Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Ramadan Beheading !! Graphic Video Of Muslims Beheading A Christian !!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ramadan Beheading !! Graphic Video Of Muslims Beheading A Christian !!! (4301 Views)

"Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) / Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / ISIS Execute A 15-year-old Boy By Beheading For Listening To Western MUSIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramadan Beheading !! Graphic Video Of Muslims Beheading A Christian !!! by BiafranJesus: 11:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
A Nigerian woman from South Eastern Nigeria was beheaded in the Muslim city of Kano. It was alleged that she blasphemed against the Prophet Mohammed. A similar beheading was carried out by an Islamic militant from south Philippines.

A must warn you that the video is graphic. You can imagine what the christian lady went through. A Canadian was beheaded in a gruesome manner. They took some time in cutting off his head completely. They let him bleed out before cutting his spinal cord t ensure maximum pain and suffering.

Muslims like these ones allegedly sharpen their knives for 2 weeks to ensure that they are sharp enough to cut through bones, ready to behead infidels.

After beheading his fellow Canadian John Ridsdel in April, Abu Sayyaf – the Islamic militants from south Philippines, beheaded Canadian Robert Hall. Mr. Hall’s severed head was found near a Catholic cathedral on a remote island of Jojo.

The two Canadians, as well as a Norwegian man and a Philippine woman were kidnapped by Abu Sayyaf from a resort in September 2015. The militants demanded large ransoms for the release of hostages. Because the second payment deadlines was not met, the second hostage was beheaded. The fates of Filipina Maritess Flor and Norwegian Kjartan Sekkingstad are unknown.

Watch video here:

http://www.bestgore.com/beheading/beheading-canada-robert-hall-abu-sayyaf-philippines/

And here:

http://heavy.com/news/2016/05/isis-islamic-state-abu-sayyaf-philippines-beheads-decapitates-john-ridsdel-canada-beheading-beheaded-full-uncensored-youtube-video/
Re: Ramadan Beheading !! Graphic Video Of Muslims Beheading A Christian !!! by Topestbilly(m): 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
Fake news.... your moniker said it all

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan Beheading !! Graphic Video Of Muslims Beheading A Christian !!! by mikolo80: 12:12am On Jun 19, 2016
BiafranJesus:

As a cowardly Yoruba snake, I know you have not clicked on the link. I wish you the same fate as the Christian in the video. Bloody hausa fulani and Islamic slave.

That's how you zombies behave. You have not taken time to read nor have you taken time to click on the links. You rushed to react like a zoological cowardly zombie that you are.

Wetin concine beheading video concine Yoruba now for goodness sake
Re: Ramadan Beheading !! Graphic Video Of Muslims Beheading A Christian !!! by Expensivewarrio: 1:22am On Jun 19, 2016
Topestbilly:
Fake news.... your moniker said it all
^^^ YORUBA............smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan Beheading !! Graphic Video Of Muslims Beheading A Christian !!! by BiafranJesus: 1:24am On Jun 19, 2016
mikolo80:

You need to learn to read. Tope made a ethnically-motivated comment by referring to my moniker so do not pretend like you do not know the basis for my reply. Yorubas love to give it but hate to receive it. Next time, focus on the contents of the thread.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Beheading !! Graphic Video Of Muslims Beheading A Christian !!! by BiafranJesus: 1:26am On Jun 19, 2016
Expensivewarrio:

^^^ YORUBA............smh

Thank you. I wonder why they are all like that. They are attempting to divert attention from the thread. They hate the truth and are ready to cut their noses to spite their faces.

Back to the thread, I think we have people of the same ideology who will not waste anytime in beheading people. We saw it in Kano.

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan Beheading !! Graphic Video Of Muslims Beheading A Christian !!! by fadjnr(m): 2:23am On Jun 19, 2016
Such a barbaric act.
Re: Ramadan Beheading !! Graphic Video Of Muslims Beheading A Christian !!! by fadjnr(m): 2:23am On Jun 19, 2016
BiafranJesus:

Thank you. I wonder why they are all like that. They are attempting to divert attention from the thread. They hate the truth and are ready to cut their noses to spite their faces.

