Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! (62564 Views)

Abdulahi Olatoyan Spotted At Maryland, Lagos, Cleaning Windscreens (video). / Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper / CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! by shadrach77: 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
This is NOT the dapper windscreen cleaner. He is based in Abeokuta
Re: I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! by mich24(m): 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
Flashh:
What lesson should we learn from this now?
Re: I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! by Stancity(m): 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
We must learn to help those who deserve it, not just those who need it. Life respond to deserve, not need...

Op i hope you gave him something to use spend the weekend...
Re: I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! by Life4Varnity: 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
AuroraB:
Honestly sad
Honezly (in falz voice)

1 Like

Re: I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! by Life4Varnity: 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ok we don hear and also we don see am. How we fit take epp am now
Re: I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! by gabazin080(m): 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:
forgive my being judgmental but instead of you taking a selfie with him and "showing off" on nairaland, can't you talk to him and try to take him off the streets?

It shouldn't necessarily be the duty of a billionaire or the government to help the less privilege you can do something for someone who needs your help too.
To me taking a selfie is irrelevant and a display of heartlessness (no offense)

Now I understand olamide's WHO YOU EPP track sad

The guy sef shine for a while (even on CNN shocked) and even went back to his clean up job (the people whey dey follow this guy strong)
or is the GOD OF OLAJUMOKE is not on his side

do u know maybe the OP is just a driver

1 Like

Re: I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! by Stancity(m): 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
gabazin080:
You are wicked.... grin

2 Likes

Re: I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! by phabulous88(m): 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
grin
Re: I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! by vizkiz: 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
MrCow:

lolz
nd I say lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz again

His profile read that he is a Unilorin dropout, the best help You can give him is to open a carwash for him. Forget media paparazzi, We are in Nigeria where certificates matter @leaat as a leverage

He can't even enter Npower

Bro check the new update on frontpage and see what I just saw shocked
Re: I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! by vizkiz: 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
gabazin080:

You have a point though grin

Maybe his Oga sent him an errand grin grin
Re: I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! by bebe2(f): 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:
forgive my being judgmental but instead of you taking a selfie with him and "showing off" on nairaland, can't you talk to him and try to take him off the streets?

It shouldn't necessarily be the duty of a billionaire or the government to help the less privilege you can do something for someone who needs your help too.
To me taking a selfie is irrelevant and a display of heartlessness (no offense)

Now I understand olamide's WHO YOU EPP track sad

The guy sef shine for a while (even on CNN shocked) and even went back to his clean up job (the people whey dey follow this guy strong)
or is the GOD OF OLAJUMOKE is not on his side

Wat for??

Ain't no body got time for dat.

He had his chance, blew it big time.
Re: I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! by Baroba(m): 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
Squeegee might be his passion, if his happy inspite of the exposure he got, why discourage him..
Re: I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! by Btruth: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
Destined2win:
Even after being featured by CNN?

This is strange
ise aiye niyen ooo lipsrsealed
Re: I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! by frisky2good(m): 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
Dem don get am.
Re: I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! by frisky2good(m): 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
Won ti get e.

Btruth:
ise aiye niyen ooo lipsrsealed
Re: I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! by seangy4konji: 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
I hope you guy read the ace where he said he still asks for transport fare when he goes to me uches place because they want to take pictures or something. Fuss me uches is using him to promote his brand. Will asking for transport fare

Hmmm
Re: I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! by kbams241: 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lifehack:
Omg! See what happens when chicken drinks beer grin
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaFJBFq4TWY[/flash]

Dat was a different chicken actin. Strange
Re: I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! by KingJahzmineKing(m): 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
cruzita:
his time with soon come
Expectation is the mother of manifestation
Re: I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! by Ishilove: 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
The tin wey dey follow this Abdulahi man no be small one. Na ogbonge. Hian!!
Re: I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! by PrincessAnna: 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
Flashh:
What lesson should we learn from this now?
Learn to clean windscreen

1 Like

Re: I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! by vital94(m): 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
Nawao
Re: I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! by sylva1(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
I am dissappointed in his sudden return to his squeegee job after all the fame. Even Olajumoke who is not as schooled did not return to bread selling, instead she went back to assist her former colleagues. He should have been a bit patient with his helpers.

2 Likes

Re: I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
This guy in my opinion is a gold digger! A one in a lifetime dreamer who think people buy range Rover overnight.

I dont blame him though! He's just another unreasonable retard!
Re: I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! by sozima87: 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
obitee69:
How will I have come down in moving traffic undecided I gave him my card to call me anytime
can i have your card so i can call you, pls
Re: I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! by 4nobody4every1: 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
angry angry sad
Re: I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! by Akaewu: 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
Guess he has gotten or achieved what he had in mind
Re: I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! by onatisi(m): 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
The guy is in spiritual bondage and blindness,he cant see himself in a better position than cleaning windscreens,take him off the streets and give him a job at the united nations office ,he will still abandon the job and run off to clean windscreens
Re: I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! by ephi123(f): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
bebe2:

Wat for??

Ain't no body got time for dat.

He had his chance, blew it big time.

How exactly did he blow it?
"No body got time to help others" - I guess we also should not expect any empathy from others.

As for OP,
Only in Nigeria are non-office jobs looked down on with disdain. What a society.
Re: I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! by hebenezher(m): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
And you took a picture with him? In particular, what are you trying to insinuate? Cause taking a picture with a poor man doesn't mean you're in anyway assisting him. Just damn uncalled for!!
Re: I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! by ameezy(m): 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
cheesy cheesy

Re: I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! by ameezy(m): 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
cheesy cheesy exactly

Re: I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! by ephi123(f): 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
Everyone shouting "take him off the streets" as if the guy is homeless or dealing drugs on the road. This is his own way of generating income and it's a honest job, what is the shame in that? Would you rather he sit at home? Na wa for you people ooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Woman's Owambe Gele Got Everybody Talking / This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless / Top 10 Best Cream For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.