Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court (9128 Views)

Poll: Was she acting?

Yes (for sympathy): 71% (83 votes)
No (serious malaria): 28% (33 votes)
This poll has ended

BREAKING: Olorogun Felix Ibru Is Dead / Ikem ​bridge Collapses And Cuts Off Enugu, Benue, Ebonyi Communities (Photos) / Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court by youngies(m): 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2009
maedan:

Don't they sell mosquito repellent in the market again?? What kind of doctor is that who doesn't know how to take preventive measures for his client? That said, this is the real world and madam millionaire has to get used to it - for the now at least. But what a shame for such an illustrious family to have their name dragged into the mud, thanks to the power-mad wifey tongue.

Someone here is attributing it to likely[i] mistreatment[/i] by the State
Re: After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court by no21: 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2009
suddenly collapsing
Re: After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court by youngies(m): 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2009
@Depilot
What does handle correctly mean?
Re: After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court by aonom(m): 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2009
Well, all I can honestly say here is “if you do the crime, then be ready to do the time”. I wish her all the best in the weeks or maybe even months to come. I can only imagine what she is going through at this point her life  cry. God dey!!! wink wink wink[color=#000099][/color]
Re: After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court by mescapee: 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2009
what is this fuss about Cecilia? Where are the others?
bear in mind that she handed herself over. As nigerians, I bet most of you criticizing her will not do such even in your wildest dreams. shocked
Re: After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court by Nchara: 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2009
All these our big men and women are walking corpses. They are so unhealthy that the least discomfort sees them becoming sick. Same went for Tafa, Alams, and the other 419 man who died in police/prison custody. Even Orji Kalu and Nnamani became sick in prison, not to talk of Diya and Adisa. Compare them to the poor but rugged others who spend years in police/prison custody and come out unscathed. Bloated big men and women.
Re: After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court by mayrho(m): 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2009
oma se oooo
Re: After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2009
Stop all the mosquito crap.
She was Dehydrated. End of discussion.
Re: After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court by Depilot(m): 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2009
@Depilot
What does handle correctly mean?
@youngies: You seem to be fairly cognizant of the law, why don't you go ahead and tell me?
Re: After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court by Nchara: 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2009
Cecelia Ibru is a bloody liar.

Mosquitoes ke?

Abi them give her malaria?

Malaria has a 6 week ingestion period. If Cecelia Ibru was battling mosquitoes last weekend, I expect she will not be ill till mid-October.

You are right generally speaking (although seven days is the minimum incubation period). However,this depends on the type of mosquitos that bit her and the volume of parasites injected into her. I guess her buxom body makes a good pillow for the bugs. She must have received kilograms  grin grin of the parasites
Re: After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court by Mee11: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2009
I feel so sorry for this woman. The Lord is  her strenght. EFCC should speed up the process of trial.
Re: After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court by candylips(m): 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2009
but she dey nija naw so she should be used to the mosquitoes
Re: After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court by koolchicco: 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2009
candylips:

but she dey nija naw so she should be used to the mosquitoes

grin
Re: After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court by babalolas(m): 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2009
how come she has malaria when she is yet to spend 2weeks in the cell.somebody should please educate me o. Even if they put her at kirikiri maximum prison there is no way she will have malaria all of a sudden. wonders will never end. when she was busy sending her children to the US , busy spending tax payers money she never talked about malaria. in fact EFCC should not allow the doctor to visit her again. she deserve more and she is so fortunate i am not the EFCC boss.
Re: After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court by Nchara: 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2009
This cannot be  a case of malaria infection. NEVER; Except she came into the EFCC cell already infected.
Re: After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court by agitator: 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2009
Depilot:

@youngies: You seem to be fairly cognizant of the law, why don't you go ahead and tell me?
Do you know that this has been the state of the Nigerian detention system?  People have been raided ie mass arrest without any evidence and detained without evidence.

If she is your mother, crying on nairaland will not save her.
Re: After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court by Seun(m): 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2009
A-town:

She was Dehydrated. End of discussion.
How come?
Re: After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court by DisGuy: 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2009
Mee 1:

I feel so sorry for this woman. The Lord is  her strenght. EFCC should speed up the process of trial.

it's not entirely up to the EFCC, her lawyers should help her speed up the process, some lawyers love delaying cases
perhaps they earn more money that way
Re: After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court by osbar67: 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2009
na wow oh!!!!this na where ordinary innocent people dey since wey no body care,naim she come dey shout like say she don reach one month 4 there.She might be innocent sha but @ least she go don get the feel of wetin poor innocent people the suffer.Maybe she will suggest visiting cells/prisons to board members of her former bank as part of there corporate social responsibility.
Re: After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court by Depilot(m): 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2009
She should be back home by Friday.
Re: After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2009
Seun:

How come?

No be rocket science na.
Subjection to undue heat without adequate water supply = dehydration.
Re: After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court by candylips(m): 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2009
A-town:

No be rocket science na.
Subjection to undue heat without adequate water supply = dehydration.

and she is already used to being inside air-conditioned cars, offices, houses
Re: After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court by babalolas(m): 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2009
@mee 1 [url=http://I feel so sorry for this woman. The Lord is her strenght. EFCC should speed up the process of trial.]I feel so sorry for this woman. The Lord is her strenght. EFCC should speed up the process of trial.[/url].

how on earth can you pity such a woman? what do you think would have happened to depositors money. i dont think you have money in that bank. do you remember what happened to savana bank? in fact i am disappointed with the actions of some of us.

a criminal is a criminal. the friend of a criminal is also a criminal according to the Nigerian police o.
Re: After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court by youngies(m): 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2009
Depilot:

She should be back home by Friday.
Yea, most likey if granted bail
But in the meantime, she will continue to be a mistreated guest in the EFCC's detention camp
Re: After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court by Depilot(m): 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2009
What she is doing (whether it's true or false) is what is commonly done among people at her level. It is now up to the court to determine if her situation in detention should be revised or not.
As this process goes on, her lawyers are paying extra attention to human rights law, and in-fact would prefer this law to be violated.
There was a reason why she handed herself over to EFCC directly from the hospital.
Re: After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court by agabaI23(m): 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2009
Ibime:

Cecelia Ibru is a bloody liar.

Mosquitoes ke?

Abi them give her malaria?

Malaria has a 6 week ingestion period. If Cecelia Ibru was battling mosquitoes last weekend, I expect she will not be ill till mid-October.
Says who? Not all plasmodium spp have long incubation period MR MEND grin
The incubation period for falciparum is between 7-10days. Many Africans have malaria parasite in their blood. The kind of stress she was subjected to and the stress of mosquito bites alone is enough to crash her immune system.

Yes she may not be suffering from the infections of 2 days but the condition she was in might result in so many things undecided.
Re: After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court by RichyBlacK(m): 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2009
Sheer foolishness by EFCC!

When the real crooks are looting the treasury in the billions of dollars, the discredited EFCC is trying to make a nonsense case against inept managers.

When will the EFCC arrest OBJ, Ibori, Anenih, etc.
Re: After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court by agabaI23(m): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Sheer foolishness by EFCC!

When the real crooks are looting the treasury in the billions of dollars, the discredited EFCC is trying to make a nonsense case against inept managers.

When will the EFCC arrest OBJ, Ibori, Anenih, etc.

Not in this tenure instead they will look for Richyblack!
Re: After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court by ReachRich(m): 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2009
Everyday for the thief,1 day for the owner of the house.
In life no conditn is permanent.
Re: After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court by ibelab(m): 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2009
cecilia collapse for court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! which day obj and others go be in court slf just wanna attend grin
Re: After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court by mamagee6(f): 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2009
Someone should have poured hot water on her. grin
Re: After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court by jamace(m): 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2009
She was Dehydrated. End of discussion

Haba, why are you people talking about mosquitoes and dehydration? These are not the causes of her collapse.
Know it here and now that she collapsed under the full weight of the law. Just imagine the number of charges. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yoruba Prefer Restructuring, Not 2023 Presidency – Afenifere / Wike: In PDP, We Don't Make Promises And Start Giving Excuses Like APC - Wike / Ogun PDP Chairman To Adebutu: You Caused Party’s Loss In 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.