Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

I Need To Accept Credit Cards For Online Trading---------help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need To Accept Credit Cards For Online Trading---------help (615 Views)

Does Any Nigerian Bank Card Accept Credit Card Payment? / Verify Paypal With Our Virtual Credit Cards / To Get Legitimate Credit Cards in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Accept Credit Cards For Online Trading---------help by izunna505: 5:01am On Sep 01, 2009
i need a foreign company that can accept me as a nigerian so that i can start to sell online and to accept credit cards. i know that paypals and clickbanks don't accept nigerians. i currently use alertpay but the problem with them is that some of my clients from other foreign countries are not allowed to make payment by the alertpay company from my website. this is why i need more foreign companies that can accept me as nigerian so that i can accept credit cards through them

i need their websites please. just post here
Re: I Need To Accept Credit Cards For Online Trading---------help by ebenezary(m): 9:13am On Sep 01, 2009
go to 2checkout.com and register with them the will help you do that nigerians are accepted on their site for more info about them visit their site
Re: I Need To Accept Credit Cards For Online Trading---------help by shadeade: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions About Infinity Fastfood / Business Development/administrator Needed Urgently / In Need 50,000 Mt Ago At Outside Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.