Stats: 3,166,730 members, 7,865,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (69611 Views)

Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) / Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady / Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by WebSurfer(m): 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
waledeji:
Did you just learn how to use this your font? Just asking cheesy cheesy cheesy
baba . All na the hustle to attract those NL boys wey dey find the f profile.. a sign of say bbm dey available too

Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by mu2sa2: 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
There is a bit of a dilemma here: Pdp who are condemning change, will they shun change and opt for continuity? And Apc who are shouting change, will they jetisson change and opt for continuity?
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by erusen: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
Idrismusty97:
The dullard is your president till 2019 and possibly more, Deal with it.
the dullard is sick and he is going to die and rot in hell,deal with it
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by Moneytize: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
wheredemdey:

Typical myopic Nigerians that thinks because someone is academically sound means the person have good leadership quality.

Oga there is a huge difference between academic skills and leadership skills....always know that.

Its better to be street smart than academically smart
And yet your likes are still masturbating on buhari's missing waec certificate. Hypocrite!

Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by peter1616: 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
Oshomole finally produced a bared head like him. lols
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by bokohalal(m): 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
Only a fantastically stupid Edo will vote for PDP.

Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by irepat1(m): 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
Say NO to God-fatherism says Oshomele before he came to power, Now say Capital YES to God-fatherism
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by owanedo: 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Unfortunately, PDP is retaking Edo state
this Ijaw man self, are you always high on something? ten Ize Iyamus can not wrestle power from APC in edo state.

Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by irepat1(m): 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
Say NO to God-fatherism says Oshomele before he came to power, Now say Capital
YES to God-fatherism
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by Bimpe29: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
I wish APC and its flagbearer an electoral victory come September 10 in Edo Gubernatorial Election.
APC, Change the umbrella always.

Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by bigapplelass(f): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
royallord1:
undecided its sad .... APC has set into motion their defeat...
A motion fuelled by the non reward of loyalty...
its obvious that other aspirant including d present deputy governor ... pius odubu... will set modalities in place to work for the pdp why still aligning themselves with APC.. PIUS ODUBU is one man dat oshiomole didnt give him his due as a deputy governor... he virtually made d man powerless and ineffective in his government... he never allowed or consented to the manz wishes or idea... even his local government didnt fill the presence of government despict having their son as a deputy governor....
This obaseki dat is not a grassroot politician can not hold sway when push comes to shove in the presence of pastor ize iyamu

Indeed, so the N200m/month security vote Odubu gets from the govt is only good for building estates in GRA abi? He can join PDP or Luminati for all we in Edo care.. He's ungrateful, disloyal & unworthy.

Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by owanedo: 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
mumutothe:
Edebiri will be a better contender for PDP if they are wise
please can you educate us about this man Edebiri? I mean his public, political, social, life. the same was the song about Jimi Agbaje in Lagos and any body I asked about the person Jimi offten fail flat. you only hear his a good man, but how good he is they cant explain. moral lesson; don't judge a book by the cover page, and Shakespeare said,; there is no act to find the mind construction in a person face. looking gentle and humble doesnt make you a good person, wait until he gets power then you can judge.
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by Gerrard59(m): 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
wheredemdey:

Typical myopic Nigerians that thinks [/b]because someone is academically sound means the person have good leadership quality[b].

Oga there is a huge difference between academic skills and leadership skills....always know that.

Tell that to Singaporean leaders.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_members_of_the_13th_Parliament_of_Singapore
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by Bigzylj(m): 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
ThisCV Na GBAM!!!
E go make person wan serious in his life ni...
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by wheredemdey: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
Moneytize:
And yet your likes are still masturbating on buhari's missing waec certificate. Hypocrite!

No one would hv paid heed to that maggot infested headed man if he had said the truth from the get go that he had no certificate.....he lied on oath hence the reason we are even managing to give the dull deaf phool attention.....he is a blatant liar with zero values...let him provide the certificate nah.....zombie like u
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by wheredemdey: 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
Idrismusty97:
You know all these and you are still searching for Buhari certificate and you call him a dullard?

Ur supposed maggot infested headed dull deaf president lied when he knew he does not posses any certificate....no one would hv paid any heed to the wasted soul if he had said the truth from day one...why lie about something dat u don't possess??

Who does that apart from the mega dull deaf mofo
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
I see APC winning in Edo Central and Edo North because of the Oshiomhole factor.
Then the Edo South votes will be shared. Obaseki and whoever the opposition presents are and will be from Edo South.
APC wins this. And with that resume, expect fireworks. Obaseki obviously has "mouth", family background,Benin pedigree and palace clout as much as Ize-Iyamu,Edebiri,Odubu or any Benin man.

His party, the APC is more organized than the fractured umbrella.
I expect and support an APC landslide in Edo.
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by wheredemdey: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
americanigga:

That is the resean you people refused to go to school or even work. You prefer to be hiding in the creeks like vagabonds. You see your life.

