Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

Could This Be True About Camon C9? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Could This Be True About Camon C9? (36382 Views)

Tecno Camon CX VS Tecno Camon C9 Specifications Differences / The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] / A Nairalander's Review Of Tecno Camon C9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by MizMyColi(f): 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
Angeldepedro:
hey babe, why not chill a little bit and buy any of HTC one M7, M8, those phones are damn cool and beautiful besides it suits you more unlike these mtk family.

Thanks
But I'm actually indifferent about Chipsets and Processors.

If it delivers, then great.

The last device I used really changed my impression about MTK chipsets.

Also, I hear this is an MT6375 64-bit processor.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
MizMyColi:

Thanks

kiss, if you say so, but I'm damn scared of those things. When i saw someone unboxing the Camon C9, the casing is so plastic and cheap, talk less of the panel ,SIM slot sd card slot that are so untidy that made it look like a car engine
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
MizMyColi:

Thanks

kiss, if you say so, but I'm damn scared of those things. When i saw someone unboxing the Camon C9, the casing is so plastic and cheap, talk less of the panel ,SIM slot sd card slot that are so untidy that made it look like a car engine.
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by priscaoge(f): 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jacinta44:
[b]Baba God Don Finally Pick My Call!!!!

Me that have been looking for how to own one of this big big phones.

Let me share my miracle story.

If you check my posts, you will notice dat I have been following Tecno threads.

Do you know why?

Because I notice that they produce big big phones that can do what most of the other white people popular phones do.

And again, their prize is cheaper.

Of late, I met a cool dude (of cos, he owns a car).
I told him my birthday is June 1st. So he gave me 50k for shopping.

That is how I quietly package it and give to my bro to go and buy this my Camon C9 for me.

Do you know why I like it?
Cos of the camera.
The phone make me more finer than how I fine in real life and many other things I notice.

Like now, if I close the phone, from that round circle on the pouch, I can check time, play music, and on my fone torchlight in one finger.

Also again, I can also press one key by the side and the camera will just enter panorama mode.

I notice I can also encrypt the phone so not everyone can see the nudes I sent to my lover

Again, I can lock some folders so no one can peep in.
All this one na preamble o
Infact, the phone is fast and beautifu

I am glad of my decision in getting this phone.

So OP, carry on jor
No lele.
[/b]

What about the Memory card? Can u move Apps to memory card and also save pictures and other things there? Because C8 don't.
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by snadguy007(m): 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
MizMyColi:

Motigbo o

A very painful experience it was.
Eeya considering the way you fell in love with the phone wink.

I'm sure you've gotten over the loss

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by MizMyColi(f): 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
Angeldepedro:
kiss, if you say so, but I'm damn scared of those things. When i saw someone unboxing the Camon C9, the casing is so plastic and cheap, talk less of the panel ,SIM slot sd card slot that are so untidy that made it look like a car engine

Oops
I guess we view these things from different lenses.

My LG G3 S has a plastic back cover, it sold for 75k and above.

I would have preferred something more solid, but then, each phone has its pros and cons. They all do.

I saw the back on the Internet.
I really liked the gold color.
And the pin that you can use to remove SIM cards.

While you see it as mechanic ish, I see it as sophisticated. Difference in perspective I guess....

Besides, we have a user on this thread who seems okay with her buy.

I kinda enjoyed her testimonial.
Most of the things she pointed about the phone, you can't see them in these tech blog reviews.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
MizMyColi:

Oops
I guess we view these things from different lenses.

My LG G3 S has a plastic back cover, it sold for 75k and above.

I would have preferred something more solid, but then, each phone has its pros and cons. They all do.

I saw the back on the Internet.[color=#000099][/color] Buy a tempered glass with it and make sure it doesn't get stolen this time, good night
I really liked the gold color.
And the pin that you can use to remove SIM cards.

While you see it as mechanic ish, I see it as sophisticated. Difference in perspective I guess....

Besides, we have a user on this thread who seems okay with her buy.

I kinda enjoyed her testimonial.
Most of the things she pointed about the phone, you can't see them in these tech blog reviews.
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Abduletudaye(m): 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
MizMyColi:
It's no longer news that my precious W4 was stolen from me. I have been following trends about this phone with the hope of buying it. I know two people who already have the phone but I want to own mine as well.

