Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Mike Adenuga Remembers Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Adenuga Remembers Mum (658 Views)

Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" / Sad!!! Comedian Bovi Remembers Mum 22 Months After Her Death / Mr Eazi Remembers When He Tried To Book Wizkid 7 Years Ago (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Adenuga Remembers Mum by jerupil: 11:22am On Jun 18, 2016
The bond between mother and child is one that lasts a lifetime. It is one that cannot be changed by time or distance. It is the purest kind of love; unconditional and true. It understands every situation and forgives every mistake.

This bond, so pure, holds between Globacom boss, Mike Adenuga, and his mother, Madam Oyindamola Juliana Adenuga. Even in death, Madam Oyindamola Juliana Adenuga retains the very big and impressive part of her billionaire son’s heart. The guru, as Dr. Mike is fondly called, loved his late mother with incredible passion. And even though death has snatched her from him, he still adores her and cherishes his memories of her.... <<< read more >>> www.jcdbgist..com
Re: Mike Adenuga Remembers Mum by cruzita(f): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2016
mothers are the best thing that can happen to anyone

NEVER JOKE WITH YOUR MOM

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Remembers Mum by olayinka807: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2016
May her gentle soul rest in a perfect peace.
Re: Mike Adenuga Remembers Mum by sholatem(f): 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
Mama has rest in peace by God's grace,let him concentrate on his network,infact Glo network is d poorest for now,i couldn't even log in to my Facebook acct since yesterday cry

(1) (Reply)

A Threat To Patoranking's Empire / Singer Humblesmith Says "I Want To Give $2000 To My Fans" / Checkout Jay Jay Okocha's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.