Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

RESPECT! Jehovah Witnesses The Only Realistic Sect I Have Met - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RESPECT! Jehovah Witnesses The Only Realistic Sect I Have Met (887 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RESPECT! Jehovah Witnesses The Only Realistic Sect I Have Met by HardMirror(m): 8:27am On Jun 19, 2016
Shout out to true Jehovah witnesses out there.
Tho you still very silly not to accept blood transfusion when needed, I still commend you guys on the scientific and historical approach you take toward your believes.

I love the fact that you guys don't vote. It shows your sincerity in believing in a coming government (God's) but it is delusional anyway and it's anti-state.

I love how it's your tradition to go out preaching - it is annoying, but sometimes it's interesting to have a heart to heart chat with you guys.
Really commendable seeing that level of commitment from you guys.

HI love that there is no egoistic competition in your sect. Unlike pentecostals who pretend that the reason why they dress their best to church is to show the glory of God and same reason why tthey buy expensive cars. Lol. Bunch of egocentric hypocrites.
I must really commend JW on this.

I love that they don't take money for self

Jehovah witnesses may lie here and there, but I prefer their more sincere approach. Una try!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RESPECT! Jehovah Witnesses The Only Realistic Sect I Have Met by acenazt: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2016
Yes they are just admirable. Organized and coordinated.
They conduct their meetings without disturbing anyone. Unlike some lousy ministries where they scream and shout like insane people. And keep you awake all night

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: RESPECT! Jehovah Witnesses The Only Realistic Sect I Have Met by hisawesomeness(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2016
They are world rated hypocrites

1 Like

Re: RESPECT! Jehovah Witnesses The Only Realistic Sect I Have Met by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 19, 2016
They are not good as neighbours, most of them are very bitter and egocentric. All the care about is themselves and their family. They dont care about their neighbour.

Anyway, na you get your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: RESPECT! Jehovah Witnesses The Only Realistic Sect I Have Met by ybalogs(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2016
They've got qualities other sects needs to imbibe seriously.

4 Likes

Re: RESPECT! Jehovah Witnesses The Only Realistic Sect I Have Met by nobilis: 8:43am On Jun 19, 2016
HardMirror:
Shout out to true Jehovah witnesses out there.
Tho you still very silly not to accept blood transfusion when needed, I still commend you guys on the scientific and TRUE historical approach you take toward your believes.

Like seriously??
Then you know absolutely nothing about Jehovah's Witnesses.
Re: RESPECT! Jehovah Witnesses The Only Realistic Sect I Have Met by HardMirror(m): 8:58am On Jun 19, 2016
nobilis:

Like seriously?? Then you know absolutely nothing about Jehovah's Witnesses.
Yes I am serious. There are miles better than all christian denominations I know. You are all in the boat of foolishness, but foolishness pass foolishness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RESPECT! Jehovah Witnesses The Only Realistic Sect I Have Met by johnchukky: 9:04am On Jun 19, 2016
There is not a single of their teaching and beliefs that does not have a solid bible backing.

5 Likes

Re: RESPECT! Jehovah Witnesses The Only Realistic Sect I Have Met by HardMirror(m): 9:05am On Jun 19, 2016
hisawesomeness:
They are world rated hypocrites
Yes they are hypocrites just like every other religious person. At least they are not holding crusades and false miracle programs to fleece people of their money.

6 Likes

Re: RESPECT! Jehovah Witnesses The Only Realistic Sect I Have Met by Destined2win: 9:07am On Jun 19, 2016
Opinion is like an anus, everybody is entitled to one
Re: RESPECT! Jehovah Witnesses The Only Realistic Sect I Have Met by HardMirror(m): 9:07am On Jun 19, 2016
acenazt:
They conduct their meetings without disturbing anyone. Unlike some lousy ministries where they scream and shout like insane people. And keep you awake all night
And they don't go about fighting imaginary enemies or claiming fake miracles or laying emphasis on money, mega church and other lies most churches are built on

5 Likes

Re: RESPECT! Jehovah Witnesses The Only Realistic Sect I Have Met by allanphash7(m): 9:12am On Jun 19, 2016
I detest jehova witness

Re: RESPECT! Jehovah Witnesses The Only Realistic Sect I Have Met by acenazt: 9:15am On Jun 19, 2016
HardMirror:

And they don't go about fighting imaginary enemies or claiming fake miracles or laying emphasis on money, mega church and other lies most churches are built on
I see a car!!!! Sow a seed sow a seed. Ridiculous

1 Like

Re: RESPECT! Jehovah Witnesses The Only Realistic Sect I Have Met by HardMirror(m): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2016
allanphash7:
I detest jehova witness
Lol
Yeah they can be EXTREMELY annoying. I hate my privacy being invaded

