Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

The New Way To Sew Your Clothes - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The New Way To Sew Your Clothes (557 Views)

Sharia Court Orders Tailor To Pay For Missing Clothes Or Go To Jail(photos) / Learn How To Sew @the Comfort Of Your Home. / Who Want The Details On A Brand New Way To Make $20 Per Referral For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Way To Sew Your Clothes by submarine007: 12:15am On Jun 18, 2016
Hi guys

What better ways can you make this 'new way' of sewing more convenient?

I felt this information is worth sharing and discussing too, perhaps it might encourage someone out there to find a new way of doing things.

Although, the 'weather' of our present government seems to be unbearable no jobs, banks and other sectors are laying off staff, spikes in prices of food items and so on, these are all enough reason to cause a drift in our economic activities, our moral and social behaviours, but come to think of it, should we just talk about the negativity and ignore the fact that there are opportunities that lies with it or we should engage in utilising these opportunities ?

Well, I have come to believe that if the youths of this country could stand strong, see positively and pickup the opportunities that lies even in negative circumstances this country will be a better and best place to be. Believe me Nigerians are smart.

You will bear me witness that there are certain kind of people you come across that makes you feel so proud of this country, this is my experience. I came across some young entrepreneurs who are being foist by these factors and intends to reverse its effects based on their own capacity.

These guys are crazy, They are sewing-freaks, sew-mongers, whatever you want to call them I'm sure you understand my point. They found a way of sewing and they called it the 'NEW WAY'.

Its true they say Imagination is all we have and When some say there is a casting down some are experiencing a lifting up.

Danaladi and Charles discovered a new way
you can actually sew your clothes. (corporates, native or casuals, gowns, uniforms etc) with ease right from the comfort of your home or even your office, its gradually becoming the rave of the moment because the method is safe and highly convenient, guess what? you only pay on delivery.
This NEW WAY involves three steps,

Step1- pickup, These guys will come to your location and pickup three items. Which include your fabric,style and referenced item (for instance, if you want to sew a skirt and blouse, the reference item is any of your skirt and blouse that best fit your body size)

Step2- Sewing, this step usually takes 7days period, and

step3- delivery, these guys will make delivery to you after 7days period.
They charge for both pick-ups and delivery services aside sewing.

Well they say seeing is believing, but practically experiencing it blows away even seeing it.

These guys want marketers and if you are interested for more details about marketing for the 'new way' whatsapp 08160512540

(1) (Reply)

Buharious Times: What Can I Do To Survive As A Young Graduate / Just Start Something!!! (felisterisike..com) / Technical Vocational Centre Around Ajah - Instructors Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.