Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Cost Effective Training For Your Customer Facing And Sales /commercial Staff - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cost Effective Training For Your Customer Facing And Sales /commercial Staff (477 Views)

Who Is Your Customer? [What Every Entrepreneur Need To Know] / Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) / How To Make Your Customer Buy You Before They Buy Your Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Effective Training For Your Customer Facing And Sales /commercial Staff by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
I am your every day person but with a different passion.

I work into shops, offices and commercial centers and see the way your staff treat customers, who leave disgruntled or just take the service as an essential service and can't walk away.

I am offering training services to your company at very affordable cost , to turn around and increase the footfall in your company.

My services are truly affordable for now and I am willing to give the boost you need to make your business growth steady and consistent.

Contact me on 08087957518 for more information.
Re: Cost Effective Training For Your Customer Facing And Sales /commercial Staff by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
We are here for you.
Re: Cost Effective Training For Your Customer Facing And Sales /commercial Staff by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 08, 2016
I am your every day person but with a different passion.

I work into shops, offices and commercial centers and see the way your staff treat customers, who leave disgruntled or just take the service as an essential service and can't walk away.

I am offering training services to your company at very affordable cost , to turn around and increase the footfall in your company.

My services are truly affordable for now and I am willing to give the boost you need to make your business growth steady and consistent.

Contact me on 08087957518 for more information.

(1) (Reply)

1nairashop – A Reliable Way To Fulfill Your Needs / How Can A Nigerian Get A US Dollar Visa Card From Senegal? / Strict For Buyer's Interested In Dolomite Crude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.