They ordered online according to them. However, the price difference from what I saw on this Twitter user's TL is quite encouraging.

Though when they told me the amount they bought theirs, I felt it was totally worth the pay, but seeing a lower price online?

Pic 1 below is the tweet
Pic 2 below is a shot of the phone I got online
Pic 3 is a shot taken with the Camon C9

Can anyone confirm this price please.
I have a buying decision to make. Is it worth the buy?
Is this really the price it goes for at 3C Hub?

https://twitter.com/danjumaokoro/status/743848042953048064

3C Hub? Then you have the right info.

Infact, a very close source says, you can pre order with a thousand naira and get a free Tband when the phone is delivered.
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by iyke484real(m): 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
No, it can't be true tongue
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by akereconfi: 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
MizMyColi:
It's no longer news that my precious W4 was stolen from me. I have been following trends about this phone with the hope of buying it. I know two people who already have the phone but I want to own mine as well.

They ordered online according to them. However, the price difference from what I saw on this Twitter user's TL is quite encouraging.

Though when they told me the amount they bought theirs, I felt it was totally worth the pay, but seeing a lower price online?

Pic 1 below is the tweet
Pic 2 below is a shot of the phone I got online
Pic 3 is a shot taken with the Camon C9

Can anyone confirm this price please.
I have a buying decision to make. Is it worth the buy?
Is this really the price it goes for at 3C Hub?

https://twitter.com/danjumaokoro/status/743848042953048064

Sorry but that picture ain't NIGERIA
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Judeoxide(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
iyke1989:
2 gig ram...3,000mAh....1.3Ghz mediaTek #50,000? undecided
eN!!.. eU!!! NO!!!....not worth it....
I just kept mute till I found this your comment... So surprise how ppl crave for this thing called tecno... My God... The wost low end phone producers in town... These guys lie like hell.... Any way... Can't. Compare because all I noticed is they are all after the useless eye Scan and camera.... For those that will want to quote me with the question of my phone model.... Its Sony experia z2... At it's stagr ... Its still more powerful than anything useless tecno has ever built...with Sony... Even Samsung can't make noise... And yea its derm expensive... Thanks to my late Neapolitan

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by mrkings84(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jacinta44:
[b]Baba God Don Finally Pick My Call!!!!

Me that have been looking for how to own one of this big big phones.

Let me share my miracle story.

If you check my posts, you will notice dat I have been following Tecno threads.

Do you know why?

Because I notice that they produce big big phones that can do what most of the other white people popular phones do.

And again, their prize is cheaper.

Of late, I met a cool dude (of cos, he owns a car).
I told him my birthday is June 1st. So he gave me 50k for shopping.

That is how I quietly package it and give to my bro to go and buy this my Camon C9 for me.

Do you know why I like it?
Cos of the camera.
The phone make me more finer than how I fine in real life and many other things I notice.

Like now, if I close the phone, from that round circle on the pouch, I can check time, play music, and on my fone torchlight in one finger.

Also again, I can also press one key by the side and the camera will just enter panorama mode.

I notice I can also encrypt the phone so not everyone can see the nudes I sent to my lover

Again, I can lock some folders so no one can peep in.
All this one na preamble o
Infact, the phone is fast and beautifu

I am glad of my decision in getting this phone.

So OP, carry on jor
No lele.
[/b]
congratulations on ur mumulogy. Ur mates are looking for that amount to start or boost a biz. If care is not taken u are one of the jobless figures we have in town.
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by canDy4eva(f): 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Hello? Earth to Project400. I repeat. Earth to Project400. This is 2016. Nobody does physical home button anymore. This is Earth to Project400. Over.
...sayz hu? *over!!!*
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by hustla(m): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
TundeSalamu:

I'm not really interested in this Camon C9 cos I know I can't afford it.

I just want to ask you something please.....if you don't mind.

That your Picture 3 you posted,
1 is it taken in Nigeria
2 is it from a Camon C9 camera phone?

Please kindly reply.

Location should be Covenant Uni, Ota
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by canDy4eva(f): 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
mrkings84:
congratulations on ur mumulogy. Ur mates are looking for that amount to start or boost a biz. If care is not taken u are one of the jobless figures we have in town.
if u find out her age, she no pass 15 yrz! ...so wot do u expect?!

