Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Actress Meagan Good & Her Husband Devon Franklin Hot In Beach Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Meagan Good & Her Husband Devon Franklin Hot In Beach Photo (7404 Views)

Adekunle Gold Spots Simi's Orange Pant In Beach Photos, Simi Reacts / Beverly Osu Goes Topless In Beach Shoot / Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Oputa Hot In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Meagan Good & Her Husband Devon Franklin Hot In Beach Photo by Flexygist: 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
Actress Meagan Good and her pastor husband Devon Franklin looking all shades of hot at the beach.

Re: Actress Meagan Good & Her Husband Devon Franklin Hot In Beach Photo by Flexygist: 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
wink
Re: Actress Meagan Good & Her Husband Devon Franklin Hot In Beach Photo by Thunderlicious: 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
Watch out for Aligators
Re: Actress Meagan Good & Her Husband Devon Franklin Hot In Beach Photo by brodalikeme(m): 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
This woman, kia God is good.
Re: Actress Meagan Good & Her Husband Devon Franklin Hot In Beach Photo by amtaken(f): 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
Well-toned bodies.

This is what I call total physical beauty, not when they upload the pictures of the flabby body of Omotola and call her sexy, thereby insulting all the real sexy women in the world.

Quote me and cry!

2 Likes

Re: Actress Meagan Good & Her Husband Devon Franklin Hot In Beach Photo by shizzy7(f): 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
Their kids will be super cute.
Re: Actress Meagan Good & Her Husband Devon Franklin Hot In Beach Photo by segun400: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
so sexy
Re: Actress Meagan Good & Her Husband Devon Franklin Hot In Beach Photo by lilmax(m): 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
My first gf
Re: Actress Meagan Good & Her Husband Devon Franklin Hot In Beach Photo by Flexherbal(m): 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
Husband and wife!
Re: Actress Meagan Good & Her Husband Devon Franklin Hot In Beach Photo by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
amtaken:
Well-toned bodies.

This is what I call total physical beauty, not when they upload the pictures of the flabby body of Omotola and call her sexy, thereby insulting all the real sexy women in the world.

Quote me and cry!

Xup. Can we tote
Re: Actress Meagan Good & Her Husband Devon Franklin Hot In Beach Photo by SurefireFashion: 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nice 1
Re: Actress Meagan Good & Her Husband Devon Franklin Hot In Beach Photo by oluwatoba400: 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
lovely

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe What Davido Did To Ronaldo After Juventus Transfer / Cossy Ojiakor Fire Back At Tunde After He Share Video Of Her Having Sex With Dog / Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.