Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Rumours Debt Recovery Team Car Acquired By 2face's Rumours Nightclub - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rumours Debt Recovery Team Car Acquired By 2face's Rumours Nightclub (45538 Views)

Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby / 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Acquired A G-wagon (photos) / Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rumours Debt Recovery Team Car Acquired By 2face's Rumours Nightclub by Project400: 9:26am On Jun 18, 2016
This is a powerful business strategy.
Re: Rumours Debt Recovery Team Car Acquired By 2face's Rumours Nightclub by lordizak(m): 9:27am On Jun 18, 2016
U might wanna give Ur topic a comprehensive title.
Re: Rumours Debt Recovery Team Car Acquired By 2face's Rumours Nightclub by lordizak(m): 9:28am On Jun 18, 2016
Younevertire:
@@DaBullIT Go and learn skills amebo oshi I have your time today As you ban me I will keep opening profile to expose your tyranny Idi0t Because you toasted girl and she didjt agree you banned her Thief
What on earth is this?
Re: Rumours Debt Recovery Team Car Acquired By 2face's Rumours Nightclub by Mosb(m): 9:29am On Jun 18, 2016
Re: Rumours Debt Recovery Team Car Acquired By 2face's Rumours Nightclub by oodua1stson: 9:30am On Jun 18, 2016
Makes no sense

Once people see D car in your office or house they know you're owing
Re: Rumours Debt Recovery Team Car Acquired By 2face's Rumours Nightclub by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 18, 2016
Calls will start rolling in now.

Nobody wants that in his compound.

1 Like

Re: Rumours Debt Recovery Team Car Acquired By 2face's Rumours Nightclub by lordizak(m): 9:36am On Jun 18, 2016
Younevertire:
Ask him for banning some me unfairly
For the sake of the love of God, stop this.
Re: Rumours Debt Recovery Team Car Acquired By 2face's Rumours Nightclub by InvertedHammer: 9:37am On Jun 18, 2016
/
SLK for debt recovery?

They are not serious.
\
Re: Rumours Debt Recovery Team Car Acquired By 2face's Rumours Nightclub by princeisah26(m): 9:39am On Jun 18, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Rumours Debt Recovery Team Car Acquired By 2face's Rumours Nightclub by otiigba1(m): 9:47am On Jun 18, 2016
Nigerians with their mediocrity and lack of the rule of law, and individual nite club owner chasing after his debtors without court order. God help you when you turn up at my doors without a court order angry. Or an Authourised Baillifs.
Even if i owe you billiions you must have a court order.
Re: Rumours Debt Recovery Team Car Acquired By 2face's Rumours Nightclub by chyket(m): 9:55am On Jun 18, 2016
Most of these clubs should just be realistic and adjust their prices in line with current realities in Nigeria and that way,people will easily pay their bills.A drink that costs 10k in the market should be sold in a worse case scenario for about 16k.
Re: Rumours Debt Recovery Team Car Acquired By 2face's Rumours Nightclub by tunapawizzy: 10:11am On Jun 18, 2016
otiigba1:
Nigerians with their mediocrity and lack of the rule of law, and individual nite club owner chasing after his debtors without court order. God help you when you turn up at my doors without a court order angry. Or an Authourised Baillifs.
Court order before I can come to u to ask for my money...no part of d article talked bout going to arrest d debtors sir...clubs keep tabs for people who wouldn't want that car on the street me to theirs, not to talk of getting parked in front of their house
Re: Rumours Debt Recovery Team Car Acquired By 2face's Rumours Nightclub by Obowian: 10:18am On Jun 18, 2016
Idydarling:
at first, the title of this post was incomprehensible
Pretty girl
Re: Rumours Debt Recovery Team Car Acquired By 2face's Rumours Nightclub by tunapawizzy: 10:28am On Jun 18, 2016
chyket:
Most of these clubs should just be realistic and adjust their prices in line with current realities in Nigeria and that way,people will easily pay their bills.A drink that costs 10k in the market should be sold in a worse case scenario for about 16k.
They don't force dem to buy it sir.....d wise thing to cut in d face of current economic realities like u rightly pointed is what one spends on booze partying etc.... go where u can afford.....

