Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter (36579 Views)

Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] / Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) / Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Marriage Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter by MisterDreamz(m): 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
See what bleaching can cause.

Her daughter resembles her physically but their skin colors are different.

Now the bleaching will be very obvious to those that were doubting she bleached.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter by Shoelace1(f): 7:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
j3r3myk3n:
grin If you haven't seen my son, View my profile
Lie Mohammed jnr. grin grin
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter by j3r3myk3n(m): 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
Shoelace1:
Lie Mohammed jnr. grin grin
Mohammed jnr ke?
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter by iamlimo(m): 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tjohnnay:
undecided

Moderators una no dey try
Naso biased schmcks. If i catch `em face-2face, i Will serial kill dem. Wereys
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter by Shoelace1(f): 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
j3r3myk3n:
Mohammed jnr ke?
do you want to dethrone Lie Mohammed?
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter by j3r3myk3n(m): 7:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
Shoelace1:
do you want to dethrone Lie Mohammed?

Am I acting like I want to? undecided
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter by Ranchhoddas: 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
centyboy:
Vanity upon vanity...
Poverty no be better thing oo
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter by akpos98: 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
cruzita:
she is now a big girl

daughters are truly moms best friend
for me I think it's Father's..

Daughters are truly Father's best friend
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter by Shoelace1(f): 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
j3r3myk3n:

Am I acting like I want to? undecided
with that picture of your 'son' that is on your profile..........bro, you are kiss
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter by Tedassie(m): 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
Useless topic making FP since 1800

#teamHazeleyes tho
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter by Theoflux(m): 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tberry01:
pretty
...no go there.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter by SuperSupremo(m): 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
Bigmouth.com
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter by martineverest(m): 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
My type of eyes

Team hazel eyes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter by DifferentBoy1(m): 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ada Ikwerre meka weh.
I, Elelenwo and Rivers at large are proud of you.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter by Seyefunmi231(m): 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
#crushofliaf
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter by donablinkz42: 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
I receive the kiss from her daughter's lips with the blood of jesus
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter by j3r3myk3n(m): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
Shoelace1:
with that picture of your 'son' that is on your profile..........bro, you are kiss
[size=70]really? My sister U are now sounding suspicious o. [/size]
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter by cutekhalifa(m): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
[b][/b]
Abeg who are them
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter by oojehshez(f): 11:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
wen d motherlooks lyk doll baby, can't imagine wot d daughter will look like later
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter by iykedare(m): 3:59am On Jun 19, 2016
Luckymay:
Cute but mum is more cute.

Make up
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter by Nickymezor(f): 9:48am On Jun 19, 2016
Wat a pretty lil gal ... Like mama , like daughter indeed kiss
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter by Luckymay(f): 9:48am On Jun 19, 2016
iykedare:

Make up
No. There's something about her eyes that is charming.# Nohomo. But I didn't see that in her daughter.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter by MarieSucre(f): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2016
isahsalee:
If I ve to choose, I would go for the mother, she looks prettier and sweeter. The daughter looks minor though, she is pretty but, can't handle or. maintain real relationship I guess.

What is this one saying? She is obviously a child. All little child. Why should she be able to maintain a real relationship?
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter by nnemak(m): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
FYI,

Mona has even lost some of her glow with age. She comes around our house while she was in secondary school and she was almost white then!

Also her younger brother is same complexion as her.
Do you expect her daughter that has a dark complexion father to still be 100% like her?

As my daughter would say " Use your thinking cap"

fellis:
See what bleaching can cause.

Her daughter resembles her physically but their skin colors are different.

Now the bleaching will be very obvious to those that were doubting she bleached.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter by florencepoko2: 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
What what is surprising, she is an albino then she has eyes of albinos. grin
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
cute girl. she fine pass her mama

don't forget to vote for Chubbyt and Lanicky for Miss nl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter by centyboy: 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Poverty no be better thing oo
na your papa poverty go kill
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter by Ranchhoddas: 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
centyboy:
na your papa poverty go kill
E pain am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures / Naira Marley Borrowed Laptop EFCC Found On Him - Management / Stray Bullet Enters A Lady's House In Ipaja, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.