Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Horrible Windows Mobile - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Horrible Windows Mobile (562 Views)

Android VS Windows Mobile / Check Out This New NEO Windows Mobile Phone (photos) / Windows Mobile Users Get In Here, Solve This And Win A Recharge Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horrible Windows Mobile by nativedoctor(m): 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hello,
I recently bought a lumia 540 to try something different from android but it has been a disaster for me.
windows mobile is so unfriendly and cumbersome. android is very easy to use and has so many shortcuts.
sometimes my files disappear and i cant find them even on one drive.
i am already tired of the phone after one month.
Re: Horrible Windows Mobile by khalhokage(m): 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
My old dad using a smartphone for the 1st time was able to learn how to use Windows Phone but you can't? in fact my even older aunt was able to do the same but you can't.

Stop making noise and go buy a phone you can use.
Re: Horrible Windows Mobile by tulipsmadra: 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
Op I feel your pain, lack of shortcut, battery life ( Lumia 535) and the fact I Have to pay for me to enjoy the full functionality of a launcher ( cos I hate tiles) made me leave widows. But its not has bad as you think with time you might like it cos the system is smooth when operated compared to some android device. Just stick to what works best for you.
Re: Horrible Windows Mobile by lekjons(m): 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
nativedoctor:
Hello,
I recently bought a lumia 540 to try something different from android but it has been a disaster for me.
windows mobile is so unfriendly and cumbersome. android is very easy to use and has so many shortcuts.
sometimes my files disappear and i cant find them even on one drive.
i am already tired of the phone after one month.
i felt the same when i started using wp, but now, i don't feel like switching back to android..
Re: Horrible Windows Mobile by nativedoctor(m): 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
khalhokage:
My old dad using a smartphone for the 1st time was able to learn how to use Windows Phone but you can't? in fact my even older aunt was able to do the same but you can't.

Stop making noise and go buy a phone you can use.
g
exactly what i am saying. it feels like i am using a 3310.
sometimes my files disappear. lots of my business apps are not on windows store.
it's not as fluid as android.

(1) (Reply)

3 Weeks Old Tecno L8+ For Sale / How To Increase Battery Life On Android Phones 2016 / How To Recover Data From Locked Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.