Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Empress Njama Cuts Her Long Hair - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njama Cuts Her Long Hair (36848 Views)

Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Empress Njama Inspired Nails / Empress Njama Glows In New Photos / Empress Njama's Photos From Plane Cockpit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Empress Njama Cuts Her Long Hair by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
OgaMadam:

You made my day!!!
I'm glad I did smiley

Pls you can also make my Monday by voting Lanicky for Miss Nairaland tomorrow embarassed embarassed

You can also tell your friends

[size=18pt]Pls let's do this for Lanicky
Let's officially crown the Queen
#Lanicky2016
#VoteLanicky
#BeautyAndBrains
#iStandWithLanicky
#VoteNotFight
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Empress Njama Cuts Her Long Hair by olatunjithomas(m): 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
obaival:
Tank God 4 makeup

Good afternoon boss, I'm sorry to have disturbed you,but there is one thing I need from you,

Nd I will be so glad if I can get it from you boss

with due respect boss, I had like you to support falconey for
Mr nairaland 2016. you've done it before, you're a champion,
you can do it again.
the profile is www.nairaland.com/falconey

thanks bro, respect.

if you like to join the WhatsApp group ,you can PM me, I'll sort that out.

thanks once again my boss

TEAMFALCONEY.

VOTING WILL COMMENCE ON MONDAY 18th JULY 2016.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njama Cuts Her Long Hair by davidblue: 9:21am On Jul 12, 2016
it suits her well to be honest - (For exciting new comedy videos, music videos & vlogs visit www.blenb.com)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song / Funke Akindele, Anita Joseph, Angela Okorie & Uche Elendu (Throwback Photo) / Efe Arrives Jos Plateau State: The Home Coming (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.