Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? (2555 Views)

Eight-Year-Old Girl Tests Positive To Lassa Fever In Gombe / Positive Effect Of Cam Wood (osun) On The Skin / Side Effect Of Nescafe (coffee). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? by roniesharl(f): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2009
I was told that a little of an alchohol is good for our body,
especially for women.
It was stated that it gives women strong BONES,
and makes them develop strong bones, cos women tend to get weaker as
they approach 60years and above. smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? by Oluschenco(m): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2009
What of that of men, is it all negative
Re: What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? by Fhemmmy: 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2009
make u feel good
Re: What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? by roniesharl(f): 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2009
@fhemmmy
hhhmmmmm? what amount of quantity makes u feel good? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? by mohawkchic(f): 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2009
~Is that A Fact?! By the By who told you ? A professional Doctor?
Re: What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2009
beer contains vitamin B6. . . but don't get drunk wink
Re: What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? by boomlogics: 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2009
I don't think it has any positive effect on the body.

However, if you must drink, drink responsibly and,

Don't drink and drive.
Re: What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? by rexertea(m): 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2009
two pegs daily is good for your health, that's what the army guys say. may be it's true. But you also have some other ways to stay healthy. go to gym. one more thing who says alcohol gives you strong bones, it's a crap. there are so many vitamins around take one of those tablets and make your bones strong. if you do not become alcoholic, then go ahead, take alcohol and enjoy, but don't say it will give you strong bones.
Re: What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? by mohawkchic(f): 3:23am On Sep 08, 2009
boomlogics:

I don't think it has any positive effect on the body.

However, if you must drink, drink responsibly and,

Don't drink and drive.

~I Strongly Agree!!~
Re: What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? by Nobody: 3:31am On Sep 08, 2009
Red wines do contain a decent level of antioxidants that are beneficial for the body.

As for alchohol . . . absolutely nothing good for you in there except to stimulate the reward center of your brain.
Re: What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? by rexertea(m): 9:22am On Sep 08, 2009
I am with you David on this
Re: What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? by CrazyMan(m): 11:25am On Sep 08, 2009
roniesharl:

I was told that a little of an alchohol is good for our body,
especially for women.
It was stated that it gives women strong BONES,
and makes them develop strong bones, cos women tend to get weaker as
they approach 60years and above. smiley smiley smiley
Those are lies my dear; alcohol has no positive effect on the human body; so if you’ve been drinking, please try and stop it now unless when you get to that age bracket, you would be prone to psychoses of the liver.

And you know how may top icons have lost their lives to that disease as a result of excessive drinking during their youthful days.
Re: What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? by chic2pimp(m): 12:26am On Sep 10, 2009
mohawkchic:

~I Strongly Agree!!~
Of course u would agree. Bloody alcoholic grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? by Epi: 3:19am On Sep 10, 2009
kill germs in the body grin grin errmm. just guessing grin angry
Re: What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? by rexertea(m): 8:31am On Sep 10, 2009
Epi:

kill germs in the body grin grin errmm. just guessing grin angry

What germs?
Re: What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? by mamagee6(f): 12:17am On Sep 11, 2009
They make you drunk and weak.
Re: What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? by amebono1: 3:17am On Sep 11, 2009
,mama-gee:

They make you drunk and weak.

like they make you stupid, by the way, why are you not posting with this id? are you scared of being banned? oh no shes scared grin grin grin

I will so give you mental restlessness, until you tire

NOTE: i saw you  blabbing on some thread that i am scared of you, and posting behind your back yea yea, you wish  grin grin grin  i have changed my system on you, so no amount of words from you will distract the new role i have decided to play on you grin grin grin grin

so keep wishing i am scared of you grin grin as for getting back my id, sorry i have over a 100 id's so which one of them are you talking about? if you are not a coward , post with your ',mamagee' id and stop using the other one, oops sorry, just remembered that you are scared of being banned grin grin grin

so keep announcing to people on this forum dat amebo is scared of you, amebo has a new way of dealing with you, and by the way dont forget to post essays like you usually post, i will be giving a short one, until the fool in you comes out

until then tata cool
Re: What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? by Nobody: 3:19am On Sep 11, 2009
amebo and mamagee . . . you too are perpetual comics. grin Who stole the others husband?
Re: What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? by Gabry(f): 7:27am On Sep 11, 2009
What kinda alcohol? I know Red WIne circulates the blood. Drink one glass a day
Re: What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? by rexertea(m): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2009
Gabry:

red wine doesn't come under the category of hard core alcohol.
Re: What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? by Gabry(f): 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2009
But the poster did not say hard core alcohol naa. I dont know I read Effect of Alcohol
Re: What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? by amebono1: 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2009
davidylan:

amebo and mamagee . . . you too are perpetual comics.  grin Who stole the others husband?

