Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Android VS Windows Mobile - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android VS Windows Mobile (1242 Views)

Android Vs IOS Homescreen Screenshot Challenge July 2020 / #billgates: You’d All Be On Windows Mobile Today, Not #android, But I Screwed Up / Android Vs Ios Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android VS Windows Mobile by dynamo007(m): 9:10am On Oct 18, 2016
I wanna buy a new phone but m confused right now which one to buy..... ANDROID OR WINDOWS which one is far better? And plz state your reasons......

Re: Android VS Windows Mobile by Marvel1206: 9:36am On Oct 18, 2016
I hope you're joking right?

2 Likes

Re: Android VS Windows Mobile by dynamo007(m): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2016
Marvel1206:
I hope you're joking right?
So android is far better Dan Windows Mobile in all ramifications?
Re: Android VS Windows Mobile by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2016
I have not used a Windows phone so I can't say which is better.
Re: Android VS Windows Mobile by Marvel1206: 10:23am On Oct 18, 2016
dynamo007:

YES
Re: Android VS Windows Mobile by wunmi590(m): 11:44am On Oct 18, 2016
dynamo007:
I wanna buy a new phone but m confused right now which one to buy.....
ANDROID OR WINDOWS which one is far better?
And plz state your reasons......

I have not used android phones before, am a lover of black berry, but ever since I started using windows phone, my life have never remain the same.

I am using the latest windows phone (Nokia Lumia 1520) very good, though costly.

Battery of windows is last longing, you will enjoy it when you use windows phone.

Though you can still search more on the internet about windows phone.

Have a nice day
Re: Android VS Windows Mobile by dynamo007(m): 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
wunmi590:

I have not used android phones before, am a lover of black berry, but ever since I started using windows phone, my life have never remain the same.

I am using the latest windows phone (Nokia Lumia 1520) very good, though costly.

Battery of windows is last longing, you will enjoy it when you use windows phone.

Have a nice day
Just what I wanted to hear....
I heard it doesn't have many apps on the store how true is this... Kuz m getting the one with windows 10 OS..
Re: Android VS Windows Mobile by wunmi590(m): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
dynamo007:

Just what I wanted to hear....
I heard it doesn't have many apps on the store how true is this... Kuz m getting the one with windows 10 OS..

Not really true that they don't have many app on their store.

You know that one man food is another mans poison, even though they have all the applications on their store, is not possible to download all, their would still be some that you will ignore.

They are coming up daily with applications, and matching up with andriods phones.

But truth be told, they are one of the best phone to use.
Re: Android VS Windows Mobile by dynamo007(m): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
wunmi590:

You know that one man food is another mans poison, even though they have all the applications on their store, is not possible to download all, their would still be some that you will ignore.

They are coming up daily with applications, and matching up with andriods phones.

Thank you very much for your response...
Re: Android VS Windows Mobile by toluwanimi07(m): 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
wunmi590:

Have a nice day
Bro can u tell me more abt the lumia 1520 i plan to get it soonest whats the latest os updates and hows the sound quality ... Response would be apreciated
Re: Android VS Windows Mobile by toluwanimi07(m): 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
Bro from just 1 windows phone i used the exact yearbit came out which was lumia 520 ... I can tell u that their os is more optimized , stable and faster than android with 512mb ram i experienced not a single lag the only thing here is their lack of apps but they are stepping up the game well and i can also tell u that lumia devices have 1 of the best cameras on mobile

1 Like

Re: Android VS Windows Mobile by Marvel1206: 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
wunmi590:

They are coming up daily with applications, [size=40pt] and matching up with andriods phones.[/size]

Dynamo007 he just confirmed android is better

it doesn't have many apps and games like android and what is a phone without cool apps ?
Re: Android VS Windows Mobile by Marvel1206: 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
dynamo007:

Thank you very much for your response...

how much is your budget bro?
Re: Android VS Windows Mobile by dynamo007(m): 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
Marvel1206:

how much is your budget bro?
Re: Android VS Windows Mobile by wunmi590(m): 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
Marvel1206:

Dynamo007 he just confirmed android is better

it doesn't have many apps and games like android and what is a phone without cool apps ?

Lol grin
Re: Android VS Windows Mobile by toluwanimi07(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
wunmi590:

Lol grin
Bro u never reply weytin i ask now abt the 1520
Re: Android VS Windows Mobile by wunmi590(m): 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
toluwanimi07:

Bro can u tell me more abt the lumia 1520 i plan to get it soonest whats the latest os updates and hows the sound quality ... Response would be apreciated

Its windows 10, the sound quality is great, you can google more about it, I don't want to be sweet mouthing the phone, just because am using it.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Android VS Windows Mobile by toluwanimi07(m): 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
wunmi590:

Its windows 10, the sound quality is great, you can google more about it, I don't want to be sweet mouthing the phone, just because am using it.

Thanks
Bro no nid to google jare i nid sum 1 using d phone ... Hows d battery life on windows 10?
Re: Android VS Windows Mobile by wunmi590(m): 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
toluwanimi07:

Bro no nid to google jare i nid sum 1 using d phone ... Hows d battery life on windows 10?

That's was the least thing I,was expecting you to ask bro

You know is still part of Nokia products, so the battery is very very gallant.

My Nokia Lumia has 3400mAh and is very good and last longing

1 Like

Re: Android VS Windows Mobile by toluwanimi07(m): 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
wunmi590:

That's was the least thing I,was expecting you to ask bro

You know is still part of Nokia products, so the battery is very very gallant.

My Nokia Lumia has 3400mAh and is very good and last longing

Yeah i know bro just that i heard some negative comment's abt when updated to windows 10 ...... How long does it take to charge
Re: Android VS Windows Mobile by wunmi590(m): 9:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
toluwanimi07:

Yeah i know bro just that i heard some negative comment's abt when updated to windows 10 ...... How long does it take to charge

Lol, you know how to ask questions oo, I will recommend you to jamb and waec.

If dead battery, it takes 4hours to full
Re: Android VS Windows Mobile by Marvel1206: 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
dynamo007:

buy tecno w4 or infinix hot 3. here's their respective specs

Tecno W4
3G: Yes*.4G :No*.SIM Type: Dual SIM*.OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow*.Display: 5.0 HD Display*.Build:Plastic*.Colours: Black*.Processor Type: 1.3Ghz Quad-core*.Processor Name: Mediatek*.Graphics Processor: Mali-T720*.RAM: 1 GB*.Internal Storage: 16 GB*.External Storage: microSD, up to 64 GB*.Back Camera :8MP*.Front Camera :2MP*.Sensors:Accelerometer, Light, Proximity*.Battery: 2500mAhBuy Tecno W4

. Infinix Hot 3 X554 :*.Platform:Android 5.1 (Lollipop)*.Processor:1.3GHz quad-core Processor*.Memory:1GB or 2GB RAM (Hot 3 Pro)*.Built-in Storage:16GB Storage*.Rear Camera:8 MP Camera, LED Flash, Video (13MP Camera for Hot3 Pro)*.Rear Camera Features:Autofocus*.Front Camera:5MP Camera*.Display:5.5-inch IPS Display, 720 x 1280 pixels (267ppi)*.SIM Count:Dual-SIM, Dual Standby*.Accelerometer:Yes*.Proximity Sensor:Yes*.Light Sensor:Yes*.Gyroscope:Yes*.Battery:3000 mAh Li-ion Battery
Re: Android VS Windows Mobile by Deo27: 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
Windows does not have apps like andriod but the have all basic apps, works smoothly despite the low ram, good camera and battery life.
Re: Android VS Windows Mobile by isaacasher(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
dynamo007:

Very simple I have used both Os, Windows is poor it gets very boring with time, vry ugly interface, if it is so good why are discontinuing it? If you want a fone that can do everything and I mean everything get an android a good one and you will be glad you did, Samsung s7 or A9 will rock your world.... If no too much cash go for infinix hot s, hot 4 pro, or note 3 smiley or try any of the tecno w3, w3lte, w4, w5, or the beast phantom 6 plus

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon CX (camon C10) Now Available On Jumia Nigeria! / Facebook’s Facial Recognition Now Finds Photos You’re Untagged In / Do You Want To Customise Your Android Phone? These Launcher Would Help You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.