Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Why Christian Association Of Nigeria (can) Hate Muslims And Islam So Much? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Christian Association Of Nigeria (can) Hate Muslims And Islam So Much? (8322 Views)

Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen / Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) / 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Christian Association Of Nigeria (can) Hate Muslims And Islam So Much? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
Anas09:

Weldone Oga SonOfLucifer, I go church. Din return since. Happy Sunday. How your body?
Body dey kampe. U no go invite me come church? U no know say I be pitakwa boy tongue
Re: Why Christian Association Of Nigeria (can) Hate Muslims And Islam So Much? by vedaxcool(m): 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
[s]
Einl:

All these copy and paste people.... The IRA... who were they fighting, why were they fighting and how were they fighting?? Don't bring up examples like that without understanding the historical background and nuances.
[/s]

This is a very poor and weak defense. .. you can do better.
Re: Why Christian Association Of Nigeria (can) Hate Muslims And Islam So Much? by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
Anas09:

Who is lazy? You who posted half hazard post or I who reads and finds your post empty? If you don't have what to say, then don't post, if you most post, then post sufficient info and stop talking stupid.

You mean stupid as in unable to use google - go figure.
Re: Why Christian Association Of Nigeria (can) Hate Muslims And Islam So Much? by Einl(m): 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

This is a very poor and weak defense. .. you can do better.

OK Prof... tell educate me. Who were/are the IRA? What were they fighting for? Against who?? How did they fight?? They they murder old women because they blasphemed against God?? Please tell me.
Re: Why Christian Association Of Nigeria (can) Hate Muslims And Islam So Much? by Anas09: 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Body dey kampe. U no go invite me come church? U no know say I be pitakwa boy tongue
Weytin u go come do for church? You better pass God. No worry stay your house.
Re: Why Christian Association Of Nigeria (can) Hate Muslims And Islam So Much? by Anas09: 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

You mean stupid as in unable to use google - go figure.
Not your type.
Re: Why Christian Association Of Nigeria (can) Hate Muslims And Islam So Much? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
Anas09:

Weytin u go come do for church? You better pass God. No worry stay your house.

grin grin
Re: Why Christian Association Of Nigeria (can) Hate Muslims And Islam So Much? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 21, 2016
ever811:
OK let's assume the bible is more violent than the Quran..but among Christians and Muslim who read and learn from there holly books,which of them is more violent.. be sincere to ur self..and to ur Allah..which among them is a beheading and coursing pains to mankind for fun?
Do you mean the average xtian or the average Muslim
Re: Why Christian Association Of Nigeria (can) Hate Muslims And Islam So Much? by mmachi96(f): 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
phemmyutd:
When Aregbesola built a prayer camp for Christians, nobody faulted him.

When he spent 30m Naira on Obadare's(a christian cleric) burial, to everybody ,it was all fine.
When he appointed Christians as majority in his cabinet no one faulted him.

When he gave Nigeria Baptist Church Certificate of Occupancy and donate handsomely to the Church projects in Baptist Girls High School, CAN applauded his action.

When he gave The Apostolic Church in Orita Olaiya the sum of # 78m as compensation and gave a mosque in Asubiaro less than # 5m and demolished some part of Old Garage mosque and Masalasi Gaji in Olonkoro, Osogbo, without any form of compensation, No one hear about Aregbesola working is against Christianity from CAN
He was seen as good man when he followed Baba Adeboye of RCCG to Go And Fishing programme in Osun.

No Muslim raised any alarm when Pastor Kumuyi of Deeper Life Bible Church and Bishop Oyedepo visited him in his office
It seems some Christians believe Muslims are less human and their demands are nothing. Gone are the days for them to
behave as lord in the Society. Muslims rose up for their right and there was chanting all over. This case later challenged in the court of law and the case lasted over 3 good years before final judgement delivered
in favour of Muslims.

Osun State CAN should have a rethink over their actions now before it is too late. The moment Muslims starts to be unrealistic in their demands as Christians do, then the nation is finished.
The CAN should realize that Nigeria is modeled in their way and Muslims rarely
complain.

The moment Muslims starts to be unrealistic in their demands as CAN in Osun State do, then Osun State is finished and this may engulf the Oduduwa territory and Nation at large.

***copied***
We don't hate muslims...we just don't have the same belief
Re: Why Christian Association Of Nigeria (can) Hate Muslims And Islam So Much? by mmachi96(f): 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

See the ignorance you just typed.
Did you know that when it comes to violence, the Bible is actually more violent than the Quran?
Yes, if you) don't believe me just use google.
We don't base our belief on google written by people of low understanding. If u are convinced of what u are saying give us biblical backup and maybe physical evidences.
Re: Why Christian Association Of Nigeria (can) Hate Muslims And Islam So Much? by infj: 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
mmachi96:
We don't base our belief on google written by people of low understanding. If u are convinced of what u are saying give us biblical backup and maybe physical evidences.

But you base your religion on things jesus never did when he was on earth and a book that's not one(different versions for different sect of Christians) right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

87% Of Christians Probably Don't Know This Verse In The Bible. @pix / Wicked Music Industry / PHOTO: ‘jesus’ Appears In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.