Back to the thread, I think we have people of the same ideology who will not waste anytime in beheading people. We saw it in Kano.

Bro we are not all like that. I see you as someone that's matured but I'm
disappointed by your generalisation. It's grieves me when I open a thread
and before you know it, it has turned into tribal war..

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Beheading !! Graphic Video Of Muslims Beheading A Christian !!! by banki(m): 3:09am On Jun 19, 2016
BiafranJesus:

As a cowardly Yoruba snake, I know you have not clicked on the link. I wish you the same fate as the Christian in the video. Bloody hausa fulani and Islamic slave.

That's how you zombies behave. You have not taken time to read nor have you taken time to click on the links. You rushed to react like a zoological cowardly zombie that you are.

Please show us pictures and videos of the boy that was beheaded in abia state uinversityu two months ago and his head used as goal post by cultists from abia....

Charity begins at home

5 Likes

Re: Ramadan Beheading !! Graphic Video Of Muslims Beheading A Christian !!! by mikolo80: 3:12am On Jun 19, 2016
BiafranJesus:

You need to learn to read. Tope made a ethnically-motivated comment by referring to my moniker so do not pretend like you do not know the basis for my reply. Yorubas love to give it but hate to receive it. Next time, focus on the contents of the thread.L

you will never read at my level.
But that's BTW.
You still haven't answered the question.
Re: Ramadan Beheading !! Graphic Video Of Muslims Beheading A Christian !!! by Nobody: 3:26am On Jun 19, 2016
Dumb comment... Let me tell you the difference between the two.

One was religiously motivated, the other was not.

When the former happens, Muslims cheer on as seen in Kano. They applaud the murderers, threatening to do more and even justify it with their Qur'an, claiming that their prophet ordered them to kill blasphemers.

On the other hand, when the latter happens, Everyone outrightly condemns it. Even the cultists escape the vicinity for fear of being caught. The victims are almost always rival cult members.
banki:

Please show us pictures and videos of the boy that was beheaded in abia state uinversityu two months ago and his head used as goal post by cultists from abia....

Charity begins at home

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan Beheading !! Graphic Video Of Muslims Beheading A Christian !!! by banki(m): 3:52am On Jun 19, 2016
Murder is murder
There is no justification didn't Muslims and community members come out to condemn the incident?
I don't care about the motive, they are all killing people and my point is if you are truly a Christian you will condemn both cases and not isolate any one,
My point is stop this religious and ethnic nonsense.you guys promote on social.media, there are criminals and murders from every religion and tribe no tribe or religion is holier than the other.

There are pastors who on daily basis use charms and dupe people of their hard earned income this pastors are from the east, from the north, from the south,some kill people in the name of miracles what is the difference between them and the ones who kill in the name of Allah

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan Beheading !! Graphic Video Of Muslims Beheading A Christian !!! by 09xtr99r: 5:51am On Jun 19, 2016
banki:
Murder is murder
There is no justification didn't Muslims and community members come out to condemn the incident?
I don't care about the motive, they are all killing people and my point is if you are truly a Christian you will condemn both cases and not isolate any one,
My point is stop this religious and ethnic nonsense.you guys promote on social.media, there are criminals and murders from every religion and tribe no tribe or religion is holier than the other.

There are pastors who on daily basis use charms and dupe people of their hard earned income this pastors are from the east, from the north, from the south,some kill people in the name of miracles what is the difference between them and the ones who kill in the name of Allah

You're only trying in vain to divert attention from the very obvious about your religion. It's cystal clear that you lots kill for fun to the satisfaction of your god.
The beastly and barbaric acts are sanctioned by your religion, clerics and people. There's no need pretending about it.

The same reason the marauders are having a field day in the Middle-belt while BH ravages some parts of the North.

Tell yourselves the honest truth and be set free from the spirit of wanton killings and bloodletting in the name of a blood-thirsty god.

