Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers (4739 Views)

Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams / Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics / Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by Limitednow: 11:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
The Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) has officially pledged support for the Niger Delta Avengers, a group which has been operating against the Oil installations in the Oil region of the Country in quest to gain freedom from Nigeria.

In a press statement signed by IPOB’s spokes persons, Dr. Clifford Chukwuemeka Iroanya and Barrister Emma Nmezu, the statement categorically stated that the IPOB supports the freedom fighters ”the Niger Delta Avengers”.

Read the Press statement below:

INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA SUPPORT OUR KITH & KIN – THE NIGER DELTA AVENGERS

The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) under the leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu hereby state that we support our kith and kin – the Niger Delta Avengers (NDA), who are fighting for the freedom of our people from the enslaving Islamic Republic of Nigerian Government. We want to place it on record that IPOB under the leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has no connection with some groups who are claiming on the pages of Nigerian newspapers that they do not support our fellow freedom fighters – the NDA.
We make reference to a particular group which is a well-known turncoat and their leader who has been bribed with oil blocks allocations in the oil-rich areas of Biafraland. This same compromised group is known to have started the ugly incidence of kidnapping in Biafraland and their members often used as thugs and hired killers for politicians in Nigeria.

The NDA have consistently stated that the release of IPOB leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a precondition for any discussion with Nigeria. Unfortunately and disgracefully, the incompetent and intellectually challenged Nigerian Government has swept this demand under the carpet while magnifying the notion of amnesty payments and resource control as reasons for the NDA‘s actions. For the avoidance of doubt, the NDA is fighting for the freedom of the people of Biafra and not for amnesty payment or for resource control as some commentators would like to believe. When Biafra is finally liberated from the bondage called Nigeria, resources shall be controlled by the owners of the land where those resources are located. The perennially incompetent Nigerian Government should stop deceiving the entire world into believing that what the freedom fighters of NDA are demanding is resource control.

Amnesty is associated with criminality and a people who are fighting for their freedom should not be unjustly termed criminals. The notion and talk of amnesty for our own freedom fighters (the NDA) is a misnomer and should be taken out of any discourse. On the contrary, amnesty should be granted to the Nigerian Government especially to those from the criminal class masquerading as elites who unjustly appropriated oil & gas wells and other resources in Biafraland to themselves and their cohorts to the detriment of the masses. These robbers should be associated with amnesty for their economic criminality not the NDA.

As far as IPOB and the generality of Biafrans are concerned, the NDA is doing the right thing by demanding the freedom our people from the perpetually repressive Nigerian state. Unlike some groups pretending to be Biafran freedom fighters, the NDA and IPOB have a common ideology and objective which is the absolute liberation of the nation of Biafra from the British-contraption created by an alien called Frederick Lugard who is not even a black African. It defies logic to think that a white man can come all the way from Britain to create and name a country in already inhabited Africa for black people.

Ironically, most of the leaders of the compromized groups are speaking against the great work that the NDA are doing. These shameless scavenging Hausa-Fulani sponsored slaves in Biafraland have placed the needs of their stomach and their families above the overall national interest of the liberation of their people who are under the enslavement of the Nigerian Government in concert with the British Government who have never supported the liberation of any christian country in the world. The leaders of these obviously compromised groups have gone into hotel business, real estate industry, oil & gas extraction business and other profit-generating endeavours and have for long abandoned the quest for the freedom of the people of Biafra.
It is not a surprise therefore that these compromized groups have now come out to distance themselves from the genuine efforts of the NDA that is aimed at fulfilling the yearning and expectations of every Biafran. We reiterate that IPOB is totally and absolutely in support of the NDA as they march towards the unconditional liberation of our people from the evil grip of Nigerian Government. We plead with the NDA not to be discouraged by the comments and antics of these so-called leaders of these compromized groups and some other charlatans who parade themselves as freedom fighters. The NDA should know that the only ally they have now is IPOB under the leadership of Nnamdi Kanu.

IPOB is warning the extremist Nigerian Government of Buhari that should they invade any part of Biafraland, as intelligence indicate they are planning to, then IPOB will order every youth in Biafraland to join NDA to defend Biafraland. Muhammadu Buhari and his gangs massacred Biafrans in their millions at Owerri in 1968 but Biafrans will never allow such atrocity to be repeated on Biafraland ever again. We shall fight to the last man standing because Biafra is our life and the restoration of the nation of Biafra is a task that must be achieved.

