Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,783 members, 7,837,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Time Of Judgement: It Is His Cup: Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time Of Judgement: It Is His Cup: Nigeria (370 Views)

#ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 / Orubebe: CCT Postpones Judgement To July 19 / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time Of Judgement: It Is His Cup: Nigeria by weyab: 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
I told my friend two things during the election.
One if buhari wins, he will never rule a united nigeria.
Two if he wins he will never complete the normal years of rulling a country because of number one option.

Ok now things are getting more clearer even my friend had denied supporting buhari and also tendered apology if so.

Before the election, i recalled what happened during buharis tenure in 1984, the hardship, killings, torture, fight against corruption that was one sided, war againt indiscipline when the promoter are not discipline, the killings of all past and present drug dealers (innocent and guilty) , even those that their service in prison was just months or some years to get freedom.

I shouted who brought about this plan of having the same nightmare again? I cried that God wont allow this to happen to this country. One thing is sure, everything happend for a purpose.

At the same point I got a message, " have a rest, smile, its time for me to show the world who the man really is, i will do wonders for my people to know, just obey all my direction" .

I moved on, in the deep of the earth I saw multitude, i saw voting taking place, at some point , a sudden wave of success, i saw GEJ with smiles, full if confidence, everything stood for him . at last he won, was presented with the certificate of return........ Joy everywhere UNTIL THE CROWD BECAME THICKER... Behold a sudden push off and snatching of something took place.... Next a saw buhari holding the same certificate and started walking away.

I moved but couldn't, i was full of tears, the same came again, be happy, time to show the world who the man really is. I said no need of voting again but the voice said, you must vote so i will hear your prayer during my time to declare my conclusions unpon him.

I came back, still full of tears, but i know nothing will change buhari winning and nothing will change him also receiving payments of all the things yet to come.

Its time. People that can pray should start praying, those that can handle sword should start sharpening both front and back.

There was already revolution, they raised the voice of old and it conquered all. Time to see the manisfectation. Time to see evil cry and ask for mercy but non ever remain.

I warn you all, anyone that want to perish for ever should go and stand by them or on the way of the judgement.

(1) (Reply)

Troops Kill 7, Arrest 11 In Boko Haram Clearance Operations In Borno / Buhari Returns, Challenges Journalist To Wrestling Contest / Court Processes Stops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.