Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady (54074 Views)

Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / Elizabeth Ativie, New Edo Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by lalasticlala(m): 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mrs Betsy Obaseki is the wife of new edo state governor, Mr Godwin Obaseki. She is a financial expert by profession and as a matter of fact, the Managing Director BOI Investment and Trust Company Ltd, a subsidiary of the Bank of Industry.

She is the Managing Director/CEO, BOI Investment and Trust Company Limited. She served and rose to the position of Assistant General Manager & Head- Strategic Planning in the Bank of Industry Limited.

As an Entrepreneur, she established Beeba Ventures Limited, a general merchandise company and grew the company’s operations in volume and earnings by developing a profitable and specialized line of product, involving fabrication of African heritage museum pieces in gold plated miniature sizes.

She holds a B.Sc and MSc. in Accounting from the University of Lagos and is an alumnus of the Kellog’s School of Business Executive Management Program, USA. Mrs Obaseki has been very active in this campaign, meeting with women leaders, market women, Christian women.

Association and many others. She is a woman very passionate about the girl child and widows and that was the reason she and her husband adopted one hundred widows across the state.

As a financial expert like her husband, Mrs Obaseki has empowered several market women following her strong believe that empowering the women folk is one major ways of accelerating the growth of the economy. The soft spoken woman who is from the Ijaw ethnic group, prior to the husband’s decision to gun for the governorship of the state.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/mrs-betsy-obaseki/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by Flexherbal(m): 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
May she use her knowledge to develope Edo state.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
When Oshiomole was NLC chairman, he fought for the people and was loved by civil servants nationwide. The moment he became Governor we saw the other side of him. Let just hope money and power don't change this new set of people in power because the way this woman eyes wey sexy so, hmmmmmmmm! Let me comment my reserve.

The person above me. Take ur time, you stole FTC from me not minding today is Sunday angry

28 Likes

Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
Cool
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by AleAirHub(m): 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nice
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by brunofarad(m): 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nice pics

Who's the lady on white APC gown ?
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by Progressive01(m): 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
I can only se Iara.. cry

7 Likes

Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by shobroy10(m): 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ugly I guess or may b normal only the husband is bewitched to say beautiful
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by PaulIdu: 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
Progressive01:
I can only se Iara.. cry

Me too

3 Likes

Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
Wish dem successful tenure....

But eziokwu eziokwu.....dis obaseki is dam ugly

11 Likes 1 Share

Very modest looking woman.

22 Likes 1 Share

IPOB yoots will not like this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

She de ...

3 Likes

Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by UnknownT: 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
Is she the one her people were given a special canopy yesterday? "INLAWS FROM OWERRI, IMO STATE"

2 Likes

Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by Justiyke4u: 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
Wish them success

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by Thisis2raw(m): 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
No be this woman call Edo women Ashawo?
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by Tman66(m): 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
cheesy Just give her five months she will be looking more flashy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by rattlesnake(m): 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
What is obaseki what do they do with it undecided
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by Justiyke4u: 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by maxwelloweezy(m): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
Kk
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by MztarG(m): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
lol
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by Flashh: 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
To Lara, being first lady is for ever. Greediness.

3 Likes

Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by bakila: 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
Stelvin101:
When Oshiomole was NLC chairman, he fought for the people and was loved by civil servants nationwide. The moment he became Governor we saw the other side of him. Let just hope money and power don't change this new set of people in power because the way this woman eyes wey sexy so, hmmmmmmmm! Let me comment my reserve.

The person above me. Take ur time, you stole FTC from me not minding today is Sunday angry
That is the disadvantage of long Grammer and over confidence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by henrydadon(m): 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
cool

this beauty will be missed no doubt

she just like another melania trump..

everyone thought she was there for oshomole money

but she prove everyone wrong that she wasn't there for the money..

i hope melania prove us wrong too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by eniorisha(m): 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
Rich profile. Success in their new roles.
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by mrking3(m): 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
The first thing I spotted in t background is a very pretty lady putting on a clean white APC gown!! I guess that's IARA osho's wife? Always stealing the show where ever she goes!!! She's a beauty to behold.

6 Likes

Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by acunon: 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
She fine
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by Deon28(m): 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
Stelvin101:

PDP WAILER, TRY TO BE APPRECIATIVE

1 Like

Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by Nellybank(m): 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hmmm... Good for her. I pray she don't rubish her profile
Re: Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady by martineverest(m): 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
black is beautiful...she reminds me oc late clara oshiomole

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari / Tinubu Floors Atiku, Obi In 12 Oyo LGs / Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.