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy when did raped victims start snatching husbands? grin grin
Re: What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2009
Gabry:

hehe the type of "science" you hear on these threads. If this was your school you'd fail every exam imaginable. grin

!amebo no1:

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy when did raped victims start snatching husbands? grin grin

nna at least una dey provide me good comic relief . . . ride on! cheesy
Re: What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? by mamagee5: 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2009
!amebo no1:

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy  when did raped victims start snatching husbands? grin grin

More like when did daughters of Zoophilias have a husband. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? by mamagee5: 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2009
!amebo no1:

like they make you stupid, by the way, why are you not posting with this id? are you scared of being banned? oh no shes scared grin grin grin

I will so give you mental restlessness, until you tire

NOTE: i saw you  blabbing on some thread that i am scared of you, and posting behind your back yea yea, you wish  grin grin grin  i have changed my system on you, so no amount of words from you will distract the new role i have decided to play on you grin grin grin grin

so keep wishing i am scared of you grin grin as for getting back my id, sorry i have over a 100 id's so which one of them are you talking about? if you are not a coward , post with your ',mamagee' id and stop using the other one, oops sorry, just remembered that you are scared of being banned grin grin grin

so keep announcing to people on this forum dat amebo is scared of you, amebo has a new way of dealing with you, and by the way dont forget to post essays like you usually post, i will be giving a short one, until the fool in you comes out

until then tata cool

grin grin grin grin
Of course I'm not a coward that's why I keep coming back unlike your dumpy ass running away from me because you don't want me to give you the insult of your miserable life and you will then get banned. grin grin grin grin grin grin

hahahaha grin ;Dha, Look whose talking about being a fool, If you were the wise one you would have ignored me from the beginning, isn't it?, dumb ass blabbing daughter of a hardcore zoophilia. grin grin grin grin

Of course, I wouldn't like to get banned because of a dumb idiotic illiterate that has no class because it's not worth it and it's not worth opening up another email address. grin grin

abeg rephrase that line to "amebo has a new way of running away from mama-gee" grin grin, Madam "Cunt" and "gay" grin grin, have you forgotten how you were ranting all over the whole place before you got banned? and that's why I'm not done with you yet. grin grin grin, It doesn't matter what id I use, the most important thing is that your slutty ass knows that it's me, grin grin, Now you know that it's me and you have a new id, let us continue from where we started, Oops I forgot that you're scared of insulting me because you don't want to get banned again, shameless bollocks. grin grin grin grin

Oya, start giving me the mental restlessness now and stop running away because if you don't, you would forever be remembered as a two damn ticking LovePeddler in my book. grin grin
Re: What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? by Fhemmmy: 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2009
roniesharl:

@fhemmmy
hhhmmmmm? what amount of quantity makes u feel good? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Not that much
Re: What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? by scottN(m): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2009
Take 2 bottles of guiness stout and then go into a sex session and c what Effect lies in store 4 u grin
Re: What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? by Fhemmmy: 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2009
scottN:

Take 2 bottles of guiness stout and then go into a sex session and c what Effect lies in store 4 u grin

Asewo.
No spoil me for my woman oh
Re: What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? by roniesharl(f): 6:48am On Sep 12, 2009
scottN:

i am not kind of into alchohol really, but if i take to wat u just said, oh smiley
guess i'll raise da roof and b4 u know it, neighbours, police are at d door grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? by roniesharl(f): 6:50am On Sep 12, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Asewo.
No spoil me for my woman oh
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? by roniesharl(f): 6:52am On Sep 12, 2009
?mama-gee:

grin grin grin grin
Of course I'm not a coward that's why I keep coming back unlike your dumpy ass running away from me because you don't want me to give you the insult of your miserable life and you will then get banned. grin grin grin grin grin grin

hahahaha grin ;Dha, Look whose talking about being a fool, If you were the wise one you would have ignored me from the beginning, isn't it?, dumb ass blabbing daughter of a hardcore zoophilia. grin grin grin grin

Of course, I wouldn't like to get banned because of a dumb unfortunate illiterate that has no class because it's not worth it and it's not worth opening up another email address. grin grin

abeg rephrase that line to "amebo has a new way of running away from mama-gee" grin grin, Madam "Cunt" and "gay" grin grin, have you forgotten how you were ranting all over the whole place before you got banned? and that's why I'm not done with you yet. grin grin grin, It doesn't matter what id I use, the most important thing is that your slutty ass knows that it's me, grin grin, Now you know that it's me and you have a new id, let us continue from where we started, Oops I forgot that you're scared of insulting me because you don't want to get banned again, shameless bollocks. grin grin grin grin

Oya, start giving me the mental restlessness now and stop running away because if you don't, you would forever be remembered as a two damn ticking LovePeddler in my book. grin grin

ladies pls take it easy ooo shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Positive Effect Of Alchohol In Our Body? by Gabry(f): 7:25am On Sep 12, 2009
davidylan:

hehe the type of "science" you hear on these threads. If this was your school you'd fail every exam imaginable. grin

nna at least una dey provide me good comic relief . . . ride on! cheesy

Uhmmm . , Than why do British perople drink red wine after donating blood? Thats what doctors recommended naa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos What Cocaine Intake Can Do You.(viewers Discretion Advised) / One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? / 10 Diseases That Can Be Cured By Making Love Every Day, No. 6 Will Surprise You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.