Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

"Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out (57231 Views)

My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by bizhop101(m): 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
GIRLS BLEACH THIS DAYS,THE ALWAYS FORGET TO BLEACH THEIR PUSSSY,imagine a woman that yellow like ripe banana,but the pussy cat black than charcoal
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by bigsam1992(m): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
kunlesufyan:
Serious something .....them dey put some inside fridge ....if you want to see girls bleach on a high level,come to akwa ibom

And even in calabar.. Dirty dirty colour na wetin u go dey c
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by kunlesufyan(m): 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
bigsam1992:

And even in calabar.. Dirty dirty colour na wetin u go dey c
Lmao...funny guy
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by kunlesufyan(m): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
belcom10:
oga why u dey lie na.
Lmao!!! My location ryt now is Ifa Atai ,uyo lga.akwa ibom state
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by kunlesufyan(m): 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
amtaken:
I spent most of my life in Lagos, I am now in Uyo. Women from SW bleach most in the whole wide world.

Mind you I use baby lotion.

I never said they bleach the most in the world ,its just that out of 10 light skinned ladies you see ,6 would be as a result of skin tone
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by kunlesufyan(m): 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
jessykings:

Guy gaskiya na true u talk oo,most of d ladies for dat side white buh wen u look their feet see their 'multicolored' knuckles,u no need person to tell u
AswearaGod.....
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by kunlesufyan(m): 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
Joavid:

hold on now...I put my DIY vitamin C serum in the fridge. just so it doesn't oxidize.

don't generalise pls.
All this names just sounds so inorganic ,why not just go natural?
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by udysweet(f): 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
Nawa o,see as una jus dey insult my beloved state,lol! I doubt that's true,was der dis year (uyo thoo and dat na d main place sef) I ddnt come accros bleached ladies. Mind you pple frm my side are naturally ffair too so don't mistaken a light skinned lady for a bleached one. I am for toning ur skin to make it even and all but not bleach away your epidermis abi na dermis dem dey call am. Saw one yday here in lagos,her feetgave her away. Like dey scrapped and scrapped but cldnt get past below the ankle so dat area and all around it was smtn else jus like the pic below
Ezegozie:

Bros I served in Akwaibom state and I hereby confirm what you just said.

Even some of secondary school girls dey breach in Akwaibom state.

At a point, I started asking myself the kind of place I was

Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by kunlesufyan(m): 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
reminiscing:

Abi o,I see them o....The amount of money they spend on their soap and cream + makeup is enough to build a cathedral.
It even annoys me the more wen this set of people in church put #50 as offering
Team #maintainyacolour#grin
Jesu! The "50 naira as offering part"...funnies joke this year aswear
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by kunlesufyan(m): 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ezegozie:

Bros I served in Akwaibom state and I hereby confirm what you just said.

Even some of secondary school girls dey breach in Akwaibom state.

At a point, I started asking myself the kind of place I was
Na so! I'm serving presently in uyo....etoi secondary school
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by diva90: 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
kunlesufyan:
Serious something .....them dey put some inside fridge ....if you want to see girls bleach on a high level,come to akwa ibom

Akwa ibom ke? The 'high class' bleachers are in Lagos and abuja oo. That's where you see girls dropping as much as 200k on Bleaching products
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by diva90: 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
smallJagaban:
HAHAHA OUT OF 77% OF WOMEN IN NIGERIA THAT BLEACH, IBO LADIES TAKES 60%

QUOTE ME AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN

Not true, mostly Yoruba women. A lot of eastern Nigerian women are light skinned by nature

Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by murphyibiam15(m): 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
AnodaIT:

Big lie
the person u quoted is right...there are no black ladies in akwa ibom.....almost all the young gals there bleach....i have lived there
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by airex(m): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
Disneylady:
Bleached babez don collect this guy money finish con dey lament... cheesy

When u dey enjoy d puss*y who u tell abeg onto the next tori
one of them
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lamor:

...which is low self esteem.Can't imagine bleaching my skin.Can't bear to have patches all over my body.When I'm nt roasted plaintain.
grin

Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by amtaken(f): 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
It's not so in Uyo. Maybe you have been hanging around Maitamaa girls a lot.
kunlesufyan:

I never said they bleach the most in the world ,its just that out of 10 light skinned ladies you see ,6 would be as a result of skin tone
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Tedassie(m): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
kunlesufyan:
Lmao!!! My location ryt now is Ifa Atai ,uyo lga.akwa ibom state
hmm,u don tour round my state abi,take time o grin
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Proudlesbiangal(f): 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
Pathethic man. You didn't see her bleached when you were dating. Mtchew
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Tedassie(m): 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
That's why i like what the Ghanian government did...Their regulatory body has banned the importation of skin lightening products,i think it took effect just last month or so.
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by fuckpoverty(m): 7:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
op truth at its peak,i hate dem like I hate d smell of my pooo.little sweating u begin to perseve differnt smell Frm der body...dat y I prefer my black bitches cuz u can't compare d nipples of a black woman 2 a white..av said my own #teamloveblackwomen
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Disneylady(f): 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Bleacher spotted!
airex:
one of them
kzokul:

U must b a bleacher I guess...
tongue
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by agbonkamen(f): 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
myself am chocolate in colour but i love them black bleaching is a big turn off to me.
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by liciouspee(f): 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
My brother I understand what you going thru. I've got friends who are fair naturally n it's WAR to maintain their skin. As for me, am happy n proud to be dark o. The moment I hear something like this : 'P u getting light/fair' my people I panick big time n end up not using body cream for a week n change my cream too so as to be dark. I don't want to be fair not even small. Like me as I am o #blackisbeautiful

1 Like

Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
kunlesufyan:

All this names just sounds so inorganic ,why not just go natural?

vitamin C serum is inorganic and unnatural

pls tell me you are joking?
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by K9blunt(f): 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:
Only a dumb guy will leave a girl because she is "not light-skinned" and go after a bleached freak of nature smiley

I love em natural either light-skinned or dark-skinned...that's why I normally ask for throwback pictures of the ladies I get intimate with. undecided

But why will a guy leave fine babes like
1. Ivyy
2. Twaci
3. Laveda
and be running after a Micheal Jackson student

Vizkiz why you dey lie like This na.... Have you forgotten your mentor....

Searchin4luv. undecided
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by K9blunt(f): 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:
Only a dumb guy will leave a girl because she is "not light-skinned" and go after a bleached freak of nature smiley

I love em natural either light-skinned or dark-skinned...that's why I normally ask for throwback pictures of the ladies I get intimate with. undecided

But why will a guy leave fine babes like
1. Ivyy
2. Twaci
3. Laveda
and be running after a Micheal Jackson student

Vizkiz why you dey lie like This na.... Have you forgotten your mentor....

Searchin4luv. undecided grin
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
That op.. Has obviously never traveled out of Akwa Ibom state
AnodaIT:

Big lie
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by vizkiz: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
K9blunt:

Vizki why you dey lie like This na.... Have you forgotten your mentor....

Searchin4luv. undecided grin

who the FĂșck is that
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by K9blunt(f): 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:

who the FĂșck is that

So you're denying him ba........

Continua!

Ayamwatchinyouin3D
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by Pinocchioo(f): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jerrymax01:
Gone are the days of perfume jelly cream and cocoa butter, now all you see where creams are been sold are tone this tone that. I hope we learn to appreciate ourselves, becos some whites even envy our skin. Teamblackrocks

nice one
Re: "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out by vizkiz: 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
K9blunt:

So you're denying him ba........

Continua!

Ayamwatchinyouin3D

lol...I am not one of those who run after white girls :d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! / Kenyan Man Takes His Mother To Harvard University 24 Years After His Graduation / 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.