See how your people supported the slitting of Bridget Agbahime's throat in Kano on June 2, 2016, for refusing to allow a Muslim man perform ablution in front of her shop:
https://www.nairaland.com/3161726/kano-killings-extremists-storm-govs-facebook-page-vow-kill/
http://www.punchng.com/kano-killings-extremists-storm-govs-facebook-page-vow-kill/
Re: Ramadan Beheading !! Graphic Video Of Muslims Beheading A Christian !!! by MistadeRegal(m): 6:39am On Jun 19, 2016
mikolo80:

Before you condemn and rant, the video is real. It happened last year.
Re: Ramadan Beheading !! Graphic Video Of Muslims Beheading A Christian !!! by biafranjesus1: 10:12am On Jun 19, 2016
MistadeRegal:

Leave the Yoruba muslims na. Real ostriches.
Re: Ramadan Beheading !! Graphic Video Of Muslims Beheading A Christian !!! by biafranjesus1: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2016
Mods are very quick to ban. Foolish people. You think people cannot open a billion monikers?

You fools are trying to suppress freedom of expression but you will always fail.
Re: Ramadan Beheading !! Graphic Video Of Muslims Beheading A Christian !!! by mikolo80: 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
MistadeRegal:

never said it wasn't. I asked why the attack on another tribe for what happened to a stoopid person in another country.
As you can see you're the one ranting
Re: Ramadan Beheading !! Graphic Video Of Muslims Beheading A Christian !!! by MistadeRegal(m): 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
mikolo80:
never said it wasn't. I asked why the attack on another tribe for what happened to a stoopid person in another country.
As you can see you're the one ranting

Do you know the meaning of 'rant' at all?
Re: Ramadan Beheading !! Graphic Video Of Muslims Beheading A Christian !!! by mikolo80: 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
MistadeRegal:

Do you know the meaning of 'rant' at all?
wanted to ask the same thing
Re: Ramadan Beheading !! Graphic Video Of Muslims Beheading A Christian !!! by BetaThings: 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
Re: Ramadan Beheading !! Graphic Video Of Muslims Beheading A Christian !!! by BetaThings: 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
09xtr99r:

You're only trying in vain to divert attention from the very obvious about your religion. It's cystal clear that you lots kill for fun to the satisfaction of your god.

You too need to know the honest truth about your own religion

Christianity brooks no dissent
You don't submit to lawful authority
All the huse and cry over Islamisation is about why another religion exists in this country
You attitude towards religion is the same as in marriage - only one wife, only one religion
Your real worry is that Nigeria is not being christianised fast enough.

Hers is a Pastor decreeing death on a Governor for sending a bill to the House to regulate preaching
and the Congregation erupts in joy

The pastor accused (I have not seen the evidence though) of El Rufai abusing Jesus (BTW no knowldgebale musim will abuse Jesus, Solomon, Abrhama etc - all prophets mentioned in the Qur'an)
Muslims get angry when people blaspheme
Christians do too

Here are Pastors in Nigerian showing the true colours of Christians
But you don't see anything wrong in them
Why? because they are anointed and we should not touch them

Rather than go to court or send memorandum to the House, Nigerian Pastors tries to overawe a governor and decree death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYAV2V_5Hqo

Here is Bishop Oyedepo going physical because Jesus is insulted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDJx-ThnprE

These are Nigerian Christians burning witches in the name of Religion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgrGQl5kEME

Here is Sarah Palin saying America is going to war in Iraq for God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H-btXPfhGs

Here are American soldiers murdering Muslims in the name of Jesus
[s]
http://harpers.org/archive/2009/05/jesus-killed-mohammed/
[/s]

09xtr99r:
The beastly and barbaric acts are sanctioned by your religion, clerics and people. There's no need pretending about it.

It is beastly, babaric, mindless, horrific etc etc when done by Muslims

But when done by Christians, keep quiet and ignore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan Beheading !! Graphic Video Of Muslims Beheading A Christian !!! by Oladim001(m): 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
biafranjesus1:
Mods are very quick to ban. Foolish people. You think people cannot open a billion monikers?

You fools are trying to suppress freedom of expression but you will always fail.

This guy you get mind oo, if they catch you ehn you know you just broke rule 20. Insulting the mods. Okay oo

(1) (Reply)

I'm Establishing an Ifa Temple! / What Is Intelligence? / Christ Was Born In October And Not Dec. 25.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.