Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures (42653 Views)

Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) / Unboxing The Infinix Zero 4 X555 In Pictures / Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Spacko007(m): 4:55am On Jun 19, 2016
Dat headphone is crap for that huge amount of money....am rocking my boom headphone tho
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Youngzedd(m): 5:09am On Jun 19, 2016
TechsNG:

MediaTek MT6753. Octa-core processor.

Show us proof it use that.
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Youngzedd(m): 5:10am On Jun 19, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Looks sleek no doubt

10.35mm isn't any sleek, it's just bulky.

2 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Olibboy: 5:27am On Jun 19, 2016
ORACLE1975:
Amounts
#50,000
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by wintersnow(m): 5:39am On Jun 19, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Wish I have money for this phone cry

Bae am getting it for ya... kiss
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 19, 2016
joey150:
chai! See my miss nairaland here. The rest of una no come close!

Looolz
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Yewandequeen(f): 6:04am On Jun 19, 2016
AgentGoat:
i ll buy for you kiss
grin
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Yewandequeen(f): 6:05am On Jun 19, 2016
blacktwist:
... stop embarrassing me in public Bae.. did you want people to start thinking that I ain't taking Care of you?

Buahhahahahaha
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Yewandequeen(f): 6:05am On Jun 19, 2016
wintersnow:

Bae am getting it for ya... kiss
grin
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Kogihub(m): 6:55am On Jun 19, 2016
Kogi State
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by murmee: 7:50am On Jun 19, 2016
Rizmo:
Who Canon series don EPP?
Must you always make this annoying remark? why don't you get some brain or get out of Nairaland.
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by TohKunBoh: 8:23am On Jun 19, 2016
Lezzlie:
Gionee? How am I in anyway affiliated to Gionee?

Has any thread from Gionee made front made in this manner?

Go to Nairaland front page now and you'll see 3 articles all pertaining to the Tecno Camon C9 .

Are you a Tecno staff?
I never said you were a gionee person,it was am example same way I could use infinix,doesn't mean you work.with infinix.

I don't need to be a Tecno staff,before I emphasize on the truth
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by ZUBY77(m): 8:23am On Jun 19, 2016
TechsNG:

Not sure a price has been stated yet. However, speculations has it that price is within 45-5k.

Slowly Tecno is climbing to high price with mere public mediatek chips.
Rogues
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 19, 2016
Yewandequeen:

I wish that's true.

You have sweet motuh ooooo see as U want to konja me.

#am not falling for it

Lol, I told u the truth tho
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Yewandequeen(f): 8:33am On Jun 19, 2016
ollah1:

Lol, I told u the truth tho
grin
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by airsaylongcon: 10:12am On Jun 19, 2016
PaulAdeka:
Tecno and Infinix produce phones with the same features, they just modify the names and sizes... Infact Android OS. Has to add new features...

For example the Camon series only has little difference from most infinix devices, except for the camera enhancement, memory, ram or browsing speed,,,

But Android is still the best though.

Both brands are owned by one company. Transsion. Tecno is the High end while infinix is the low end. Just like Unilever owns Omo (high end) and Sunlight (low end)
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by airsaylongcon: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2016
Distinction2224:
please which phone has USA IP?

No phone has a fixed IP. However what do you need a US IP for perhaps I could help u easily get a US IP
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by airsaylongcon: 10:18am On Jun 19, 2016
Funnicator:

Contemplating on buying iphone5s or Samsung S5.

I'm primarily a picture freak. Don't know which to go for. sad
Can you help with advice.

I currently use both. For pics I'd say go for the iPhone. But the larger screen S5 is more useful when u need space to work with
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by remirez07(m): 11:15am On Jun 19, 2016
TechsNG:
The Tecno camon C9 is Tecno's latest addition to the Camon Series. While we already talked comprehensive on the device and also unboxed the smartphone on our platform, we'd like to do same here but basically in pictures.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and we'd reply you as soon as we can.

Source: http://www.techsng.com/2016/06/tecno-camon-c9-unboxing-quick-hands-review.html
all nah Garage... No matter what nah stil chinchin.. Rock my iPhone 6s with joy.

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
ikenwa4lyf:

Although i neva use phantom 5, the phone no fit even compare with Gionee Marathon M5. Have you used an android phone heavily for two days with WiFi on always. Just browse on Gionee marathon m5 spec and you will throw the phanthom 5
Phantom 5 beats ur fone in everything both in price, except battery power nd u can't use dat as an advantage cos even S7, S6 or iPhone 6 no reach ur geonni fr battery but no mean say ur fone Carry weight pass dem... I've made my point

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Dawatech(m): 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ezeego1:
How much please?

The official price range is around 53k, check here >> http://www.techlug.com/2016/06/tecno-camon-c9-specs-features.html
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by SoupNazi(m): 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
Funnicator:

Contemplating on buying iphone5s or Samsung S5.

I'm primarily a picture freak. Don't know which to go for. sad
Can you help with advice.

What's happening Funnicator?

As a picture freak you would want to go with the Samsung Galaxy S5. The S5 comes with 16-megapixel camera compared to just 8 megapixels on the 5s.

In addition, with the S5, Samsung upped its camera game. Except pictures taken in low light without flash, the image quality of the S5 supersedes that of the 5s in some pictures while in others, it's a tie between the two.

In terms of camera features, the S5 has a lot more features to play with.

In all, ensure whatever new phone you drop your hard earned naira on supports 4G LTE technology. 4G LTE delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice-over-LTE and high-speed Internet access.

PLS NOTE: not all Samsung Galaxy S5 models support 4G LTE, so be sure. The 5s supports 4G LTE too.
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by zzzzy: 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Both brands are owned by one company. Transsion. Tecno is the High end while infinix is the low end. Just like Unilever owns Omo (high end) and Sunlight (low end)
Both companies create their own high end and low end phones nw. BTW they have a parent company doesn't mean their leadership is the same. Each of them have their own ceo just like Google and alphabet.... That high end omo and low end sunlight illustration tho grin
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
hunnnn
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
Just another chinko phone from tecno, mtk processors are crap compared to snapdragon.
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by kennybenjminz: 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
The phone is simply good
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by kennybenjminz: 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
kaeforum:
Just another chinko phone from tecno, mtk processors are crap compared to snapdragon.
Maybe affordability is it's selling point
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Tizzie: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2016
Somebody has dome thing beautiful here again. I am so proud of how far TECNO has come.

Haters gon hate, potatoes gon' potate, I'll still reman a fan.
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Norman4real(m): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Tecno phones are not upgradable and has a low life span undecided
well I've had my h6 for 2 years and it's still good. Only thing I've ever had to replace was the battery so speak for yourself. tongue
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Boldstar(m): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
The price is 38k at ntel office Abuja. I know because I was there this morning
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Officialdokkey(m): 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
What about the T band?
Re: Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures by Officialdokkey(m): 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
What about the T band?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Simon Petrus Invents Simless Phone That Doesn’t Use Airtime In Namibia / Bluesky: Jack Dorsey Launches Twitter Alternative / Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.