Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,188 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Bereaved Jide Kosoko Cause Scene On His First Outing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bereaved Jide Kosoko Cause Scene On His First Outing (3661 Views)

Oritse Femi And His Wife Nabila Fash First Outing Together (Photos) / The Look On The Face Of Jide Kosoko's Son As His Mother Is Buried (Photo) / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bereaved Jide Kosoko Cause Scene On His First Outing by feranmi400: 7:27am On Jun 18, 2016
Jide Kosoko cause a scene when he was spotted at a function on Thursday.

He was the least person that was expected when Oga Bello organized the 15th edition of his annual Ramadan lecture and prayer tagged, ‘Ramadan Iftar With Oga Bello ’Since Henrietta passed on, this was the first time Jide was seen in public. The event was attended by Tunde Kelani, Tajudeen Gbadamosi (Coach), Adio Majester, Yinka Quadri, Fathia Balogun,Bose Bello and others.Kosoko when he was allowed to speak said, “I am happy to be here today. I was touched by the sermon delivered here today by our knowledgeable scholar. May God increase him in knowledge and wisdom.

I also thank my very good brother and friend, Oga Bello, who is always there for me, and for inviting me to this gathering.May God continue to be with him.”Oga Bello consoled Jide, “I know you to be a strong man, but you should continue to be strong and keep faith in God.

You can remember I gave you a proverb when you lost your first wife, stick to that proverb. But I won’t make that public here today so that I won’t be misquoted. I pray God willcontinue to strengthen you.”

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/18/bereaved-jide-kosoko-cause-scene-on-his-first-outing/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bereaved Jide Kosoko Cause Scene On His First Outing by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 18, 2016
and is dis d scene from caused?? mtcheeeeeewwwww

2 Likes

Re: Bereaved Jide Kosoko Cause Scene On His First Outing by theshaderoom: 7:34am On Jun 18, 2016
its not his first outing, he attended AMAA Awards after her death
Re: Bereaved Jide Kosoko Cause Scene On His First Outing by sinaj(f): 7:45am On Jun 18, 2016
Nd life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Bereaved Jide Kosoko Cause Scene On His First Outing by joshuamoses101(m): 8:39am On Jun 18, 2016
sinaj:
Nd life goes on.

dean say u get paper on monday o,hope u don prepare smiley
Re: Bereaved Jide Kosoko Cause Scene On His First Outing by sinaj(f): 8:48am On Jun 18, 2016
joshuamoses101:
dean say u get paper on monday o,hope u don prepare smiley
lwkmd grin

Ur bae cme serz o!

But mine has bin postpone to 27 tho
Re: Bereaved Jide Kosoko Cause Scene On His First Outing by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2016
Mtcheww, Misleading headline.

1 Like

Re: Bereaved Jide Kosoko Cause Scene On His First Outing by Starlet50(m): 9:46am On Jun 18, 2016
This op does not even know what it means to cause a scene.~sighs~It's nt ur fault,too much nollywood bah?
Re: Bereaved Jide Kosoko Cause Scene On His First Outing by seankay(m): 10:30am On Jun 18, 2016
Jide Kosoko, one of the few living Legends of Nollywood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bereaved Jide Kosoko Cause Scene On His First Outing by Afrok(m): 10:45am On Jun 18, 2016
sinaj:
lwkmd grin

Ur bae cme serz o!

Best of luck Unique student...
Re: Bereaved Jide Kosoko Cause Scene On His First Outing by Afrok(m): 10:46am On Jun 18, 2016
This mentality of I must create a thread by fire by force is not good at all undecided
Re: Bereaved Jide Kosoko Cause Scene On His First Outing by shadrach77: 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jide Kosoko : The guy can do no wrong in my eyes
Re: Bereaved Jide Kosoko Cause Scene On His First Outing by joshuamoses101(m): 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
sinaj:
lwkmd grin

Ur bae cme serz o!

u knw my ruv 4 you is nt 419 so i wouldnt want u 2 miss an exam wink
Re: Bereaved Jide Kosoko Cause Scene On His First Outing by sinaj(f): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
joshuamoses101:
u knw my ruv 4 you is nt 419 so i wouldnt want u 2 miss an exam wink
no o

I wnt
Re: Bereaved Jide Kosoko Cause Scene On His First Outing by sinaj(f): 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
Afrok:
Best of luck Unique student...
thank u smiley
Re: Bereaved Jide Kosoko Cause Scene On His First Outing by joshuamoses101(m): 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
sinaj:
no o

I wnt
i knw u wnt,u back in sch rite?

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Attempt At Drawing His Girlfriend Chioma. See Her Reply (photo) / Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy, Sholaye Jeremi Is A love-vendor! / Tekno’s Babymama Lola Rae And Daughter Skye Look So Adorable In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.