Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Seven People Killed In Ikorodu Last Night By Ijaw Gunmen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seven People Killed In Ikorodu Last Night By Ijaw Gunmen (864 Views)

Kenyan Man Raped Every Night By 2 Female Spirits For 5 Years Now, Cries For Help / People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) / Seven People Killed In Ikorodu Last Night By Ijaw Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven People Killed In Ikorodu Last Night By Ijaw Gunmen by olukenny: 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
Seven people was killed yesterday at Imagbon area at ikorodu by Ijaw gunmen,they came to the area at night shooting at everybody.This was recalled that the ijaw gunmen as being pursue by the Nigeria army at ishawo before they decided to reside at a area at pakisa near Imagbon where they carry there operation. Thats is there new area they perpetuate the oil business in vandalizing the oil pipe with the help of Nigeria army.It was confirm that the Nigeria army collect money from this deadly group so they can operate freely,they help them also in pursuing any police at the road block.For the past few weeks that they did not pump fuel from the NNPC now,so they find it difficult in doing there business before they decided to be threatening people living around.people are now living with fear in the area now,i wish i could post some picture right now but my neighbor is giving me the report right now.

The Nigeria Army is one of the major problem at the area because the only thing they good at is harassing men and women in the area,they make so much money from this business. they were station in the area to curb the menace in the area but they are the one supporting the business.i think ill stop here right now,i pray for the family of those that has lost there life in the scene.We are appealing to government to come to our aid as we can fight or stop this deadly group.
Re: Seven People Killed In Ikorodu Last Night By Ijaw Gunmen by Topestbilly(m): 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
undecided

When the job ought to be giving to people who has passion for it is giving to people who want to put food on the table and some changes in their pocket....

Fighting corruption in my country is like till infinity..
Re: Seven People Killed In Ikorodu Last Night By Ijaw Gunmen by kabman: 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ijaws again.
Re: Seven People Killed In Ikorodu Last Night By Ijaw Gunmen by chiwetaluAGU(m): 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
angry
Re: Seven People Killed In Ikorodu Last Night By Ijaw Gunmen by Mrjo(m): 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ijaw gunmen? Is that militant or terriorist group?
Re: Seven People Killed In Ikorodu Last Night By Ijaw Gunmen by habtund(f): 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
people av left elepete area in ikorodu
Re: Seven People Killed In Ikorodu Last Night By Ijaw Gunmen by SurefireFashion: 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
May god help us
Re: Seven People Killed In Ikorodu Last Night By Ijaw Gunmen by vickylincon(m): 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
Na uk sure pass now

(1) (Reply)

Police Nabbed Keke Napep Driver For Towing His Keke Like This (photos) / See The Wicked Woman Who Butchered Her Husband For Marrying Another Wife.. PICS / Patience Jonathan, Her Money Ritual, And Her Meaning Of Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.