Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Hello I Need Your Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hello I Need Your Help (588 Views)

Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help / I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies / Please I Need Your Help!!! God Will Reward Whoever Those. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello I Need Your Help by Boboye4slim(m): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
I'm in need of a job to finance myself and save up to further my school. I'm not a lazy person, I can do any menial jobs from typist, security guard, bartenders, and many more. I don't have experiences but I'm sharp and I learn fast. I will be so glad if someone out there can help me. I've tried searching for jobs around here but I end up with agents asking for money which I don't have. I'll wait for responses

2 Likes

Re: Hello I Need Your Help by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hmmmm,glad to know, you are eager to work for yourself and not be an object of pity. You can check the job/vacancies section, you will find help there too. But I have some questions. Is your uncle willing to send you to school? If yes, why not endure till you get what you want, remember there is light at the end of the tunnel and nothing good comes easy. I wish you all the best dear.
Re: Hello I Need Your Help by michiyke2003(m): 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
God is always there for us. Don't worry,a helper will soon come to rescue ur from this predicament
Re: Hello I Need Your Help by Boboye4slim(m): 8:18am On Jun 28, 2016
Prettiepearlz:
Hmmmm,glad to know, you are eager to work for yourself and not be an object of pity. You can check the job/vacancies section, you will find help there too. But I have some questions. Is your uncle willing to send you to school? If yes, why not endure till you get what you want, remember there is light at the end of the tunnel and nothing good comes easy. I wish you all the best dear.

I don't think so I'm not sure and I may not be able to know he's created so much gap between us that I can't even freely talk to him. Beside I don't wanna become a burden to him anyway. I know with a job I can help myself. Thanks for taking your time to read

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nigerians, Let Parents Raise Their Kids And Keep Your Opinions To Yourselve / When You Cried To The Point You Have No More Strength To Cry / Before It Is Too Late, Mosesbutez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.