1 Like

Re: RESPECT! Jehovah Witnesses The Only Realistic Sect I Have Met by HardMirror(m): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2016
acenazt:
I see a car!!!! Sow a seed sow a seed. Ridiculous
Instead of nigerians sowing seeds in the farm, they are busy planting money into pastors pocket. Why won't tomato be scarce and expensive? Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RESPECT! Jehovah Witnesses The Only Realistic Sect I Have Met by Tocheagle(m): 9:18am On Jun 19, 2016
Most Of Them Do cheap jobs and love being broke

1 Like

Re: RESPECT! Jehovah Witnesses The Only Realistic Sect I Have Met by acenazt: 9:24am On Jun 19, 2016
HardMirror:

Instead of nigerians sowing seeds in the farm, they are busy planting money into pastors pocket. Why won't tomato be scarce and expensive? Lol
I tell you. Ryt now all I need is to study psychology then start preaching and praying. In 6 months I would be comfortable

2 Likes

Re: RESPECT! Jehovah Witnesses The Only Realistic Sect I Have Met by cocoduck: 9:29am On Jun 19, 2016
the bible says that all authorities is of God, and that all existing governments exist because he allows them to, so if God decieds to take back the power, how is that anti state? I believe you need your dictionary, JWs are always admonished to be law abiding and pay all their taxes and rates. So how are they anti state?

1 Like

Re: RESPECT! Jehovah Witnesses The Only Realistic Sect I Have Met by CAPSLOCKED: 9:40am On Jun 19, 2016
.........NOT BAD.

BUT HOW CAN YOU CLAIM TO "WITNESS JEHOVAH", SOMETHING OR SOMEBODY WHICH NEVER REALLY EXISTED!

THATS WHERE THEY LIED!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RESPECT! Jehovah Witnesses The Only Realistic Sect I Have Met by nobilis: 10:10am On Jun 19, 2016
HardMirror:

Yes I am serious.
There are miles better than all christian denominations I know.
You are all in the boat of foolishness, but foolishness pass foolishness.

LOL.
Who exactly is the "you" you're referring to in that post?
U just assumed I have a religious affiliation.

Do not make silly and hasty assumptions. It is unbecoming.

Back to the issue at hand.
That Jehovah's Witnesses do no have the kind of flaws other christian denominations have does not make them better.
Jehovah's Witnesses have their own peculiar issues and problems. Mark my word, peculiar.

I don't know if you have but if you haven't, I'll advise you to calm down and carry out a thorough and in-depth study and analysis of Jehovah's Witnesses, their history, their organisation and their beliefs.

All Christian denominations are the same: flawed, but claiming to be perfect; each believing to solely possess the keys to the kingdom of heaven; and each believing that all the others are going to hell.

1 Like

Re: RESPECT! Jehovah Witnesses The Only Realistic Sect I Have Met by Uyi168: 10:21am On Jun 19, 2016
I have great respect 4 them...
they re d most ENLIGHTENED of all d christian sects...always looking forward to OUR meeting days..

2 Likes

Re: RESPECT! Jehovah Witnesses The Only Realistic Sect I Have Met by HardMirror(m): 10:23am On Jun 19, 2016
nobilis:

LOL.

That Jehovah's Witnesses do no have the kind of flaws other christian denominations have does not make them better.
Jehovah's Witnesses have their own peculiar issues and problems. Mark my word, peculiar.

I don't know if you have but if you haven't, I'll advise you to calm down and carry out a thorough and in-depth study and analysis of Jehovah's Witnesses, their history, their organisation and their beliefs.

All Christian denominations are the same: flawed, but claiming to be perfect; each believing to solely possess the keys to the kingdom of heaven; and each believing that all the others are going to hell.
They are not only better than most christian denominations I know, they are better than most religious bodies I know. Yeah they are greatly flawed and I can never join them but as our society stands, they are better than the money worshipers that call themselves christians

4 Likes

Re: RESPECT! Jehovah Witnesses The Only Realistic Sect I Have Met by cocoduck: 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
nobilis:

LOL.

You have no idea of what you are saying, JWs never claim their teachings are perfect, what they claim is that their teachings is wholly based on the Bible, ie the use of blood, non celebration of Christmas and birthdays, preaching from house to house and not only on mass media, not engaging in wars, loving and caring for one another, JWs as individuals definitely have flaws, just like every other person on the planet, but they try hard to suppress those desires and tendencies, which you well know is very difficult, sometimes you do it unknowingly, they are humans after all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RESPECT! Jehovah Witnesses The Only Realistic Sect I Have Met by DeSepiero(m): 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
acenazt:

I suspect they practice or apply 'Robert's Rules of Order' in their gatherings.

1 Like

Re: RESPECT! Jehovah Witnesses The Only Realistic Sect I Have Met by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 22, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:
.........NOT BAD.

BUT HOW CAN YOU CLAIM TO "WITNESS JEHOVAH", SOMETHING OR SOMEBODY WHICH NEVER REALLY EXISTED!

THATS WHERE THEY LIED!

There is sound reason we believe that there is a supernatural intelligent person out there.

Why do u believe there is none?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

This Happened In St. James Catholic Cathedral Military Base Yobe... That's The R / The Holy Witchhunts / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/08/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.