Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Empress Njama Inspired Nails - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Empress Njama Inspired Nails (2015 Views)

Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" / Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up / I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Empress Njama Inspired Nails by NanagistBlog: 6:26am On Dec 05, 2016
The actress who is in the USA showed off her faces and her nails which looks like fellow actress ,Empress Njama's signature nails...

continue reading
http://nanagist..com.ng/2016/12/anita-joseph-shows-off-her-empress.html

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Empress Njama Inspired Nails by Airforce1(m): 6:29am On Dec 05, 2016
Only irresponsible women wear such ugly nails.

I'm a simple guy in nature so my girl must also be simple.

No long ugly painted nails
No high hills
No excess make ups
No scrapping off of your natural eye brow only to draw it back with pencil.

No bleaching
No skin toning

be yourself at all times..

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Empress Njama Inspired Nails by Mikylopez(f): 6:32am On Dec 05, 2016
wtf? d hair is ugly d nail is ugly i mean shes ugly.......gosh!
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Empress Njama Inspired Nails by pyyxxaro: 6:32am On Dec 05, 2016
Devil go de fear to fight all these Women with hawk claws

Cos the Way dem go take Pinch e face and Horn for hell fire

Devil go run go hide for back of iroko tree undecided embarassed
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Empress Njama Inspired Nails by Smellymouth: 6:34am On Dec 05, 2016
This Anita Joseph lips sha..

She go sabi do that THING.. lipsrsealed
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Empress Njama Inspired Nails by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 05, 2016
Those claws though..
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Empress Njama Inspired Nails by SolexxBarry(m): 6:47am On Dec 05, 2016
Nice nails,I likey tongue
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Empress Njama Inspired Nails by ShayGirl(f): 7:37am On Dec 05, 2016
She tried too hard BT that of Njamah looks better..Her face gan get as e be undecided
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Empress Njama Inspired Nails by Mimzyy(f): 7:38am On Dec 05, 2016
She looks like a witch angry. She cant even wash with those ugly looking nails. Nonsense.
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Empress Njama Inspired Nails by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 05, 2016
Nonsense undecided
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Empress Njama Inspired Nails by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 05, 2016
Warrisdis undecided undecided nails or claws??
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Empress Njama Inspired Nails by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 05, 2016
suzan404:

u all seeing nails but am seeing something else in the last pic.

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Empress Njama Inspired Nails by KingRex1(m): 8:00am On Dec 05, 2016
Em karashikas angry
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Empress Njama Inspired Nails by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 05, 2016
comradespade:

u all seeing nails but am seeing something else in the last pic.
what's that wink
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Empress Njama Inspired Nails by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 05, 2016
suzan404:
claws grin
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Empress Njama Inspired Nails by Softorgasm(m): 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mimzyy:
She looks like a witch angry. She cant even wash with those ugly looking nails. Nonsense.
hmmm
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Empress Njama Inspired Nails by LesbianBoy(m): 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
suzan404:

So you want to tell me you don't know that is nails abi?...

Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Empress Njama Inspired Nails by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
juhan:
claws grin
grin grin
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Empress Njama Inspired Nails by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
It's so long. . .

God forbid

#YOLO
Re: Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Empress Njama Inspired Nails by Nixiepie(f): 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
Dnt like long nails

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] 28yr-old MILF Defies Her Naija Boyfriend...shares Flashy Nvde Snaps! / Actress Moesha Boduong Want Us To See Her Hip Tattoos VIDEO / Olamide With The "Gbe Bodie" Out Fit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.