Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Glo Finally Surrender The TACTIZE. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Finally Surrender The TACTIZE. (3986 Views)

Glo Finally Discontinues Their Blackberry Internet Service (BIS) For Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Finally Surrender The TACTIZE. by AliAiyes: 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
Are you out of data before end of your validity or you just want added data to yo current plan? Boost your data plan by 1G for just N500 OR by 300MB for just N200. Data Plan Boost is for 1GB plans or higher . . . . . . . The other gbege one is that ....... yo can surf up to 3GB at rate of #500. . this very weekend, what you need to do is that just::::: . . Dial ......... *777# to bend-down & select.
Re: Glo Finally Surrender The TACTIZE. by Ewizard(m): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
Last time i checked..

Glo has no network.. undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo Finally Surrender The TACTIZE. by prinsam30: 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ewizard:
Last time i checked..

angry grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin

My guy abeg no kill me with lafffffffffffff oooooooo
Re: Glo Finally Surrender The TACTIZE. by abiambo(m): 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
Am using glo and it's quite fast maybe u should check ur location
Ewizard:
Last time i checked..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo Finally Surrender The TACTIZE. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
Glo on a steady 4G here

3 Likes

Re: Glo Finally Surrender The TACTIZE. by emmanuelnwamadi: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
Glo network has stopped browsing in my area in badore ajah since 2 months now. My subscription just wasted
Re: Glo Finally Surrender The TACTIZE. by walex1991(m): 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
abiambo:
Am using glo and it's quite fast maybe u should check ur location
why should I check my location? The fact is glo 3G is showing full network bar yet the speed is lesser Dan it's Edge. So should I change my location Cus I want to browse undecided

6 Likes

Re: Glo Finally Surrender The TACTIZE. by bastien: 11:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
emmanuelnwamadi:
Glo network has stopped browsing in my area in badore ajah since 2 months now. My subscription just wasted
I'm also in your shoes..... Since last week I can't do anything, this is madness
Re: Glo Finally Surrender The TACTIZE. by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 19, 2016
The weekend plan on glo is rubbish
Re: Glo Finally Surrender The TACTIZE. by Standing5(m): 2:51am On Jun 19, 2016
Nice offer but with 2 extra MTN Pulse SIM card, I can rock their N25 for 500MB(12:00 - 4:00am daily) three times within 4 ours to get 1.5GB at N75 total. do that 4 day a week alone and you have 6GB for N300.

It is best for download freaks though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glo Finally Surrender The TACTIZE. by gen2briz(m): 4:45am On Jun 19, 2016
Data plan boost ko lucozade ni......if dem like,make them make 1Gb for #100, I no go fall victim.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Finally Surrender The TACTIZE. by MistadeRegal(m): 6:21am On Jun 19, 2016
Standing5:
Nice offer but with 2 extra MTN Pulse SIM card, I can rock their N25 for 500MB(12:00 - 4:00am daily) three times within 4 ours to get 1.5GB at N75 total. do that 4 day a week alone and you have 6GB for N300.

It is best for download freaks though.

What is the colour of your eyes? Because I believe you have not been sleeping all night.

1 Like

Re: Glo Finally Surrender The TACTIZE. by Benjoh(m): 7:53am On Jun 19, 2016
I will rather wait till Etisalat crash it's own prices because glo sucks.

1 Like

Re: Glo Finally Surrender The TACTIZE. by acenazt: 8:50am On Jun 19, 2016
3Gig with download speed of -100 mbps. Mtcheew
Re: Glo Finally Surrender The TACTIZE. by papadjaji: 9:40am On Jun 19, 2016
Glo is officially the worse network in the country. I can wait for 3 months to elapse for me to port back to yellow guys.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Finally Surrender The TACTIZE. by tomquest: 11:13am On Jun 19, 2016
papadjaji:
Glo is officially the worse network in the country. I can wait for 3 months to elapse for me to port back to yellow guys.

Wait for three months? WTF your middle name should be Patience or Endurance!

2 Likes

Re: Glo Finally Surrender The TACTIZE. by Cmiller(m): 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
Glo Unlimited:-P
Ewizard:
Last time i checked..
Re: Glo Finally Surrender The TACTIZE. by papadjaji: 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
tomquest:

Both grin
I just ported and I can't wait to get to where I'll get good service no matter d cost.

1 Like

Re: Glo Finally Surrender The TACTIZE. by papadjaji: 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
tomquest:

Both grin

Imagine asking my wife to use her yellow when I tot I ported to have the best deal.
Re: Glo Finally Surrender The TACTIZE. by tomquest: 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
papadjaji:

Both grin
I just ported and I can't wait to get to where I'll get good service no matter d cost.

I think that's the latest trend now: get all the networks sims and port to the best at any given time.
Re: Glo Finally Surrender The TACTIZE. by AliAiyes: 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
Dat mtn own is nonsence u go dey wait for late hour because if browsing
Re: Glo Finally Surrender The TACTIZE. by Samjr(m): 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
gen2briz:
Data plan boost ko lucozade ni......if dem like,make them make 1Gb for #100, I no go fall victim.
Am telling you kolework grin grin
Re: Glo Finally Surrender The TACTIZE. by Standing5(m): 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
MistadeRegal:

What is the colour of your eyes? Because I believe you have not been sleeping all night.
I don't av too stay awake for so long. It is a matter of having enough download tasked queued on downlaod manager and targeting the 2:00-4:00AM period. I used a nokia 3G phone as modem. You can even exhaust it all in 1hr 20min.

(1) (Reply)

Jiayu S3 Advance & Ulephone Be Touch 2 Comparison / Help An Ali Express Newbie / Xiaomi Generated Over 10 Billion Naira In Flash Sales In Less Than 48 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.