Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

What Can Honest Nigerians Do to Stop 'Nigerian Scams'? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Can Honest Nigerians Do to Stop 'Nigerian Scams'? (17384 Views)

Why We Didn’t Stop Nigerian Joining ISIS – Turkish Envoy / Ojukwu Personally Fought To Stop Nigerian Soldiers From Taking Over Uli Airport / Fresh Moves To Stop Nigerian Prostitutes Influx Into Italy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: What Can Honest Nigerians Do to Stop 'Nigerian Scams'? by Inteltower: 6:56am On Sep 14, 2020
Seun:
Apparently, I am the only honest Nigerian who cares about doing something to improve the Nation's image. I would have been better off not reading what all of you had to say on this thread. Shame on you, Nigeria! angry

we need to come up with solution but on a low key so as not publicize more of Nigerians as online scammers

my suggestion is that an NGO be created for honest Nigerians that want to combat this yahoo boys who tarnish our Image abroad.
a website will be created first to get started;
the website will have to 2 key main functions
1) To train the public that register with us on how to be a secret agent in combating online scammers
2) To a set up an international advertising campaign intentionally to promote a good image about Nigeria

More thoughts available
Re: What Can Honest Nigerians Do to Stop 'Nigerian Scams'? by Orobokibo1: 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
madamkoko:
Yeeeepa.

I thought its mostly yorubas dominating this thing.
Sadly this is 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu, Oyegun Row Splits APC NWC Members / Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife / Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.