Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,096 members, 7,859,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

My Question To WAEC As A Young Graduate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Question To WAEC As A Young Graduate (440 Views)

Top 5 Best Secondary Schools In Nigeria According To WAEC / Science Education: NNPC Partners With WAEC As Delta State Wins 2017 National Qui / Teacher Writes An Open Letter To WAEC Over Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Question To WAEC As A Young Graduate by horladtop(m): 8:04am On Jun 18, 2016
it is an hypocrisy to say Buhari is too old to be Nigeria president when you are still struggling to collect WAEC answer booklets for marking for over 25years of marking.
As a young graduate I went to WAEC marking center today to see if I could able to collect passle atleast that will bring small money into my pocket. On getting there I was surprised to see those old teachers that have been into marking since our primary school days, I saw my secondary school principal and teachers. Seeing these old men didn't bother me Until WAEC official came to tell us that there is no chance for those having no marking experience and Neco experience is not allowed.. this same thing happened during WAEC GCE marking
My question now is that where did WAEC want us to get WAEC marking experience without allowing us in the system .... let this country for once give space for vibrant young into systems.

Nairaland pls let them hear..... frontpage [b]it is an hypocrisy to say Buhari is too old to be Nigeria president when you are still struggling to collect WAEC answer booklets for marking for over 25years of marking.
As a young graduate I went to WAEC marking center today to see if I could able to collect passle atleast that will bring small money into my pocket. On getting there I was surprised to see those old teachers that have been into marking since our primary school days, I saw my secondary school principal and teachers. Seeing these old men didn't bother me Until WAEC official came to tell us that there is no chance for those having no marking experience and Neco experience is not allowed.. this same thing happened during WAEC GCE marking
My question now is that where did WAEC want us to get WAEC marking experience without allowing us in the system .... let this country for once give space for vibrant young into systems.

Nairaland pls let them hear..... frontpage [/b]it is an hypocrisy to say Buhari is too old to be Nigeria president when you are still struggling to collect WAEC answer booklets for marking for over 25years of marking.

Nairaland pls let them hear..... frontpage
Re: My Question To WAEC As A Young Graduate by Memory142: 11:59am On Jun 18, 2016
following

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Successfuly Registered For Lasu's Post Utme Here. / Please Which Course Can I Study With These Available Subjects?? / Solve This Maths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.