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Jacinta44(f): 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
mrkings84:

Shuo
See this one o

Is it your life?
My life, my choice!

Abeg scrambulate from my front jarey.

Hypocrite!
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
canDy4eva:
...sayz hu? *over!!!*
Lol. I see we've established contact. Candy4eva this is Earth. What fone do u use? Does it have a physical QWERTY? Over.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
canDy4eva:
if u find out her age, she no pass 15 yrz! ...so wot do u expect?!

Lol. Check her profile sef and see the mumu topic she opened. '' How can I get a man with car to like me'' Can u just imagine. Shows how low her IQ is..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Jacinta44(f): 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
priscaoge:

What about the Memory card? Can u move Apps to memory card and also save pictures and other things there? Because C8 don't.

sis mi
Since it was 16GB, I did not bother to use memory card, but cos of you I inserted my other memory card to check.

It seems one cannit be moving to SD card and back.
But I notice that you the option of choosing a default writing disk. If you choose internal, everything goes there, but if you choose memo card then everything goes there. Except maybe when you are using computer then you can now be selecting.

See pixes

I would have posted the other pix, but that one is saved to my memory card which I have remove already.

Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Realist2: 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jacinta44:

What is this one talking about physical home button? Physi kini
Abeg dat one no serious oldskool.
Rocking my Camon C9 like no tomorrow.
pissure of you holding the Camon C9 or i almost believe u.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by canDy4eva(f): 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Lol. I see we've established contact. Candy4eva this is Earth. What fone do u use? Does it have a physical QWERTY? Over.
yh it doz n I love it... *over!*
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Horlufemi(m): 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Hello? Earth to Project400. I repeat. Earth to Project400. This is 2016. Nobody does physical home button anymore. This is Earth to Project400. Over.

Samsung does, HTC latest flagship HTC 10 too has one Apple and plenty others. One good reason is finger print scanner.
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by canDy4eva(f): 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
jideniceguy:

Lol. Check her profile sef and see the mumu topic she opened. '' How can I get a man with car to like me'' Can u just imagine. Shows how low her IQ is..
...I doubt if she thinks! Yeye pikin!
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Jacinta44(f): 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
Realist2:

pissure of you holding the Camon C9 or i almost believe u.

just posted sumtin on this thread to show I own the phone.
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Jacinta44(f): 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
canDy4eva:
...I doubt if she thinks! Yeye pikin!

Sharrrrrrrrrrrap dia

Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Jacinta44(f): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
akereconfi:

Sorry but that picture ain't NIGERIA

shocked

But I see a black guy near him
Or am I color blinded
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by Jacinta44(f): 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
iyke1989:
another male tecno promoter undecided

You have luck I'm just seeing dis now.

Nonsense.

Go through my posts and tell me what suggests I'm male by nature.

Hater like you undecided

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by sniperwolf(m): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
Iris ko Iris ni. Tecno can't do Iris scanner at least not now... Sammy is still debating whether to include this tech in Note 6(7) and you are telling me Tecno has done it
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by TohKunBoh: 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jacinta44:

What is this one talking about physical home button?
Physi kini

Abeg dat one no serious oldskool.

Rocking my Camon C9 like no tomorrow.
you have a camon c9?how?
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by priscaoge(f): 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jacinta44:

sis mi
Since it was 16GB, I did not bother to use memory card, but cos of you I inserted my other memory card to check.

It seems one cannit be moving to SD card and back.
But I notice that you the option of choosing a default writing disk. If you choose internal, everything goes there, but if you choose memo card then everything goes there. Except maybe when you are using computer then you can now be selecting.

See pixes

I would have posted the other pix, but that one is saved to my memory card which I have remove already.

Thanks a lot. This is one mistake they made in C8. I have C8 and there's no such option. Guess I will plan towards getting C9 since u have confirmed that it's worth it.
Re: Could This Be True About Camon C9? by canDy4eva(f): 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jacinta44:

Sharrrrrrrrrrrap dia

Hypocrite!
d last tin I wana do nw z waste by hard earned "bis" on a slowpok! Goodnyt n dream of bed bugs... *winks* grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Know If Someone Is Sharing My Data With Me (AIRTEL) / How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? / Which Network Is Making Free Midnight Call Now?? Help Out..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.