Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

DJ Cuppy Takes Someone Special On A Dinner Date With Her Father, Femi Otedola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Takes Someone Special On A Dinner Date With Her Father, Femi Otedola (1281 Views)

Falz Celebrates His Father, Femi Falana's Birthday With Throwback Photos / DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) / Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Takes Someone Special On A Dinner Date With Her Father, Femi Otedola by Prinq: 4:33am On Jan 28, 2018

DJ Cuppy described her boyfriend, Asa Asika as 'someone special' (on Instagram live) she was taking on a dinner date with her billionaire father, Femi Otedola today.

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/01/dj-cuppy-takes-someone-special-on.html

Missyb3 fynestboi

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Someone Special On A Dinner Date With Her Father, Femi Otedola by Wizzykinging(m): 4:58am On Jan 28, 2018
Otedola for the money o
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Someone Special On A Dinner Date With Her Father, Femi Otedola by Lajet: 4:58am On Jan 28, 2018
So this is the new Boyfriend. Good for them.
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Someone Special On A Dinner Date With Her Father, Femi Otedola by chrisbaby24(m): 5:14am On Jan 28, 2018
Na me suppose dey diA as the special guy...
Chaii...owu pls leave me alone..make I see better tins....!!!

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Someone Special On A Dinner Date With Her Father, Femi Otedola by SaintAlbert53: 5:26am On Jan 28, 2018
see as the guy fold him hands like say he be saint...This guy no want him village people to use him head play basketball..Abegi if na me sef,I go carry Bible for hand..My time is my time

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Someone Special On A Dinner Date With Her Father, Femi Otedola by doyinisaac(m): 5:29am On Jan 28, 2018
MrOreo:
Who is Mr Eazi to her if this is her BF? cry
Chai...
It is her sister that mr EAZI is dating

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Someone Special On A Dinner Date With Her Father, Femi Otedola by SaintAlbert53: 5:59am On Jan 28, 2018
[quote author=doyinisaac post=64571936][/quote]
your problem is gradually elevating,it will certainly get to a point that even the being handling your issue will present you as a burnt offering to their gods..Go to church and pray for your destiny today,okay?...
Happy Sunday to you..
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Someone Special On A Dinner Date With Her Father, Femi Otedola by doyinisaac(m): 6:05am On Jan 28, 2018
SaintAlbert53:

your problem is gradually elevating,it will certainly get to a point that even the being handling your issue will present you as a burnt offering to their gods..Go to church and pray for your destiny today,okay?...
Happy Sunday to you..

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Someone Special On A Dinner Date With Her Father, Femi Otedola by MrOreo(m): 6:06am On Jan 28, 2018
Who is Mr Eazi to her if this is her BF? cry
Chai...
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Someone Special On A Dinner Date With Her Father, Femi Otedola by Shedrack777: 6:26am On Jan 28, 2018
the guy be like "i'm holy, i won't touch even her hand because i don't know bad things now"
na these kind guys eh, na them fit suck even your poo-hole to take you to level 9
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Someone Special On A Dinner Date With Her Father, Femi Otedola by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 28, 2018
seriously distracted and confused chick

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Someone Special On A Dinner Date With Her Father, Femi Otedola by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 28, 2018
seriously distracted and confused chick. "mark my words"
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Someone Special On A Dinner Date With Her Father, Femi Otedola by olawaletimi(m): 8:53am On Jan 28, 2018
because you have money, you ll not let us hear word again Abi?

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Share Cute Selfie With Her Big Sister / Maleek Berry Narrates How He Almost Lost A Friend Last Night At The Headies / Acting Hasn’t Brought Me Great Wealth Yet- Ijeoma Grace Agu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.