IPOB wholeheartedly support the NDA as they work diligently and heroically towards the liberation of all parts of Biafraland from the Lugard created abomination called Nigeria.

Signed
Barrister Emma Nmezu        
Dr. Clifford Chukwuemeka Iroanya
Spokespersons for IPOB

http://.com/ipob-pledges-allegiance-to-the-niger-delta-avengers/

Lalasticlala, mynd44

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by Neoguru4: 11:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
It seems if you want to get attention, you open a thread of Biafra, Igbo or Nnamdi Kanu. Yør...!rømb@ ride on.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by feldido(m): 11:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
So they want NDA to do the dirties?

BTW = B1afra is censored to Nairaland, take note @OP
Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by Ojiofor: 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
Abeg make una ban the op for promoting IPOB ideology......oya wetin una dey wait.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by Rose2014: 12:11am On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:

God forbid for us to have allegiance with IPOBians

dimieprincess:

Guy go and wash yo face before u rant this early morning. IPOBians my foot, God forbid that Biafra is actualized. Without South South u guys ain't going anywhere because yo brothers in Delta can never go without our permission.

grin grin grin. Your dad is from Ondo and your mom is from Delta. And that makes you from SS grin grin grin

dimieprincess:

If u r knowledgeable enough, u can decipher my assertion through my write ups.
I never disagreed with just PH, but I also said Okene can't have population up to Ado Ekiti, Ijebu Ode, Warri, Sapele, Ughelli and what have you. But because u r a tribal bigot you picked interest in just the Ibadan aspect. My father is from Ondo town in Ondo State and mother is from Bomdadi in Delta State.

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by baybeeboi: 12:12am On Jun 19, 2016
Funny!
Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by thesicilian: 12:13am On Jun 19, 2016
An alliance with the singular purpose of defeating the common enemy - the federal government - but without a meeting of the minds or any progressive agenda. Reminds me of a certain group - the APC
Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by dimieprincess(f): 6:11am On Jun 19, 2016
Mods
breach of rule 9
IPOB and all it stands for has been censored, the Op is promoting the ideas of IPOB.
Cc:
Seun
Mynd44
Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by wowmenow: 6:15am On Jun 19, 2016
Ipob please buhari need rest the problem is too much for him to handle
Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 19, 2016
I am Urhobo and have always been against the Biafran thing but it is slowly and steadily dawning on me that the igbos are not our enemies; intact they are our true brothers.

In Nigeria as a whole, the Igbo's are the only group with the same interests with the Niger Delta. They want True Federalism, we want same. They have proven that they're not out for our resources. They supported our brother Jonathan even more than us and are still ready to support any Niger Deltan running for any political position.

In the ND, you can never hear of igbos clashing with other ethnic groups and that's largely because of the sense of oneness.

So I stand with Niger Delta seceding with Biafra.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by mrvitalis(m): 6:28am On Jun 19, 2016
Ijaws and igbos It will never work
It is better igbos form alligence with Yorubas than ijaws... The bitter hatred they have for us... Is something I don't get

They by far prefer yorubas to us . Ijaws hate igbos that's a fact... Anybody who lived in pH or bayelsa can't deny that
Let them fight for themselves while we fight ours..... TonyeBarcanista is just a typical example
When it will Donr on igbos is in 2023 when igbos will need there support for presidency then u people will understand what I have been saying

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by omenka(m): 6:30am On Jun 19, 2016
#Brings out tape recorder..

Oya, TonyeBarcanista, what do you have to say??

IPOB just said they support the criminality of the NDA whom you called "scAvengers" on the other thread where some people expressed grievance about the FG negotiating with Ijaws only.

I doubt you'd say anything- fear fear. cheesy
Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by dimieprincess(f): 6:35am On Jun 19, 2016
mrvitalis:
It is better igbos form alligence with Yorubas than ijaws... The bitter hatred they have for us... Is something I don't get

They by far prefer yorubas to us . Ijaws hate igbos that's a fact... Anybody who lived in pH or bayelsa can't deny that
Let them fight for themselves while we fight ours..... TonyeBarcanista is just a typical example
When it will Donr on igbos is in 2023 when igbos will need there support for presidency then u people will understand what I have been saying
Guy go and wash yo face before u rant this early morning. IPOBians my foot, God forbid that Biafra is actualized. Without South South u guys ain't going anywhere because yo brothers in Delta can never go without our permission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by dimieprincess(f): 6:40am On Jun 19, 2016
mrvitalis:

