Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram (7412 Views)

The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) / The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! / Actress Ruth Kadiri Flaunts Mad Curves In Sexy Body-hugging Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram by AdoraAmadi: 7:43am On Jul 13, 2016
All the guys on Instagram are going gaga, drooling all over her page.

Guys, meet super hot Trinidad lady Onika Shelly-ann Denis. She has a boyfriend. See him and more pics of Onika after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/early-morning-hotness-sexy-trinidad.html

Re: Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram by AdoraAmadi: 7:44am On Jul 13, 2016
lalasticlala

Re: Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram by Tenkobos(m): 7:46am On Jul 13, 2016
Her breasts are not even handful, I will pass

4 Likes

Re: Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram by SeverusSnape(m): 7:46am On Jul 13, 2016
My goodness!
Re: Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 13, 2016
see Ikebe cc Smellymouth Alaga1 have you given hateU2 this?

1 Like

Re: Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram by stigmond(m): 7:52am On Jul 13, 2016
She's endowed!!!
Re: Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram by wearley21(m): 7:58am On Jul 13, 2016
Is she related to onika maraj
Re: Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram by Jessidaisy4(f): 8:00am On Jul 13, 2016
Its not something we haven't seen before

1 Like

Re: Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram by femolacqua(m): 8:04am On Jul 13, 2016
OMG look at DAT butt. cheesy
Re: Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 13, 2016
*In Merlin's Dragon's Voice*

That is not a load for kids, that is a load for the elders.

Ukwu nwanyi Trinidad
Re: Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram by johnglefury(m): 8:11am On Jul 13, 2016
Whoever stole her boobs should return them.
Re: Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram by hylyne(m): 8:18am On Jul 13, 2016
Is her body, the only thing she can offer in relationship... If yes.. I see a intimacy gadget
Re: Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram by David25(m): 8:56am On Jul 13, 2016
Tenkobos:

Exactly, that's why she was mostly displaying her backside grin

I think I'll jump this one too

2 Likes

Re: Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram by Gidoka(m): 8:58am On Jul 13, 2016
How girl go HOT like dis??

*PICKS VASELINE*
Re: Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram by Trapnigga(m): 9:17am On Jul 13, 2016
My gawddd
Na where Nicki minaj come from, so e dey understandable
Re: Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram by MilesLamar(m): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2016
chick reminds me of ma ex madam .. after staffing she was like " you did not even suck ma boobs" ... na him I reason am.. if I suck ur boobs.. I might empty it.

Anyway am still a virgin sha.
Re: Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 13, 2016
JixNation:
see Ikebe cc Smellymouth Alaga1 have you given hategU2 this?
undecided undecided
Re: Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram by agrovick(m): 9:50am On Jul 13, 2016
Off to Trinidad, no time to waste.
Re: Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram by Firstlieutenant(m): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2016
Small nyansh!
Re: Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram by kajoula(m): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2016
Tenkobos:

she knows thats why she's covering the brea*st with her hand... grin
*Good ass,
*Bad legs,
*Small breast
grin
Re: Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram by Tenkobos(m): 10:21am On Jul 13, 2016
kajoula:

she knows thats why she's covering the brea*st with her hand... grin *Good ass, *Bad legs, *Small breast grin
well, I don't fall for massive shit case.

1 Like

Re: Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram by Ada9103(f): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2016
Choi...
Re: Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram by halfricanadian(f): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2016
Wow she is pretty

Wonder wen my relatives and every female around me will b left alone undecided

Eem carry their craze reach my relatives oga o

Onika sewa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram by macho44(m): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Its not something we haven't seen before
Stop BEEFING!
Re: Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram by Hilles(m): 10:35am On Jul 13, 2016
butty like this, will be my bestfriend, my pillow, my breakfast and dinner! grin
Re: Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram by BoboFashion(m): 10:44am On Jul 13, 2016
I love your baby face, many ladies has same body structure with her here in this country.
Re: Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram by Beremx(f): 11:14am On Jul 13, 2016
Tenkobos:
you imagine her having the kind of Cossy Ojiakor's breassts.

O boy!
Re: Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram by carammel(f): 11:15am On Jul 13, 2016
With her yam legs.
Re: Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram by Tenkobos(m): 11:23am On Jul 13, 2016
Beremx:
you imagine her having the kind of Cossy Ojiakor's breassts.

O boy!
nah, those ones suffocate kids at night
Re: Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram by majour(m): 11:26am On Jul 13, 2016
I can totally relate to the ladies screaming negative, she is threatening, no denying that, babe is sexy and beautiful with a great skin, no can Wud think twice before undressing her mentally, let's forget the pretense, the babe is worth it, body wise that is, but we all know beauty goes beyond the physical

1 Like

Re: Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided
I am only asking him if he has bought this kinda asset for you
Re: Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram by kenedy175(m): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
Yeah! She got it all. I still wonder why short girls are more endowed than tall ladies

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Watch JSS Student That Have S*X With 8 Guys / If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) / You Won't Believe What Davido Did To Ronaldo After Juventus Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.