Man or woman or whatever gender ....i am from anambra state...the light of the entire black nation...the pride of the black race...the people that built Lagos and owns Lagos...the state with the most intelligent brillant people on the face of mother earth...

Pls do not equate me with the people that terrorise u all the time...thanks
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by Khez: 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
That won't stop the idiot from stealing like others when elected!
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by Moneytize: 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
wheredemdey:

No one would hv paid heed to that maggot infested headed man if he had said the truth from the get go that he had no certificate.....he lied on oath hence the reason we are even managing to give the dull deaf phool attention.....he is a blatant liar with zero values...let him provide the certificate nah.....zombie like u
We already know you wailers are hypocrites and have no mind of your own. Anywhere belle face!
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by wheredemdey: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
Moneytize:
We already know you wailers are hypocrites and have no mind of your own. Anywhere belle face!

Yeah...thank goodness u knw everything I said about the gworo chewing man is true...you obviously have no objections to my assertion that the man is a huge misfit
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by Moneytize: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
wheredemdey:

Yeah...thank goodness u knw everything I said about the gworo chewing man is true...you obviously have no objections to my assertion that the man is a huge misfit
Yeah huge misfit in your mind. Fact is that he remains your president till 2019 and maybe beyond, so the earlier you deal with that, the lesser the chance of you getting an heart attack.
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by wheredemdey: 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
Moneytize:
Yeah huge misfit in your mind. Fact is that he remains your president till 2019 and maybe beyond, so the earlier you deal with that, the lesser the chance of you getting an heart attack.

Awwww...do I really look/sound like I care

A wise man once said the rain falls on both the good and bad people....the hardship is a general thing....it knows no gender/race or party affiliation.....

Deaf dull man will rule even beyond 2019....we are all in this together bro...fasten ur seatbelt and lets zoom
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by godunia(m): 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
With This record I was eager to see a handsome young man, Edo no de disappoint... You know what I mean
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by ogmask: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
royallord1:
its obvious that other aspirant including d present deputy governor ... pius odubu... will set modalities in place to work for the pdp why still aligning themselves with APC.. PIUS ODUBU is one man dat oshiomole didnt give him his due as a deputy governor... he virtually made d man powerless and ineffective in his government... he never allowed or consented to the manz wishes or idea... even his local government didnt fill the presence of government despict having their son as a deputy governor....
This obaseki dat is not a grassroot politician can not hold sway when push comes to shove in the presence of pastor ize iyamu

Odubu is from my local govt and my village has felt the hands of this administration immensely. It is uneisebto want to outshine your boss. As a deputy gov he is to serve the purpose of his boss.
As for the choice of Obaseki, he may have been chosen by his boss but he sure has more quality than Pius Odubu. If Ize Iyamu picks the pdp ticket, that will give it to APC. Both Obaseki and Iyamu are from Edo south which means their deputies will come from Edo central most likely. Edo north is in for APC already with the support the gov has from his area. My village for instance, is the most populous community in my local govt area and we are voting for APC. Odubu never cared till Oshiomole came to our rescue. Erosion had almost washed half of the village away when Oshiomole showed up and mended things.
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by Mylove55(f): 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
wheredemdey:

Typical myopic Nigerians that thinks because someone is academically sound means the person have good leadership quality.
like d foolish fayose, or like d criminal lucky igbinedion that run down edo state, or like james ibori, so many example of pdp past and present gov.
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by histemple: 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
This is the first time I am seeing a biography/CV without date of birth.
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
royallord1:
its obvious that other aspirant including d present deputy governor ... pius odubu... will set modalities in place to work for the pdp why still aligning themselves with APC.. PIUS ODUBU is one man dat oshiomole didnt give him his due as a deputy governor... he virtually made d man powerless and ineffective in his government... he never allowed or consented to the manz wishes or idea... even his local government didnt fill the presence of

government despict having their son as a deputy governor....
you people ranted more than dz when osiomole was given the mantle. ..many of dz wailers also condemned the nomination of ambode in Lag. .state.They equally wept and wailed when obiano was announced in anambra. ..ikpeasu was not left out. ...important thing is that the election should be conducted under a free condition. QED
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by PhilemonObende: 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
abiolert:

must you jump on every thread to express you myopic view on issues of little or no importance to you? This is not Delta or Portharcourt were individuals have refused to embrace what is good.
come September 10, my birthday, APC will carry the day.

e pain you my yoruba muslim brother?
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by asherlowitz: 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
CollinsWeGlobe:
who your school help? Your school land you for Nairaland and the owner of this Nairaland ask em questions, ask Mark Zuckerberg amd bill gate.

You see your life? So make we scrap school na as e nor important. Apart from that sef the so called Ize-Iyamu is a cultist. We are tired of their likes including agberos. We want a neutral person who can think for everybody. My opinion though.
Re: The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer by Doyin2(m): 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Unfortunately, PDP is retaking Edo state

Those that love Obaseki are in Edo,not FCT grin

Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out / Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). / Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH