Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

I Am Not A Huge Fan Of Gender Equality - Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Am Not A Huge Fan Of Gender Equality - Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi (593 Views)

Wuraola Ogunwusi Looks Gorgeous In New Photos / Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends / Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not A Huge Fan Of Gender Equality - Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi by popplm(m): 10:18am On Jun 19, 2016
Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi - ''I am not a huge fan of Gender equality''...

The Olori of Ile-Ife, Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi has aired her views on gender equality.
Speaking at the Emerging Women’s Forum in Maryland, USA, Olori Wuraola, said, "I am not a huge fan of Gender equality. We can’t be equal, We cant be men. We have our roles to play here, a very pivotal one."
''The modern pattern of feminism has succeeded in limiting women of the heights they could reach; gender equality is unrealistic. We can never be equal with men, we are here for a great purpose, we have our roles to play we are powerful and we are a force of nature.
''Relationships are suffering today, because women want to be men...You want to be treated like a queen, but you don't carry yourself like a Queen''
''By struggling to be equal, we limit our potential of attaining incredible heights. Who is to say that we can't be greater?"

(1) (Reply)

Ulli Beier: Teachings And Lessons From The Life And Times Of Akanji Arabagbabu / Ooni Of Ife:kabiyesi Enitan Babatunde Adeyeye Europe Tour 2016 Begins / Because Am A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.