Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,387 members, 7,864,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Fmr Oau S.u Welfare Officer, Ojogbon Demand Itf Pays Students I.t Allowances - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fmr Oau S.u Welfare Officer, Ojogbon Demand Itf Pays Students I.t Allowances (400 Views)

Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students / NANS Calls For ITF Probe And Immediate Payment Of Siwes Allowance / Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fmr Oau S.u Welfare Officer, Ojogbon Demand Itf Pays Students I.t Allowances by donnn: 11:06am On Jun 19, 2016
Re: Fmr Oau S.u Welfare Officer, Ojogbon Demand Itf Pays Students I.t Allowances by donnn: 11:07am On Jun 19, 2016
It is almost two years now that we have carried out the mandatory industrial attachments that Nigeria educational system forced on Nigerians students. Though, this is not the issue but the non payment of the expected allowance after fulfilling all righteousness; including the rigorous screening at ITF office. With budgetary allocation that has never stop for this agency, it is quite unfortunate and discouraging that there are 3 set of students (across Nigerian Tertiary institutions) that have not been paid their allowances which is an average of #10,000 per head. So, I call on all Nigerian Students to demand from ITF that #ITFpayusourallowance. I call on Nigerian legislative house, EFCC, ICPC, DSS, educational activists and other well meaning Nigerians to come to the aid of Nigerian students
Re: Fmr Oau S.u Welfare Officer, Ojogbon Demand Itf Pays Students I.t Allowances by tunex22(m): 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
We want our allowance released with immediate effect. Moreso, the allowance ought to be made
payable on the commencement of the industrial training programme. Help move this to front page please.

FTC sha...

(1) (Reply)

Hey / FG Dares Varsities / Photos: Tony Elumelu Honors Bank Security Guard Who Found And Returned Missing $

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.