For we to like u guys u must stop your dubious attitude (pride), stop feeling insecure. You can't feel hated by every other tribe and expect to be loved. In other words, you can't coerced us to love you guys when u r dropping your mark anywhere u found yourself.
I could remember while in law school, there was this IPOBIAN, she fought almost everybody in a room of 6 because she felt she is hated. When we speak our respective dialects, Ijaw and Yoruba she will just be frowning her ugly face.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by mrvitalis(m): 6:45am On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:

For we to like u guys u must stop your dubious attitude (pride), stop feeling insecure. You can't feel hated by every other tribe and expect to be loved. In other words, you can't coerced us to love you guys when u r dropping your mark anywhere u found yourself.
I could remember while in law school, there was this IPOBIAN, she fought almost everybody in a room of 6 because she felt she is hated. When we speak our respective dialects, Ijaw and Yoruba she will just be frowning her ugly face.
I know south south very well and the only group igbos can trust is the Akwa-cross
A typical ijaw man is angry because he feels igbos have collected all their land (as if we didn't buy them)
They have decided not to sale lands to igbos again even. .. very funny and selfish people....
Igbos will soon see u guys for ur true nature and will abandon u guys to ur Yoruba and hausa friends then u guys will appreciate the igbos

1 Like

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:49am On Jun 19, 2016
mrvitalis:

No Ijaws hate the Igbos, I don't hate the Igbos or Any group despite my disagreement with IPOB Biafra arrangement. I have been ambushed by pro IPOB(b4 our make up) but never took it that I'm hated by Igbo or my tribe is.

As for Igbos forming allegiance with Yoruba, that is not the concern of the Ijawman. My own is to pursue our interest and support legitimate interest of others(Igbo and ors)

PS: I have zero support for the scAvengers/economic terrorists NDA

1 Like

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by mrvitalis(m): 6:58am On Jun 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

No Ijaws hate the Igbos, I don't hate the Igbos or Any group despite my disagreement with IPOB Biafra arrangement. I have been ambushed by pro IPOB(b4 our make up) but never took it that I'm hated by Igbo or my tribe is.

As for Igbos forming allegiance with Yoruba, that is not the concern of the Ijawman. My own is to pursue our interest and support legitimate interest of others(Igbo and ors)

PS: I have zero support for the scAvengers/economic terrorists NDA
I will only take u serious when u tell people that okirika were u are from has 40% igbo indigins.. . Then we talk

1 Like

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:02am On Jun 19, 2016
mrvitalis:

I will only take u serious when u tell people that okirika were u are from has 40% igbo indigins.. . Then we talk
0% Brother... if that's the basis for talk then we can set aside the talk.

You funny walahi.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by mrvitalis(m): 7:07am On Jun 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

0% Brother... if that's the basis for talk then we can set aside the talk.

You funny walahi.
Lol... This guy is so funny... . The ndubuesi compound, Morgan compound that speaks and answer igbo names are what?? . ..... My igbo brothers TonyeBarcanista is a typical ijaw man now know what u want an allagence to

1 Like

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by Candyrain(m): 7:11am On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

Hi sweetheart,
Morning
Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by dimieprincess(f): 7:22am On Jun 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by dimieprincess(f): 7:22am On Jun 19, 2016
Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:26am On Jun 19, 2016
mrvitalis:

Lol... This guy is so funny... . The ndubuesi compound, Morgan compound that speaks and answer igbo names are what?? . ..... My igbo brothers TonyeBarcanista is a typical ijaw man now know what u want an allagence to
I won't go down this route with you so as not to be misinterpreted.

Morgan and Ndubuesi compounds are 100% Ijaws even though some of them from these compound's have igbo foremothers due to intermarriage. That never in anyway make them Igbo. My maternal grandfather also had an Igbo wife, she had kids for him. One of his son's name is Chinedu, but you can't call him Igbo. He is full Okrikan despite his mother's tribe. intertribal marriages happen in Okrika like other areas and not restricted to Igbo. My Aunt got married to a Kalabari, the children(my cousins) see themselves as Kalabaris and not Okrikans irrespective of their mother's tribe. If I marry a Yoruba woman, my kids will be 100% Ijaw/Okrika and not Yoruba.

As for speaking of Igbo, my parents speak Igbo VERY fluently even when they never lived in Igboland. Igbo and Ijaws/Okrikans have traded for centuries, hence language spread is inevitable.

As for names, that's funny. I will like to know the Igbo name you are referring to. But one thing is that the Ijawman could name his child a non Ijaw name for several reasons. My uncle name is GOWON because my grandfather loved Yakubu Gowon. I'm sure you will tag him a Plateau Berom man if you see his name in books.

