Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) (20762 Views)

"I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) / Chichi Igbo Bares Her Belly In New Photos / Footballer Chichi Igbo In Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by ObiOmaMu: 10:36am On Jun 18, 2016
Former Super Falcons star Chichi Igbo has been trending ever since she blasted rapper Olamide for sharing an insensitive joke about the Orlando gay nightclub mass shooting, (she got blocked by the rapper for that).

Then she released a homemade video of herself viciously slapping her private part and boobs to prove to Nigerians that she is proudly a woman despite her ripped abs and muscles.

Chichi who is not ready to take more sh*t from anyone has shared a new video of herself telling haters to cut the cyber bullying. She wrote:
Cut it ✂️ I know Nigeria's current situation is frustrating but I don't remember being elected into government so why y'all taking out your anger and frustration on the wrong person? Make una free me abeg

Press play to watch the video below.

“Even with my n*pples right in their faces, they still ask “are you a boy or a girl” I can’t say I blame y’all, too blessed to be real but allow me to break it down, I’m a proud WOMAN who is your boyfriend’s body goal, dress better than your man and have bigger (invisible) balls than your man, pulling girls/boys more than your biggest player so NO I don’t wanna be a man, I’m more than a man aka extraordinary WOMAN!!
“Wait tho, what’s really there to be a man? The only thing that makes most of you a “man” is only your d*ck that I have no need nor use for so umm nope I’ll take a pass.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFNP5eX5lsU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdwFKsz0xuA

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/footballer-chichi-igbo-tells-haters-to.html

2 Likes

Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by cruzita(f): 10:43am On Jun 18, 2016
grin

she is truly a proud WOMAN

chai ,see abs

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by olayinka807: 10:45am On Jun 18, 2016
She is proud of herself,Monkey no fine but e Mama lyk am smiley

See More Of Her Manly Pictures + video here @@@ http://www.gisthit.com/2016/06/footballer-chichi-igbo-tells-haters-to.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 18, 2016
Gagecious Lecoberant !shocked

make she kuku do surgery turn to man finally naa...

4 Likes

Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by ebbybest(f): 11:01am On Jun 18, 2016
she is human nd woman, lyk oda women. many men dnt lyk her but i bet many men are dying to meet nd have her.

19 Likes

Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by VIEWS95: 11:05am On Jun 18, 2016
Chai.. If this one fvck you ehn! Your dick go hear am

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 18, 2016
This chichi of a girl is insane and she need rehabilitation asap

Lesbianism has eaten her up cry

11 Likes

Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 18, 2016
Lalasticlala come see another patient oooooo of yaba left cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by Dandeson1(m): 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
So God created people like this in the lost tribe of isreal...cheesy na wa oooogrin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by Speakdatruth: 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
for how long will she spend on concentrating on haters? dat means she has inferiority complex herself

check my signature

24 Likes

Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
Keep it up, Pep Guardiaola, Antonio Conte, Jose Mourinho, Mr bean of Arsenal and Quique Sanches Flores are all bidding for you ahead of next season. But sign for Arsenal bikonu, so you can play in the central defence.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ciara's kind of Abs is Sexy, Kelly Rowland's is Hot, this ChiChi's own is hideous.

14 Likes

Omo forget that tin undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

You are a MAN, you will always be a man! tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

2 Likes

Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by room089: 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
Stori aye!

Another yaba left patient on rampage!
How this one go be if she tie wrapper come outside?
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by Chuksemi(m): 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
I like her. She was wise enough to say n.ipples not breast. No one can locate her breasts, not even the seeker.

Modified: Nairaland, please correct that N.ipple censor. N.ipple should be n.ipple. Every child knows what a n.ipple is. They sucked it. When you type Ni.pple, it changes to nipple.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by Lastdon02(m): 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
wahala dey ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by maxwelloweezy(m): 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
Eeeeyah infiority complex u Tom boy simple
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by Cornerstone001: 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2016

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by Sensitivbin777(m): 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
Whc kyn girl b dis nah

2 Likes

Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
princeofpeace22:
This chichi of a girl is insane and she need rehabilitation asap

Lesbianism is eaten her up cry

Even if she phucks ur brother in front of you, you will still call her gay. Mchew!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
Shes quite frustrated.

Why cant ppl just mind dem fcking business
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lwkm

The video is friggin' hilarious.
I swear if you're hating on the poor girl/guy DO NOT watch this video it' ll get you pissed!

3 Likes

Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by aadvark: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
ebbybest:
she is human nd woman, lyk oda women.
many men dnt lyk her but i bet many men are dying to meet nd have her.
please show me those men so that i can refer them to a good psychiatric hospital

7 Likes

Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by IVORY2009(m): 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
Is dis one a man abi na woman? Somebody should help confirm...
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by Proffdada: 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
This "guy" should just marry denrenle undecided

7 Likes

Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
What A Piece Of Sh!t. I Would Rather Fvck A Goat Than To Fvck Chichi
Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by allanphash7(m): 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
Is she ibo ?

1 Like

Re: Footballer Chichi Igbo Tells Haters To Shut Up With New Video (WATCH) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
Chuksemi:
I like her. She was wise enough to say n.ipples not breast. No one can locate her breasts, not even the seeker.

grin grin grin

Lmao

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Dream Team At The Gym In Atlanta / Ibrahimovic Hints At A Possible Return To Man Utd / Joshua V Fury In Doubt As Arbitration Orders Fury To Fight Wilder Before Sept 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.