Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Nigerians That Have Been Ranked On Billboard Charts. - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerians That Have Been Ranked On Billboard Charts. (40556 Views)

Tasha Cobbs’ #heartpassionpursuit Album Hits No.1 On Billboard Charts / Davido's "IF" Finally Debuts On Billboard / D'banj Was The First Nigerian Artist To Be Featured On The Billboard Charts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians That Have Been Ranked On Billboard Charts. by IAMMUIC: 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
This post is typical rubbish.
All lies... No Nigerian has ever won a grammy award. If there was ever a Nigerian who was close to winning a Grammy it was Fela...

#Stop Filling the head of Nairalanders with bullshit u know nothing about.
Re: Nigerians That Have Been Ranked On Billboard Charts. by Rapmachine(m): 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
Federal records act, Rapmachine just released this new one titled ' Revolution' , featuring Rapsody, the self-acclaimed king is south spit flows raging from rap to ragga, download now and enjoy, and keep reminiscing on it till Christ comes back..
www.tindeck.com/listen/pwnlm

Re: Nigerians That Have Been Ranked On Billboard Charts. by onstelly(f): 11:57am On Jun 25, 2016
Ferdinandu:
I doff my hat for my Brethrens from Ewedu and Amala Republic. They just populated the list. grin grin grin
Pls my dear go and edit your post in the miss nairaland voting thread and add ccNljega to make it a valid vote if not it will be invalid. Thank you
Re: Nigerians That Have Been Ranked On Billboard Charts. by olublinking: 1:38am On Nov 16, 2016
Wizkid is our current Music God in Nigeria
That's just a fact we can't deny
Re: Nigerians That Have Been Ranked On Billboard Charts. by DjajiPrime: 9:08am On Nov 16, 2016
I guess Sade counts, many people often forget her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MP3 Download: Davido – Sweet In The Middle Ft. Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Wurld / Kennis 104.1 FM: Kennis Music Group Launches Radio Station (Photos, Video) / R.kelly Mind Blowing Performance At The Voice Surprise Blind Audition Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.