Jonathan's name is Azikiwe.. so pls don't be ignorant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by Candyrain(m): 7:48am On Jun 19, 2016
NDA will be tagged criminals when the go the way of the others, seeking for personal gains but so far they haven't done any of those. I hope they religiously stick to their demands and nothing else and only then will they remain freedom fighters.

Their insistence on not negotiating until the FG is ready to address their demands show they are on course.

This is no Ijaw struggle as they have made it known dat every tribe in the defunct Eastern region is well represented in their team.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 19, 2016
IPOB crawling on thier kneels trying by all means to make Niger Delta part of them.

My questions to IPOB charlatans is this: Niger Delta Avengers also demand release of Dasuki who is from Sokoto. Is Niger Delta now also part of Hausa -Fulani Sokoto Islamist Caliphate?

IPOB is pathetic. because South East is not relevant to Nigeria economy, IPOB is helpless. They know even if they destroy the whole South East including Niger Bridge, Nigerians wont even noticed it. Hence they are acting like losers.

As far as i am concern, IPOB is more of a parasite than Hausa Fulani. Atleast North provide food and Meat. Apart from wasting and depleting Nigeria dollar reserve to import and sell at wide profit margin,what is d use of IPOB to Nigeria?

Nigeria want IPOB (5 south east state only) to leave Nigeria. They are d biggest parasite. Nigeria is better off without them.

I am a true full blooded Niger Deltan. If u like call me Yoruba. Even self u can call me Hausa-Fulani. i dont give a Fucck. In IPOB voice Chief Emani Ayiri of Itsekiri, Rotimi Amaechi of Ikwerre land is Hausa-Fulani because they dont support Biafra. U can include me in that ur deluded list.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by YoursGEJ(m): 7:49am On Jun 19, 2016
Pledge allegiance? Yet someone will come here and start telling us there are differences between militants and terrorists

1 Like

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by M4gunners: 7:51am On Jun 19, 2016
Neoguru4:
It seems if you want to get attention, you open a thread of Biafra, Igbo or Nnamdi Kanu. Yør...!rømb@ ride on.
Don't mind them!Op, na by force to be in Zoo?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by Rose2014: 7:58am On Jun 19, 2016
Candyrain:

Hi sweetheart,
Morning

Good morning Nwokeoma
Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by Candyrain(m): 7:59am On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

Good morning Nwokeoma

Obim ke ije?
Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by FlameDynasty: 8:02am On Jun 19, 2016
to stop a war, there must be war...

and to stop gun, guns are needed

dem go still divide nau....Mo dey look.

"the saboteur" phobia go still get in
Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by mrvitalis(m): 8:03am On Jun 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Morgan and Ndubuesi compounds are 100% Ijaws even though some of them from these compound's have igbo foremothers due to intermarriage. That never in anyway make them Igbo. My maternal grandfather also had an Igbo wife, she had kids for him. One of his son's name is Chinedu, but you can't call him Igbo. He is full Okrikan despite his mother's tribe. intertribal marriages happen in Okrika like other areas and not restricted to Igbo. My Aunt got married to a Kalabari, the children(my cousins) see themselves as Kalabaris and not Okrikans irrespective of their mother's tribe. If I marry a Yoruba woman, my kids will be 100% Ijaw/Okrika and not Yoruba.

As for speaking of Igbo, my parents speak Igbo VERY fluently even when they never lived in Igboland. Igbo and Ijaws/Okrikans have traded for centuries, hence language spread is inevitable.

As for names, that's funny. I will like to know the Igbo name you are referring to. But one thing is that the Ijawman could name his child a non Ijaw name for several reasons. My uncle name is GOWON because my grandfather loved Yakubu Gowon. I'm sure you will tag him a Plateau Berom man if you see his name in books.

How come about the compound names??

Nigga I know u and ur type... am a pH boy and u can't tell me what I know... I school in BHS borokiri .. I have igbo okirirka friends and we speak igbo very well... They speak better than me. ... U are just suffering from the igbophobia planted in u by the yorubas... .
U no need say more y have exposed ur self here many times

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Pledges Allegiance To Niger Delta avengers by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

u nailed it. Dont mind them. noise makers.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“i’m In London To Pick Up Some Pizza And My Inauguration Clothes” – Buhari / Nigeria Real GDP Grew By 0.51% In Q1 2021 - NBS / Results Uploaded So Far On INEC Server Shows APC Losing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.