Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,460 members, 7,958,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:35 PM

Any Man Can Be A Father But It Takes Someone Special To Be A Dad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Any Man Can Be A Father But It Takes Someone Special To Be A Dad (2846 Views)

Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood / DJ Cuppy Takes Someone Special On A Dinner Date With Her Father, Femi Otedola / Any Man Can Be A Father But It Takes Someone Special To Be A Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Man Can Be A Father But It Takes Someone Special To Be A Dad by SexyChic05(f): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2016
Father, you have taught me everything I know and stand for and have raised me to be strong and independent. I am will be very grateful and thankful for all that you have done. Thank you for everything and I mean everything. For teaching me to smile in the face of adversity and to believe in myself no matter what anyone says.

The value of fatherhood cannot be overemphasized, fathers are usually our first heroes, our first rides on bikes, significance of money, our first driving lessons. They are our shoulders to cry on so are they the ones we can actually rely on to be there whenever we need them. Fathers all over the world are heroes, not just the notable ones or the famous ones but everyone who has put the smile on our faces, whose look has kept us moving on and everyone who will call DAD with that feeling of fulfillment brewing deep down in our souls #aToastToDad.

http://olorisupergal.com/man-can-father-takes-someone-special-dad/

Re: Any Man Can Be A Father But It Takes Someone Special To Be A Dad by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 18, 2016
Nice one......

*[b]#aToastToDad*kisskiss

God bless our DAD.....gringrin

Re: Any Man Can Be A Father But It Takes Someone Special To Be A Dad by sinaj(f): 9:20am On Jun 18, 2016
S

(1) (Reply)

Nkiru Umeh(angel Nikki) Shows Off Her Adorably Lovely Family(photos) / Tonto Dikeh’s X Boyfriend Reveals Her Alleged Dirty Secrets / See As These Guy Turned To Something Else While Trying To Pick Money On The Grou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.