1 Like

Re: Rumours Debt Recovery Team Car Acquired By 2face's Rumours Nightclub by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 18, 2016
Don't jokes with your business.
Re: Rumours Debt Recovery Team Car Acquired By 2face's Rumours Nightclub by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 18, 2016
otiigba1:

There are many ways to keep your business on point. #Pay Now and Play Later.
Re: Rumours Debt Recovery Team Car Acquired By 2face's Rumours Nightclub by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:04am On Jun 18, 2016
so some people go fit choo credit for clubNawa ohh,God abeg make watin I no get no hungry me oh
Re: Rumours Debt Recovery Team Car Acquired By 2face's Rumours Nightclub by otiigba1(m): 11:05am On Jun 18, 2016
tunapawizzy:

Court order before I can come to u to ask for my money...no part of d article talked bout going to arrest d debtors sir...clubs keep tabs for people who wouldn't want that car on the street me to theirs, not to talk of getting parked in front of their house
yes you need to go to court to be able to recover what ever monies owed to you regardless of how small, esspecially as a business owner, besides how can you prove that monies is owed to you by me? What if you are falsely claiming that i owe you? And perhaps taking the laws into your hand, This is were the court comes between, then court order, if established that monies is owed to you, then bailliffs. the debtee should never go after his debtor inappropriately. In nigeria perhaps
If you try that over here that's it. You will never recover the money might even go to prison for harrasment parking in front of their house.
Re: Rumours Debt Recovery Team Car Acquired By 2face's Rumours Nightclub by Qualer: 11:12am On Jun 18, 2016
mommaade:
Haaaaa!

so you are straight?! cool

Re: Rumours Debt Recovery Team Car Acquired By 2face's Rumours Nightclub by SirAweezy(m): 11:29am On Jun 18, 2016
idupaul:
WY will you want to owe a club ..it's easier to pay those hefty club bills when Shayo is still in the system OOO because when it clears you will wonder why you need to pay 50k for a drink you cab buy for 8 k at shoprite

I can so relate to this... boys were hailing me to get them drinks and I was so happy to do so... few days later the manager said I was owing 46k.. I was like "how na" lol. Not knowing the tequila in my system was the one buying and not me lol.

2 Likes

Re: Rumours Debt Recovery Team Car Acquired By 2face's Rumours Nightclub by PlayerMeji: 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
It is a rumour! grin
Re: Rumours Debt Recovery Team Car Acquired By 2face's Rumours Nightclub by DedeNkem: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
That's a bad business idea.

If you don't want people to make order on credit in your club, make them pay as they order!

If anyone doesn't want to be going to the bar to pay every time they order, he can deposit the full amount of money he's willing to spend that night. So that the bartender would automatically deduct money when an order is made.

If the deposited money is almost depleted or the balance is not enough to cover a new order, the guy would be informed to deposit more money or pay for the new order before it's served. If you didn't use up all your deposit, then you'll receive your balance before leaving the club. That way, you won't give anyone any chance to owe you.

If I had a club, I won't take sh*it from anyone. I don't care if you called yourself a big boy or high level politician or my friend. No money no service! If you don't like it, get the f*uck out of my club! I don't f*uck with business! Business is business!
Re: Rumours Debt Recovery Team Car Acquired By 2face's Rumours Nightclub by Bleszin(f): 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
caught myself smiling again
Re: Rumours Debt Recovery Team Car Acquired By 2face's Rumours Nightclub by claxicalhabay(m): 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
In vector's voice ''No b only rumour wey dey sell na 2face club, uhhn''

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wale Gates: Davido Is Flouting NYSC Rules & Liable To Be Penalized / Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line / Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.