Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here (44835 Views)

2017 NPOWER Final Selection After Physical Screening-check Details / Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. / Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by Hasmos(m): 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
Congratulations to the shortlisted candidates. DS will follow next week (probably ). May Almighty God help us.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by mankayzee09: 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
DA final list is out, Camp open on 15th August.
Congratulations to all the successful candidates.
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by busdebbie(f): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
have they shortlisted for the names of the successful once for the graduate cadre

i really cant remember my exam number. what am i going to do
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by azz19: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
busdebbie:
have they shortlisted for the names of the successful once for the graduate cadre

i really cant remember my exam number. what am i going to do
The list is not yet out. Just calm down. They seems to be sending text messages too. Only if you don't drop a functional phone number. But still calm down you will have your way around forgetting your exam number. Let's get the list first.
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by busdebbie(f): 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
tnx
azz19:
The list is not yet out. Just calm down. They seems to be sending text messages too. Only if you don't drop a functional phone number. But still calm down you will have your way around forgetting your exam number. Let's get the list first.
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by mankayzee09: 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
Di list is out, that's NCE. 1145 candidates made it.
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by mankayzee09: 4:38am On Sep 17, 2016
EFCC's RECRUITMENT. Result of the last examination of Detective Inspector Cadre into the EFCC is ready and names of successful candidates have been published on the EFCC's website. Successful candidates will also be contacted through SMS. Successful candidates for the Detective Superintendent Cadre will be contacted as soon as the process is concluded. #EFCCRECRUITMENT. #EFCC. Website: www.efccnigeria.org
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by busdebbie(f): 9:34am On Oct 27, 2016
DS RESULT IS OUT PLEASE CHECK THERE SITE
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 27, 2016
I Received A Message Now Regarding Efcc Recruitment Inviting Me For A Physical Screening In Lagos And For Me To Come Along With All My Educational Qualification And Credentials. Who Else Got These Message.

" Sequel to your application for employment to Head Human Resources, PMB 166, Garki Abuja, please be informed that you have been shortlisted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to attend the physical screening exercise as follows: Date: Friday, 24th June, 2016. Time: 8am. Venue: 15A Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos. Dress code: White T-shirt, White Track Trousers/Shorts and White Sneakers. You are to come along with a valid means of identification, two (2) passport photographs, all original educational credentials, birth certificate/declaration of age, letter of indigeneship and certificate ofmedical fitness (if any) for sighting. For further enquiries, visit https://efccnigeria.org/ or call"
scam don't even go oooo the screening is in kaduna and kaduna only
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by MrSmith007: 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
busdebbie:
DS RESULT IS OUT PLEASE CHECK THERE SITE
you made the list?
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by zakson4real(m): 12:14am On Oct 30, 2016
pls can someone share the idea of the current screening. want to get the information about it
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by koded3: 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
Check this thread for updates https://www.nairaland.com/3038603/efcc-recruitment/58
zakson4real:
pls can someone share the idea of the current screening. want to get the information about it
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by meandmygod(m): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2017
Pls guys some of us are still weighing our options. Please what is d salary like for B. sc
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by barnny(m): 9:35am On Jan 23, 2020
I Received A Message Now Regarding Efcc Recruitment Inviting Me For A Physical Screening In Lagos And For Me To Come Along With All My Educational Qualification And Credentials. Who Else Got These Message.

" Sequel to your application for employment to Head Human Resources, PMB 166, Garki Abuja, please be informed that you have been shortlisted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to attend the physical screening exercise as follows: Date: Friday, 24th June, 2016. Time: 8am. Venue: 15A Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos. Dress code: White T-shirt, White Track Trousers/Shorts and White Sneakers. You are to come along with a valid means of identification, two (2) passport photographs, all original educational credentials, birth certificate/declaration of age, letter of indigeneship and certificate ofmedical fitness (if any) for sighting. For further enquiries, visit https://efccnigeria.org/ or call"

Please can you help me with EFCC past questions?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# / What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! / I Want To Join The Nigerian Army ,but I have questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.