a terrorist group, kill 50 and injure 53, Burn ur Kuran”, “Islam is a religion of peace that is why the whole of northern Nigeria is resting in peace. Bleep Terrorist Religion. I don’t think you tried to imagine what the outcome of this statement could lead to, you are toying with something that if a kid that doesn’t have IQ dare to do you suppose to stop him/her. You call yourself activist or what, but is that how a activist with normal brain approach situation. Have you ever heard other activist like Falana and others disturbing the peace of the nation.
When you tweet it, do you think everybody will be silent about it? Let me give you an illustration: you tweet, I replied, some people of your religion may not agree with my respond then I will get reply, such person may also get reply. Gradually it may spread and cause religion crises that may later lead to attacking each other with harm. A fool at 50 is a fool till eternity, well I don’t blame you, your new nickname is MIWIK(Money is what I know). You said it yourself that your social media account is to make money, you go online tweeting topics that does not concern you in order to attract people’s attention so that when you tweet for your company you can earn your $50…. Even if you want to bring up does topic, you don’t have manner of presenting it to your followers. Well,…. I think it is not only that you are deported because your refugee visa was not renewed but also you have mental problem so that you can get traditionally treatment at home because anybody with his/her sense will not decide to be PEACE ENIMY as you turn yourself to.
Now to your tweet about Islam
You said Islam is religion of terrorist, and also ask Muslim to burn there kuran… you are Christian, instead of you to go to church and study your bible, you choose to disturb peace with your tweets. If you have read your bible, you would have knew the true religion of terrorist using Islam to cover up. Kindly get a Kuran (English translated version) read it then you will discover that the word SWORD is not mentioned in the Holy Quran or commanding the Muslim to strike the worshiper of other religion. Allah said do not force anybody to accept Islam. These are some area that will show you that the terrorist get inspiration from bible.
Firstly Bible define what a sword is, check Ezekiel 21:11 “and he hath given it to furbish, that may be handle, this sword is sharpened and to be given to the hand of a slayer”. I think with this, bible let us to know what a sword is and what it is use for. Also, bible told us what to do if new religion is introduced to us. You can check that in Deuteronomy 13:6-11 “if thy brother, the son of thy mother, thy son or thy daughter or wife of bosom, thy friend, say let us go serve other gods, which thou has not know nor heard of, from one end of the earth to the other end of the earth; thou shall not consent unto him, nor hearken onto him. But surely kill him….)”. also in 2nd Chronicles 15:13-14 “That whosoever would not seek thy lord God of Israel should be put to DEATH whether small, great or whether man, woman”. God in bible also command this: check Luke 19:27 “but those mine enemies’ which would not that I should reign over them, bring them and slay them before me”… God according to bible give terrible command which the terrorist of nowadays follow. This is found in 1st Samuel 15:3 “ Now go and smite Amalek and utterly destroy all that they have and spare them not, but slay man and woman, infant and suckling, horse and sheep and also camel” this above command Is what the terrorist follow, the terrorist kill and destroy properties. The statement can never be found in the Quran. That last bible verse that I will tell you now will clearly show the religion of terrorist. Islam is a Religion of PEACE according to the holy Quran. But check Mathew 10:34-35 “Think not that I came to send peace on earth, I came not to send peace but Sword” sword is not use to pill yam but to kill. All what the terrorist are doing now, the backup can never be found in Quran but clearly in Bible. So MIWIK kindly answer this question which one among bible and Quran supposed to be burn and also which religion give terrorist backup.
Conclusion
To my fellow citizen(All religion), am not here to go against one religion and please don’t put any blame on me but blame Kemi Olunloyo(MIWIK) for bringing up this religion explanation. I just give more explanation to her Topic. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL
LARIDMAN
http://laridman..com.ng/2016/06/kemi-olunloyos-greatest-mistake.html

Re: Kemi Olunloyo’s Greatest Mistake (the Greatest Mistake Of The Year) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
Unhm.. Ok o
Re: Kemi Olunloyo’s Greatest Mistake (the Greatest Mistake Of The Year) by finalboss1(m): 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
the whole great write up...u cnt write ur nickname well
Re: Kemi Olunloyo’s Greatest Mistake (the Greatest Mistake Of The Year) by Ranchhoddas: 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nonsense. Oga go sit down one place abeg.

(1) (Reply)

[71th] Independence Day 15 August 2017 Poems, Kavita In Hindi For Kids Students / Is It Wrong To Change Church Because Of Preaching Blunders By My Pastors?? / The Need For Humility In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.